Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Are there any Elven Race Overhauls in the vein of Ethereal Elven Overhaul? It seems that mod is kinda lost to history in terms of being updated and it has some compatibility issues. It's beautiful but I'm just curious if there's a newer mod out there like it that may not have so many issues with compatibility.

can somebody direct me to a cute destruction mage follower mod please. either she's a child or an adult i don't mind as long as you think she's cute. i don't need her to be strong too (i can OHKO almost all enemies) i just need her to be there for my sore eyes. thanks

can somebody direct me to a cute destruction mage follower mod please. either she's a child or an adult i don't mind as long as you think she's cute. i don't need her to be strong too (i can OHKO almost all enemies) i just need her to be there for my sore eyes. thanks

Sha - Destruction (Ice)

Mindi Badweyn  - Choose Combat style via nmm installer

Cerwiden - Restoration + Destruction (configurable) (depends on face textures .. )

Natalie Destruction 

Lilim - 1H + Destruction

Eleonora - Conjuration + Destruction

Yeriel - 1H + Destruction

Arurun - Destruction (Fire)

Wezaleff - Destruction (Fire)

Elven Sisters, Lily - Conjuration + Destruction

Sky Companions - Avlyn (Conjuration ) , Selin (Destruction)

Selene Kate - Alteration Buff + Restoration + 1H + Skyrim Skyrim Dance ww..

Aurora - 1H + Alteration + Destruction 

Hanali - Destruction

Cute Followers - Melissa (Conjuration) , Lucienne (Destruction) , Ljudmilla (Destruction)

Fabolous Followers - Claribelle (Alteration + Destruction + Conjuration + Restoration), Tristyn ( 1H + Illusion + Restoration self)

Himeno Kagura - ?? Illusion 

Andromeda - unique

Alicia - Destruction?

Grandies - Sometimes Restoration

other :

Cerami -  A Doll

Lusty - Argonian Maid 

@Reenana

thank you for your effort. i already know most of them though

IMO they all are beautiful not cute (except wezaleff and andromeda lol ) :P

what i want is maybe something more like mosakaeru's Farith Granius, haijin's mina harker or xuniana's Horora 'cute'

and i wanted a pure mage not a spellsword who can equip armors ;)

Are there any Elven Race Overhauls in the vein of Ethereal Elven Overhaul? It seems that mod is kinda lost to history in terms of being updated and it has some compatibility issues. It's beautiful but I'm just curious if there's a newer mod out there like it that may not have so many issues with compatibility.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20172/?Epic Elves race by zzjay

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26870/?4 Race Pack Maormer Sandmer Snow Elf Night Elf

Just wondering if anyone has any and/or *all* of Mystery Modder's mods or know where I can find them. I guess he got banned from the nexus in the last week and I deleted my backups.

He wasn't banned. He asked to have his account closed because he wanted to change his username. I would assume that he pulled all of his work to transfer it to his new account when he gets it up and running.

What would there be to update? Its not like the vanilla races have changed all that much. For most of the mods that matter you can find a patch for them here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46067/?and even then its not "incompatible" as far as causing a problem, just with any elves added by the mods not being as "pretty". While that can be considered immersion breaking, its douchebaggery to expect every author, or even another author, to keep one mod updated to work correctly with all others. That sort of minor patching really falls to you, the user.

@Reenana

thank you for your effort. i already know most of them though

IMO they all are beautiful not cute (except wezaleff and andromeda lol ) :P

what i want is maybe something more like mosakaeru's Farith Granius, haijin's mina harker or xuniana's Horora 'cute'

and i wanted a pure mage not a spellsword who can equip armors ;)

Every npc that is setup correctly will equip whatever you give them. I am not aware of a way to stop that sort of function outside of specifically scripting it, which is incredibly few and far between.

Hello everyone.

I am searching for something rather specific, for I would like to play some kind of archaeologist / technomancer -character.

So, what I am asking, are there any mods that add some kind of light armour / clothing in dwemer design (if possible, something that isn't too clunky) ?

And I am aware of Ellys Engineer Outfit on Modtype ( http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/32712415.html ) , but I'm afraid this one is a bit too lorebreaking... and much too Loli... for my taste.

I would appreciate every answer and thank you in advance.

This http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43609/?may fit the theme you are going for. I used it for a similar type.

Now for my request, can someone mirror Dragon Combat Overhaul?

Dragon Combat Overhaul by ApolloDown

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32597/?

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/32597-1-1362477852.jpg

Well aware of where to get it, which is why I was asking for a mirror.

Hath the banhammer swung down upon another Nexus soul? :lol:

Start a new account with new info. :P

Now for my request, can someone mirror Dragon Combat Overhaul?

Dragon Combat Overhaul by ApolloDown

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32597/?

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/32597-1-1362477852.jpg

Well aware of where to get it, which is why I was asking for a mirror.

Hath the banhammer swung down upon another Nexus soul? :lol:

Start a new account with new info. :P

Naw just Apollo's. I was banned for stating that Ultimate Dragons looked better than DCO, and when challenged his goon army descended until he was summoned himself. I just want to test the so called "final" version to see how much is actually fixed. judging by his comment section, most of it seems to be, but I have the feeling its being especially curated. CWO still seems to have issues, which is why it was quickly patched again, but in general Reddit has been overwhelmed by PerMa spam so tough to get a decent read.

sorry my english is shit (I can it not), I do not know what you mean. :lol:

Another place to download it, not Nexus. Cause Apollo is a dick! :P

Naw just Apollo's. I was banned for stating that Ultimate Dragons looked better than DCO, and when challenged his goon army descended until he was summoned himself. I just want to test the so called "final" version to see how much is actually fixed. judging by his comment section, most of it seems to be, but I have the feeling its being especially curated. CWO still seems to have issues, which is why it was quickly patched again, but in general Reddit has been overwhelmed by PerMa spam so tough to get a decent read.

Another place to download it, not Nexus. Cause Apollo is a dick! :P

Regardless, the author has stated they don't want the mod upload to other sites. So if you want it, get it from Nexus. Otherwise you're SOL.

Just wondering if anyone has any and/or *all* of Mystery Modder's mods or know where I can find them. I guess he got banned from the nexus in the last week and I deleted my backups.

He wasn't banned. He asked to have his account closed because he wanted to change his username. I would assume that he pulled all of his work to transfer it to his new account when he gets it up and running.

Ahh, thank you. I will patiently await the return of his mods then.

Regardless, the author has stated they don't want the mod upload to other sites. So if you want it, get it from Nexus. Otherwise you're SOL.

That is incredibly weak given how often that "rule" is broken here.

It's not. Pretty much all mods that are uploaded here from other authors, are given permissions or have free license to do what you want with it. Or as well, mods that are lost to the world and can't be found anymore. Even conversions still link back to the original authors, and some require the original mod to function. Only time mods are uploaded here without permissions, is when they are gone and can't be obtained anymore. Then people who still have a copy will upload their copy for others.

But when an author clearly states "don't upload this mod to any other site under any circumstances", then it is pretty clear. Again, if you want it, it is easily available on Nexus. You want to know how to keep from getting banned on Nexus? Keep your mouth shut and download your mods and leave. Simple as that. Keep your opinions to yourself about how another mod is better than this mod, cause no one cares (and yes, that is considered insulting to the mod author by commenting on their mod to tell them another mod does it better). Make a new account, download your mod, and get out. Done.