ash51892

Ah, ive thinking of this for a long time but never thought of bringing up, thanks for taking the initiative!

Initially i thought of something along the lines of getting perks from accomplishing milestones, like the ones found in FNV Sexout Tryouts , like you get a Rapist perk if you raped a certain number of characters and a lover perk for concensually sleeping with a certain number of npcs, Animal Lover perk for sleeping with animals and d so on.

The above is simple, however the perk tree idea adds much more depth but i believe it would take much more work and care to create. Either way im happy to see this being considered and hope someone would get in on it.

Oh, and It just struck me that it might as well turn into a framework of sorts, since it has to automatically recognize the installed mods and display data relevant to them. Every loadorder is different than the next so this is going to be interesting :D

For my mod I currently trying to implement a skill tree which focuses around sexual activities.

attachicon.gifSex Perk Tree - New Page.png

This is my current attempt at creating such a tree.

That looks pretty cool. My biggest issue with these kind of mods is how they're implemented, if they actually change/replace an existing tree then it conflicts with mods like SkyRe, PerMa, Sperg etc. some kind of MCM implementation would be more compatible (Forgotten Magic and Vampiric  Thirst have their own "skill trees" that don't replace any actual skill tree).

Also, a suggestion if I may: less passives, more actives.

• 2 years later...

Does anything in sexlab actually use the different sex skill levels in the diary?  I'm using Sexlab Defeat, Amorous Adventures, and PaySexCrime and so far as I can tell all of them just level up my Foreplay skill and the skill level I have in that doesn't seem to make any difference in what results I get.  I'm assuming the Sexlab framework put them there and nobody has decided to do anything with them yet?

I don't know... I already have Ordinator providing for my perk needs...a sex perks tree would be a novel way so that having sex in skyrim will have another use other than getting past quests ala SL Solutions or to just see some npcs and your toon get some action...

as long as it is polished and can integrate seamlessly into skyrim like Ordinator, Pema, etc. then I'm all for a sex perk tree...

Does anything in sexlab actually use the different sex skill levels in the diary?  I'm using Sexlab Defeat, Amorous Adventures, and PaySexCrime and so far as I can tell all of them just level up my Foreplay skill and the skill level I have in that doesn't seem to make any difference in what results I get.  I'm assuming the Sexlab framework put them there and nobody has decided to do anything with them yet?

Sexlab itself uses the skill levels to determine when the orgasms will occur in a sex act if you have the option for separate orgasms enabled.

Sexlab itself uses the skill levels to determine when the orgasms will occur in a sex act if you have the option for separate orgasms enabled.

I wish this had more functionality, the ability to give orgasms is power. Servitude, sex addiction and love could all be influenced. I know I have had sex with a couple of bad news women who I couldnt stay away from because they were just that wild.

Archived