Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Hello. I'd like to kinow if there's a mod out there that enables sexual killing, meaning you can have sex with a NPC and he will die afterwards. But there should be a specific way to trigger killer sex, a specific dialogue or spell, because I want also to be able to have harmless sex. 

I've checked Player Succubus Quest, but I really can't understand half the description, 'cause the traslator quality english, and also it says something about being incompatible with custom races, and I use one. I also checked DfSV, but it is far from what i seek.

So, does anybody have a sugestion, or a decent explanation about PSQ?

Hello. I'd like to kinow if there's a mod out there that enables sexual killing, meaning you can have sex with a NPC and he will die afterwards. But there should be a specific way to trigger killer sex, a specific dialogue or spell, because I want also to be able to have harmless sex. 

I've checked Player Succubus Quest, but I really can't understand half the description, 'cause the traslator quality english, and also it says something about being incompatible with custom races, and I use one. I also checked DfSV, but it is far from what i seek.

I don't know of any other mods to allow this...

for PSQ I have not tested with a custom race but the death by drain (your sexual killing desire) will affect any NPC when its turned on in the mcm.

Its customizable in that you can set it to happen always (any sex), if your a victim (rape), aggressor (rape) or victim/aggressor (any rape).

you can also set a hotkey for "enable death by drain" so that if you have it set for rape only it wont kill the person if you have consensual sex using aggressive animations.

the only catch is you must be a succubus. just having the mod wont enable it, you "must" become a succubus.

As for his machine translation it is not that bad, but I can see your point

Luckily I have been using it extensively since inception (i even make custom transform packages for others)

basically any transformation (like vamp and werewolf) is recognized by skyrim like this:

PlayerRaceNord - this is if your a nord

PlayerRaceNordVampire - nord vampire

PlayerRaceNordWerewolf - nord werewolf - I don't play werewolf so i cant confirm this specifically

PSQ does the same it tries to attach the suffix "succubus" so you end up with

PlayerRaceNordSuccubus

Unless the author adds support for the suffix addition when you become a succubus the energy drains and such wont work because PSQ doesn't have recognition for things like:

PlayerRaceNingheimSuccubus

Some weeks ago i saw in nexus this mod maked to customizer alicia paintslut follower. I downloaded the other customizer mods maked by the same author (Vilja and Sofia) but when i want to download Alicia Cutomizer it was already removed for nexus, and now because the author is banned in nexus i can contact him to ask for the mod to be uploaded here, in LL.

Anyone who downloded Alicia customizer could uploaded to another site the mod and post here the link or send me the link in a private message?

Thank you

I never downloaded it but I thought the person who requested it from him warned him not to host it there.

You might want to contact Skyrimll as he might have a copy saved.

*edit*

Just read back like 15 pages in the alicia thread and Skyrimll asked for a copy "in case he was banned and removed"

He likely still has it, hopefully.

for PSQ I have not tested with a custom race but the death by drain (your sexual killing desire) will affect any NPC when its turned on in the mcm.

Its customizable in that you can set it to happen always (any sex), if your a victim (rape), aggressor (rape) or victim/aggressor (any rape).

you can also set a hotkey for "enable death by drain" so that if you have it set for rape only it wont kill the person if you have consensual sex using aggressive animations.

the only catch is you must be a succubus. just having the mod wont enable it, you "must" become a succubus.

Luckily I have been using it extensively since inception (i even make custom transform packages for others)

basically any transformation (like vamp and werewolf) is recognized by skyrim like this:

PlayerRaceNordWerewolf - nord werewolf - I don't play werewolf so i cant confirm this specifically

PlayerRaceNordSuccubus

Unless the author adds support for the suffix addition when you become a succubus the energy drains and such wont work because PSQ doesn't have recognition for things like:

Thanks for the answer! Well, I downloaded and tried, and in game the mod is more intuitive/natural while adjusting the setting in the MCM. I noticed the hotkey function you mentioned and I guess I'll ke using it. However, I have a couple of questions, could you answer me please, since it seems you're familiar with this mod and its tweaking?

- Is there any way in the CK to set the death by sex not count as agression? It gets me a bounty.

- When I transform and choose the body transform, it get me the custom meshes I dropped in the folders of PSQ, but it changes my head to a hideous vanilla one, that totally messes up the looks of my character. Is there any way I can keep my custom head? I remember it can be done also in the CK, for I have done so with some werewolf/vampire overhauls that had the same issue. UPDATE: Forget this one. I figured out you had to change the tri files used by the HDPT of the Succubus in the CK to match the ones of your race. Hope this helps if anyone is having the same issue.

- Finally, can I alter the Succubus quest and it's scripts to add the name of my race with the suffix Succubus, or it won't work?

Hi everyone!

I need your help :

I'm looking for a mod that allows me to make NPCs having sex (with other NPCs) when I want.

For example, I'd like see my follower having sex with any NPCs, how do I do that ? Or Balgruuf having sex with Irileth ?

It would be so great for doing pictures or videos !

Please help me !

(Oh, and sorry for my English, if you need me to re explain, don't hesitate ^^')

Hi everyone!

I need your help :

I'm looking for a mod that allows me to make NPCs having sex (with other NPCs) when I want.

For example, I'd like see my follower having sex with any NPCs, how do I do that ? Or Balgruuf having sex with Irileth ?

Please help me !

(Oh, and sorry for my English, if you need me to re explain, don't hesitate ^^')

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Look under "Mindless Sex"

Matchmaker or SexLab Z for example,

PlayerRaceNordSuccubus

Thanks for the answer! Well, I downloaded and tried, and in game the mod is more intuitive/natural while adjusting the setting in the MCM. I noticed the hotkey function you mentioned and I guess I'll ke using it. However, I have a couple of questions, could you answer me please, since it seems you're familiar with this mod and its tweaking?

1. - Is there any way in the CK to set the death by sex not count as agression? It gets me a bounty.

2. - When I transform and choose the body transform, it get me the custom meshes I dropped in the folders of PSQ, but it changes my head to a hideous vanilla one, that totally messes up the looks of my character. Is there any way I can keep my custom head? I remember it can be done also in the CK, for I have done so with some werewolf/vampire overhauls that had the same issue.

3. - Finally, can I alter the Succubus quest and it's scripts to add the name of my race with the suffix Succubus, or it won't work?

1. - I am 90% positive this could be done. I personally do not know how though. Game treats death by drain and you killing someone (which you are) so it would need to be a change that prevents adding bounty for killing an npc from sex (only) while maintaining the bounty from just normally killing someone. Would most likely need to be a separate patch than a straight esm\esp edit.

2. - this must be a problem from using a custom race as I have never had this issue. nor do i know how to fix.

3. - Minor change to add your custom race as a dependency (master) and add the custom race "race" to the list of known races. It pretty much covers everything vanilla already. including mannequins race for some reason. Although if your custom race is actualized from an esp you need to build a separate patch instead of adding to the existing psq esm.

Hi everyone!

I need your help :

Please help me !

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Look under "Mindless Sex"

Matchmaker or SexLab Z for example,

That's exactly what I was looking for !

Thx a lot ! <3 <3

Hello, not sure i should post my question here.. Sorry, if thats a wrong topic.

Anyway, im looking for boots and gloves that will look good with this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/713-black-widow-7b-bombshell-bbp/. You know, stockings made from cobweb or something like this...

If something like this just does not exist, maybe someone can recommend me any nice spider-like armor?

By the way, sorry for my bad english, but hope its possible to understand.

Edit: Preferably 7b bombshell body :heart:

Hey,

I'm looking for a decent skirt mod, preferably with HDT. I found this old one earlier today and I love the physics/textures, but I can't get it to work with bodyslide:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/508-hdt-test-skirts/

Everytime I try to save the .nif and put it on my character ingame, Skyrim crashes. So does anyone know either how to make that mod fit with bodyslide or know of any other decent skirt mods?

PlayerRaceNordSuccubus

1. - Is there any way in the CK to set the death by sex not count as agression? It gets me a bounty.

2. - When I transform and choose the body transform, it get me the custom meshes I dropped in the folders of PSQ, but it changes my head to a hideous vanilla one, that totally messes up the looks of my character. Is there any way I can keep my custom head? I remember it can be done also in the CK, for I have done so with some werewolf/vampire overhauls that had the same issue.

3. - Finally, can I alter the Succubus quest and it's scripts to add the name of my race with the suffix Succubus, or it won't work?

1. - I am 90% positive this could be done. I personally do not know how though. Game treats death by drain and you killing someone (which you are) so it would need to be a change that prevents adding bounty for killing an npc from sex (only) while maintaining the bounty from just normally killing someone. Would most likely need to be a separate patch than a straight esm\esp edit.

2. - this must be a problem from using a custom race as I have never had this issue. nor do i know how to fix.

3. - Minor change to add your custom race as a dependency (master) and add the custom race "race" to the list of known races. It pretty much covers everything vanilla already. including mannequins race for some reason. Although if your custom race is actualized from an esp you need to build a separate patch instead of adding to the existing psq esm.

1. Why couldn't it be a normal edit in the esp/esm? Usually, patches are a way to implement a change that could be easily done in the main mod, but needs to be released in order for all people to use. Anyway, I also have no idea on how to do it, sadly. All I can think of is remove bounty alltogether, but I don't want that. Oh! And curiously, when I kill someone it gets me the 40 bounty for assault instead of the 1,000 for murder.

2. -  This one I already figured it out. All I had to do was redirect the tri files used by the had parts to the ones used by my custom race. Problem solved! And I hope it serves as a fix for anyone else with the same issue.

3. -  So, in the PSQ plugin, I found a "SuccubusSkinChangeRaceList", where the playable races are listed, vampire races included. Is this list where I have to include my custom one? Also, since I made the PSQ a esp in order to edit it, will it work if I merge the two esp's, instead?

PlayerRaceNordSuccubus

1. Why couldn't it be a normal edit in the esp/esm? Usually, patches are a way to implement a change that could be easily done in the main mod, but needs to be released in order for all people to use. Anyway, I also have no idea on how to do it, sadly. All I can think of is remove bounty alltogether, but I don't want that. Oh! And curiously, when I kill someone it gets me the 40 bounty for assault instead of the 1,000 for murder.

2. -  This one I already figured it out. All I had to do was redirect the tri files used by the had parts to the ones used by my custom race. Problem solved! And I hope it serves as a fix for anyone else with the same issue.

3. -  So, in the PSQ plugin, I found a "SuccubusSkinChangeRaceList", where the playable races are listed, vampire races included. Is this list where I have to include my custom one? Also, since I made the PSQ a esp in order to edit it, will it work if I merge the two esp's, instead?

1. - I was thinking along the lines of compatibility with mods that work with your bounty. Prison overhaul for example. If prison overhaul has any edits to bounty or crime in general editing a esm/esp that comes before it might end up be overwritten by prison overhaul where as a separate patch could be loaded last regardless of your patched mods load order.

2. Good to know. I have always been hesitant to roll a custom race due to compatibility with PSQ (which for me is a mandatory mod, one of my favorites right next to practically anything Skyrimll releases). I've always wanted to roll an ashen although its 2 years old now.

3. My stupid CK has been "odd" lately so I will "try" to take a look and see. Too many merged mods with over 512 records... I haven't gotten to look in ck yet but this LINK might help. As I believe PSQ uses the same scripts as PlayerRace"race"Vampire, just renamed and modified to change vampire to succubus.

have anyone seen this shirt? (attached) the pic's about some problem with the hair (ks hairdo) but im more interested in that shirt. looks like CBBE body, but i could be mile off on that guess. that was posted by someone in a russian site, just in case that helps

oh and btw,

- Is there any way in the CK to set the death by sex not count as agression? It gets me a bounty.

1. i think what the mod author did for the drain was force cast a drain life spell through script on your victim. if that's the case then it'll need to have a specific spell setup in CK, and you can probably find the spell used and set one of the flag in its properties to non-hostile, then it would achieve what you want.

post-75792-0-63977700-1419430932_thumb.jpeg

Anyone know of any mods that add socks to Skyrim for UNP?  I already have Osare's pack.

UNP Undies

Unfortunately I have that too, there was a Japanese mod I installed a while back (About a year ago) with stockings a high heels, as much as I am not a fan of high heels it was still a good mod, you had to use the console command to get the items if that helps.

Hey,

I'm looking for a decent skirt mod, preferably with HDT. I found this old one earlier today and I love the physics/textures, but I can't get it to work with bodyslide:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/508-hdt-test-skirts/

Everytime I try to save the .nif and put it on my character ingame, Skyrim crashes. So does anyone know either how to make that mod fit with bodyslide or know of any other decent skirt mods?

try this

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/483-draugr-skirts-hdt/

have anyone seen this shirt? (attached) the pic's about some problem with the hair (ks hairdo) but im more interested in that shirt. looks like CBBE body, but i could be mile off on that guess. that was posted by someone in a russian site, just in case that helps

oh and btw,

1. i think what the mod author did for the drain was force cast a drain life spell through script on your victim. if that's the case then it'll need to have a specific spell setup in CK, and you can probably find the spell used and set one of the flag in its properties to non-hostile, then it would achieve what you want.

Sadly, I can confirm this won't work. I've tried removing the "hostile" and "detrimental" flag from every offensive/drain/ravage spell in the magic effects tab, and I still get a bounty. As I said earlier, it's strange, since it takes two sex acts to kill the NPC, and while the first one doesn't get me a bounty, the second one, that kills the NPC, gets me only 40 bounty.

Any other idea?

Also, a question: Does PSQ add a lot of stress to the game? Since the last Sexlab update, I didn't crash on sex act, not even once, for long hours of gameplay. Now, with my testing using this mod, I crashed twice and got a runtime error freeze. It would be a shame, since this mod is amazing.

Hey guys,

is there a mod that allows to create characters similar in their appearance to the Lovergirls mod? I'm primarily thinking about the character's face here, a young and kind-of-cute heroine for my game. Lovergirls was a nice package, but custom races are quite a hassle with bodyslide and skeletons and so on, also the package development is discontinued, so I'm looking for an alternative.

[TL;DR] I'm looking for an alternative to Lovergirls (only looks, not racial traits)

Thanks,

Alan