Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexLab: Murder, Theft and Seduction

SexLab FNIS Murder Theft Seduction

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

ticalosul

ticalosul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Dude thanks! The type of mods that you make are awesome!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Totenbarg

Totenbarg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

jbezorg, you´re just amazing B) !!

Another great and perfect working mod from you.

Thank you so much and keep on going, can´t even imagine what you´re coming up next with.

But in the meantime my thief will be screwing around all skyrim :ph34r: :ph34r: :D

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

So wait a minute, with respect to the Dark Brotherhood stuff, do you get an option to kill anyone that you sleep with or just the person the radiant quests have you go and kill?

Just the person the radiant quests have you go and kill. A message box asking if you want to kill the NPC after every sexual encounter would get annoying.

QueenDess

QueenDess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I like the concept of this mod. I'm gonna enjoy this with my DB character. Thanks for this!

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

For v1.2

Murder

• Witnesses will change how the murder crime will be reported.
  • You must have a potion that damages health for each contract you wish to kill.
  • One potion will be removed from the player's inventory for each murder.
  • The method for selecting what potion to be removed is based off item count. Removing the potions you have the most of first.

Theft

• The pickpocket chance has been tweaked. The player's speech ability will shift the chance slightly in their favor.

General

• Updating to newer versions do not require you to uninstall the mod. The mod checks for versions updates and will handle the changes.

omegau

omegau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Now what are the chances that we'll see vampirism thrown into this?

xkallibar

xkallibar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Love the concept. A pity its only guild related though. There's room in Skyrim for a full Mata Hari sollution now. What a fun way to complete the game that would be. Infiltration, sex for info/favors. Monopoly, Sabotage, poisonings....whoohoo :)

HaTeMe

HaTeMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Yeah, I think it would be cool if you could use that on pretty much all NPCs which aren't directly hostile to you (and those who are maybe in combination with some other mods who allow sex with them).

lynnblue

lynnblue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Could I use lovers comfort to initiate this stuff?

Mdy

Mdy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Erm.. dunno if I'm wrong, only used the sexis version when it has been released and now quickly red the description,

but I think you can only use it if you'll ever get the contract to kill your husband or

passive while arousing everything around you + sleeping at the place the sabotage person lives.

Way too complicated, second option has the change that you'll get steamrolled by 5 persons first.

Or did you mean "sexlab romance"?

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

SexiS Lovers Comfort? No. The mod must use the SexLab framework. Period.

This also means that Murder, Theft and Seduction won't work with Sanguine's Debauchery either until I finish my updates.

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Love the concept. A pity its only guild related though. There's room in Skyrim for a full Mata Hari sollution now. What a fun way to complete the game that would be. Infiltration, sex for info/favors. Monopoly, Sabotage, poisonings....whoohoo :)

Yeah, I think it would be cool if you could use that on pretty much all NPCs which aren't directly hostile to you (and those who are maybe in combination with some other mods who allow sex with them).

I though about it. Believe me. It's the next logical step in expanding this mod. I have Murder & Theft covered. I need to add seduction.

link4799

link4799

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Sounds alot like the James Bond movies.

HaTeMe

HaTeMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

I though about it. Believe me. It's the next logical step in expanding this mod. I have Murder & Theft covered. I need to add seduction.

I think the seduction part could be even a separate mod which then can other mods use for their own ones (Lovers Comfort, SexLab Romance, maybe a good made rape mod where you can seduce your master to get his trust, and so on). Maybe you guys can figure something out together.

Technomagier

Technomagier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Is it just me, or work this mod not on the contracts of nafir, before you finished the main plot of the DB?

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Is it just me, or work this mod not on the contracts of nafir, before you finished the main plot of the DB?

If you have a mod that alters those quests, then it may not.

Technomagier

Technomagier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

hrm, strange. Maybe I should try to use a different poison. I tried with frostbite.

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

v1.3 adds general skill bonuses to pickpocket and speech for skill challenges made against sexual partners for one game hour after sex. The amount of the bonus depends on the player's sexual experience and it has a max of 20% for both skills.

Just drop the new version in your Skyrim folder. The mod will process the update.

If you are completely uninstalling v1.3 ( and eventually later versions ) and want the mod to clean up after itself, there are some instructions in the OP you need to follow.

jbezorg

jbezorg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

hrm, strange. Maybe I should try to use a different poison. I tried with frostbite.

It must be a health damaging poison.

Vanilla Potions that will work.

• Ice Wraith Bane
  • Deadly Poison
  • Virulent Poison
  • Potent Poison
  • Poison
  • Weak Poison
  • Nightshade Extract
  • Deadly Lingering Poison
  • Malign Lingering Poison
  • Potent Lingering Poison
  • Lingering Poison
  • Weak Lingering Poison
  • Lotus Extract

Magic Effects that a potion must have at least one of if it's player created.

• Damage Health
  • Lingering Damage Health
  • Ravage Health

Technomagier

Technomagier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

than we've found the mistake. thanks for that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexLab, FNIS, Murder, Theft, Seduction