Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Looking for a mod that lets two werewolves have sex and also one that can control other werewolves transformations for it (e.g make Aela turn) i already have sexlab werewolves but I dont see any option for this kinda stuff.

And also is there any mod that can help align animations for sexlab? i know you can use hot keys but i find it difficult. thanks

Looking for a mod that lets two werewolves have sex and also one that can control other werewolves transformations for it (e.g make Aela turn) i already have sexlab werewolves but I dont see any option for this kinda stuff.

And also is there any mod that can help align animations for sexlab? i know you can use hot keys but i find it difficult. thanks

There isn't any mod that allows for sex acts between two werewolves (well,in beast form,anyway) but there are mods which gives players the option to turn followers into werewolves:Werewolf Followers, Moonlight Tales and Amazing Follower Tweaks.

Hello everyone, im looking for Eternalblack's Immersive Bodies here and I dont know if im doing something wrong but it always return a forum error.

Im looking for the khajiit model with all dem mesh titties!

Thanks,

R

Yeah I'm looking for that too but for the reason of the half-argonian male.

Alright,time for a request. Is anyone with experience tampering with the inner workings of Sexlab mods willing to make a version of Sexlab Chat that opens up all options for player characters regardless of gender?

That would make it a bit more widely applicable to gay male and hermaphroditic/futanari characters.

How about  a "Stockholm Syndrome" type mod??

The idea would be that if you are fighting a bandit camp, or a vampire, really any type of human enemy, and your follower is knocked down, then that follower can then be captured and becomes part of that enemy's faction.

Maybe they are transported to a new bandit camp or Vampire's lair.

It would trigger a quest, similar to the "Rescue" quest. 

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Rescue

Your former follower would be part of that faction until you kill the bandit leader, or Forsworn Briarheart at that location. - OR maybe you'd have to fight and beat your follower down, and then you are allowed to administer a potion or spell to return them to normal.

It could be fun to try and rescue Lydia or Jordis from Forsworn, or vampires.

I don't have much in the way of mod skills, but since there are "Frenzy" spells, and "raise the dead spells" it seems like this would be possible.

Thoughts??

Is there any extension to SexLab that allows you to use it without SKSE?

Ohhhh looks like some ones using a pirated version of skyrim. Sadly no there's no way because SKSE only works with out a legit copy of skyrim. SKSE looks for the steam app ID but man it's only like 30 bucks on steam and if your lucky you can find it on outpost for like maby 4-5 keys if your lucky. It's worth it so you don't go thought that bullshit.

Looks like unpb is what they used. Maybe battle hardened normal maps. Fitness Body would get the job done. I like that for creating unique muscled normal maps. Fair skin complexion for the skin and specular possibly.

Okay this is my first post and have just registered and browsed around. It sure is a lot of information to absorb. With so many different body engines[for want of better word] available, also some conflict between mod issues it seems.

What I want to ask here is what is the most robust and idiot proof body type that can handle nudity and sex?

Does anyone now a set of proven mods that work well with each other, for sex acts, nudity, erect penis, strap on's, beastiality? [i do realise that's quite a list]

Any other information that obvious to you more experienced member, that I have missed and I will need to get things happening on a much hotter Skyrim, {maybe even as to where to buy the  best online Skyrim for your PC and what version works best with available mods}

all information much appreciated

Edited by genie1963

Okay this is my first post and have just registered and browsed around. It sure is a lot of information to absorb. With so many different body engines[for want of better word] available, also some conflict between mod issues it seems.

What I want to ask here is what is the most robust and idiot proof body type that can handle nudity and sex?

Does anyone now a set of proven mods that work well with each other, for sex acts, nudity, erect penis, strap on's, beastiality? [i do realise that's quite a list]

Any other information that obvious to you more experienced member, that I have missed and I will need to get things happening on a much hotter Skyrim, {maybe even as to where to buy the  best online Skyrim for your PC and what version works best with available mods}

all information much appreciated

Without knowledge of your modding experience, nothing is idiot proof.

Body wise, go with whatever you want. Pretty much any of them are easy to install via NMM/MO (Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer). They guide you step by step on what to do, so you can't really mess it up.

Sex mods, go here. Read the guide stickied at the top and follow it properly. Then look in the download section for mods that appeal to you and read them as well to make sure you don't mess anything up. Most errors are because people won't read. Authors don't type that stuff for no reason.

Penis wise, there is Schlongs of Skyrim, SAM, and Better Males. Schlongs of Skyrim is full animated penis, Better Males is static erect penis, and I don't have any experience with SAM. Strapons, one already comes with SexLab so no worries there. But if you read the description on the SexLab Framework page, it lists several that work with it.

SexLab already has beast animations and stuff, but get More Nasty Critters for more animations and animal/creature penises. There is a few other mods as well that add actual quest stuff like Animal Mansion.

Skyrim is only available on Steam. So if you're looking for a place to buy it, go get Steam and buy it there as it's the only place. You can buy boxes and such, but in the end, it still installs Steam and installs Skyrim via Steam. So the only legit copy of Skyrim you can get is from Steam. And we don't support piracy here.

I'm not 100% sure this should be on the adult "where can I find"

And I am certain it has been answered 100 times over.

I have been using a non bodyslide pregnant body and all a full armor replacer for a while now but I want to switch over to a bodyslide version so that stuff like devious devices can actually fit on my character.

Can someone direct me to where I can get A pregnant bodyslide preset or at least something that can point me in the right direction.

There is so much stuff on Bodyslide but I couldn't be sure what was pregnant or not.

Also would like it to use HDT (without havok object preferably, by adding the NIStringExtraData to all meshes when batch building.)