{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

On 5/21/2018 at 9:41 PM, PsychoMachina said:

The "child" flag is a toggle that can be chosen for a race.  Doing so will cause that race to be affected by markers meant for child races and only use certain furnitures and idle animations meant for children.  However, this will also cause Elin NPCs to react to danger like a child; they run and cower.  Whether this also affects those Elins that are merchants or regarded as a parent I can't be too sure.  They might be affected as there are no child merchants and a child can't be the parent of a child.

Now, if you are wondering if those child animation markers can be made to affect Elins, I can only guess the answer is, "no", because it only triggers when the "child" flag is present and not by race.

thanks, figured something like that. my main issue is w/ the counterlean idle, like bartenders and merchants use. if i have the racetoscale flag set like Size Matters does, then all bartenders, merchants ect are hovering when they lean, and Elins don't grow...but they lean really low. about halfway up the counter lol. i', constantly using Jaxon's positioner to add ingots and stuff for humans to lean on so they aren't hovering. and placing little scaled down shelfs for elins to lean on haha

• 2 weeks later...

I've just redownload skyrim again and downloaded this mod. Noticed that the skeleton isn't exactly what like what it was on the past which makes their thigh a bit small or the body proportion doesn't' look balanced as the way it should be. It's quite hard to explain but I think it's due to the skeleton update?

How do I redownload the previous versions of this?

Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, angelwei said:

Elin Circlet for USLEEP.rar

Elin Circlet.rar

When elin uses circlet, it can be more in line with the shape of the head.

TESV.exe_DX9_20180607_115803.thumb.jpg.2775accf3c14a13b0ca540f37429c4e7.jpg

Thank you, Angelwei.

I need to organize the original post and devote a section to member contributions like yours.  After the fiasco with updating the OP for the Painted Lady, I don't want the same to happen with my Elin threads.

3 hours ago, skyramiel said:

I've just redownload skyrim again and downloaded this mod. Noticed that the skeleton isn't exactly what like what it was on the past which makes their thigh a bit small or the body proportion doesn't' look balanced as the way it should be. It's quite hard to explain but I think it's due to the skeleton update?

How do I redownload the previous versions of this?

Thanks in advance.

Can you provide screenshots?  I'm curious as to what you are seeing.

When I updated the skeleton to the last known XPMSE skeleton update, I decided not to heavily modify the skeleton because it was causing problems with misaligned animations.  Instead, I went with a mesh-based approach.

18 hours ago, skyramiel said:

<snip>

edit: I think I got it.

I just edited using Nif tools. not really got the body of what I had before but atleast it doesn't look weird like this one.

I can send you the old skeletons but, they are old skeletons.  I have the last skeleton before adding the HDT branches and the first skeleton with the HDT branches.

I can't guarantee that they will work with the sliders added by the latest XPMSE.

If you still want them, let me know.

On 6/9/2018 at 4:19 AM, PsychoMachina said:

I can send you the old skeletons but, they are old skeletons.  I have the last skeleton before adding the HDT branches and the first skeleton with the HDT branches.

I can't guarantee that they will work with the sliders added by the latest XPMSE.

If you still want them, let me know.

Yes, please. I would appreciate that very much so. Thanks.

I still preffer the old Elin body after all.

22 hours ago, skyramiel said:

Yes, please. I would appreciate that very much so. Thanks.

I still preffer the old Elin body after all.

Older Elin Skeletons

Elin SkeletonFemale NonHDT_v1.4.1.7z

Elin SkeletonBeast_Female HDT_v1.6.7z

FYI, the default Elin body, the one that is neither CBBE nor UNP and is included with the main files, looks like the ones in you screenshots.  The converted vanilla armors were made for the default body. 

If you want a thicker Elin, one with more robust thighs, then use the CBBE/UUNP Elin body replacer + the Elin Bodyslide presets.  These are not depended on a modified skeleton and are easier to tweak than the skeleton.

So I've been trying to fix this all day today but have had zero luck. Basically I installed all of the new elin animations like normal, but when it comes to the idle, females in skyrim that arn't elins have the elin idle for some reason. I really wish I knew how to fix this.

7 hours ago, arceus179 said:

So I've been trying to fix this all day today but have had zero luck. Basically I installed all of the new elin animations like normal, but when it comes to the idle, females in skyrim that arn't elins have the elin idle for some reason. I really wish I knew how to fix this.

Uninstall the Elin animations, run FNIS generator for users, reinstall the animations and, when running the FNIS generator, check the PCEA patch in the options window.

If you are doing this through MO, the behavior files will be saved in the Overwrite folder.  Start MO and in the left window righ-click on the line that states "Overwrite" and choose to 'create a new mod', name it "Elin Animations Behavior Files" (or something similar) and keep the folder last in the mod order.  Make sure it's activated.

I don't know if there have been any updates to this (a quick search in this thread only shows discussion from two years ago)  but is there any way to modify eyewear that is positioned poorly? (e.g. too far up on my Elin's head)?

10 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

Uninstall the Elin animations, run FNIS generator for users, reinstall the animations and, when running the FNIS generator, check the PCEA patch in the options window.

If you are doing this through MO, the behavior files will be saved in the Overwrite folder.  Start MO and in the left window righ-click on the line that states "Overwrite" and choose to 'create a new mod', name it "Elin Animations Behavior Files" (or something similar) and keep the folder last in the mod order.  Make sure it's activated.

Do I actually need to have pcea installed to use this patch? Also, I don't use.mod organizer, I use nexus. Is it any different in installing?

2 hours ago, DD4000 said:

I don't know if there have been any updates to this (a quick search in this thread only shows discussion from two years ago)  but is there any way to modify eyewear that is positioned poorly? (e.g. too far up on my Elin's head)?

Angelwei modified the Imo Megane eyeglasses.

I can try to add manipulation sliders that allows you to reposition and resize eyeglasses in showracemenu, but this will not work for NPCs.

You can use Nifskope to adjust eyewear but, it's hit or miss as any adjustments that show in Nifskope does not guarantee that it will work in the game.

Bodyslide/Outfit Studio is another solution.  You just need to load the Elin head as reference.  Adjust the eyeglasses then export the meshes.

48 minutes ago, arceus179 said:

Do I actually need to have pcea installed to use this patch? Also, I don't use.mod organizer, I use nexus. Is it any different in installing?

The Elin animation pack is set up like PCEA.  A separate installation of PCEA is not needed.

I did not know what, if any, mod manager you were using so I gave the instructions for MO just in case.  NMM installs the files in the Data folder in the order of the mods you install, whereas MO uses a virtual folder system.  When running a game through MO, MO first loads the mods virtually in the same manner as if they are being installed then it virtually loads the masters and plugins.  In either case, you can make adjustments to the mod load order and the master/plugin load order to ensure there are little to no conflicts.

Since each mod is installed in their own folder, separate from the Data folder and from each other, uninstalling a mod is very simple and no other mod files are touched.  In NMM, if Mod B overwrites some of the files from Mod A, uninstalling Mod B means NMM needs to know what files from Mod A needs to be restored or else those files from Mod B will remain.

2 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

Angelwei modified the Imo Megane eyeglasses.

I can try to add manipulation sliders that allows you to reposition and resize eyeglasses in showracemenu, but this will not work for NPCs.

You can use Nifskope to adjust eyewear but, it's hit or miss as any adjustments that show in Nifskope does not guarantee that it will work in the game.

Bodyslide/Outfit Studio is another solution.  You just need to load the Elin head as reference.  Adjust the eyeglasses then export the meshes.

Sliders like that would be very helpful! However, do you know of any good guides on how one would use Bodyslide/Outfit Studio to such an end? I want to take a crack at it myself. Many thanks for your work on this, by this way!

On 6/17/2018 at 7:35 PM, DD4000 said:

Sliders like that would be very helpful! However, do you know of any good guides on how one would use Bodyslide/Outfit Studio to such an end? I want to take a crack at it myself. Many thanks for your work on this, by this way!

Other than the How-To guides you would find on Youtube, I do not know of any tutorials for something specific as adjusting eyewear.  If you know how to convert an outfit, especially one with accessories that are separate meshes then something like eyeglasses would not be that much different.

Hi, I just installed skyrim and this mod and I'm having some issues with the correct body model not showing up, it's showing more of a default one. My install order in NMM is

Main pack color matching

Elin Mage Followers

Elin Followers Yi Ka

Armor Vanilla Conversions

Armor Elin Maid

Option Elin Voice

Dance Idle Animations

ElinNewBody More Jiggles - UNP Flat Chest selected/UNP Sunburn Bikini

ElinNewbody Custom UNP Textures - Tan2 Strip Bikini 2

Elin use UNP BBP body is the highest of the Elin files on the load order.

Even at 0 weight, the breast sizes stays the default. What did I do wrong?

ScreenShot2.bmp

4 hours ago, rockmypunkk said:

Hi, I just installed skyrim and this mod and I'm having some issues with the correct body model not showing up, it's showing more of a default one. My install order in NMM is

Main pack color matching

Elin Mage Followers

Elin Followers Yi Ka

Armor Vanilla Conversions

Armor Elin Maid

Option Elin Voice

Dance Idle Animations

ElinNewBody More Jiggles - UNP Flat Chest selected/UNP Sunburn Bikini

ElinNewbody Custom UNP Textures - Tan2 Strip Bikini 2

Elin use UNP BBP body is the highest of the Elin files on the load order.

Even at 0 weight, the breast sizes stays the default. What did I do wrong?

ScreenShot2.bmp

Make sure the Elin New Body files are installed last and the plugin is low in the the load order after any other Elin mods.  The Elin followers come with their own bodies and will likely override the CBBE/UNP replacer if the Elin New Body plugin is higher in the load order.

If you are using the Elin vanilla armor conversions or the Elin maid outfit then you will have the default body since those armors/outfit was only made for the default body.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, jason3150 said:

Hi, I installed this mod but having some problem with the body. There is a gap between the hand and arm on my character and I have no idea why.

Pardon the late reply.

Without knowing what you installed for the body (default or CBBE/UNP replacer) and when the gaps appear (equipping armor or removing armor) I can only provide some possible solutions.

If using the default body (installed with the main files), equipping any outfits will cause the gaps because armors/outfits use a different body.

Solution 1:  If the armor is CBBE-based or UNP-based then install the Elin CBBE or UNP body replacer.

Solution 2:  If the armor is vanilla then use the Elin vanilla armor conversions or replace both armor and Elin body with either CBBE or UNP.

If using the Elin CBBE or UNP body replacer, equipping a CBBE or UNP armor will cause the gaps because the pre-made CBBE/UNP Elin bodies are not a perfect match.

Solution 1:  Use body slide to rebuild the armors using the Elin CBBE or UUNP bodyslide presets.  You might also need to use bodyslide to rebuild the hand meshes.

Solution 2:  If the armor does not have any bodyslide files then rebuild the Elin hand meshes for the body used by the armors.  In this case, do not use the Elin presets rather, the CBBE or UNP presets that come with bodyslide.

8 hours ago, PenelloSunrunner said:

Hey guys, not sure if this is the place to ask but i was wondering if its possible to just use the elin animations (walk, run, idle etc) on the default races and how would one go about doing that. Love the mod, however, i just want the animation ;-;. thanks in advance.

They are from the Castanic animation pack, ports of the Castanic animations from Tera.  If not mistaken, these are Skyrim anim replacers and do not require FNIS.

Post with Download Link