Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

Hmmmm, really nice work! Will we see a normal BBP version of this in the future? I've never used TBBP because I read somewhere that it isn't compatible with clothes/armors that use regular BBP. Plus, switching skeletons is always a pain in the ass.

Hmmmm, really nice work! Will we see a normal BBP version of this in the future? I've never used TBBP because I read somewhere that it isn't compatible with clothes/armors that use regular BBP. Plus, switching skeletons is always a pain in the ass.

Any BBP armor is compatible TBBP, the game will crash if you are trying to use a TBBP armor on a BBP mesh.

XPMS is already TBBP enabled but remember that to get TBBP working you need both skeleton and meshes that support TBBP, if you are not interested in TBBP you can use BBP armors only (not that there is that many TBBP enabled armors anyway).

Hi, this will be my first post. I'm currently helping Demonhunter on Sevennity's body since Wast1980 show it to me and it piqued my interest.

This is the current progress :

1. I have added a working weight slider

2. I made the 0 body using Sevennity 1 body as a base and making it as seamless/gapless as posible

3. I added some fix and tweaks to the bone weighting so at least from my check and testing i havent found a problem

4. I use BBP instead TBBP since i never used both of them and i don't know the different of it, any detailed information will be appreciated

5. Because different weighting the 1 body will need to be adjusted and i'm currently working on it

I have to say thanks to Sevennity for creating this so damn sexy body, Wast1980 for pointing it out, and Demonhunter who made TBBP posible.

I think the difference between bbp and tbbp is the second bone but I could be wrong. I'm not even sure you can see much of a difference. I myself had only gave tbbp a go last week and have never used bbp. I played around last night with the weighting a bit. I added the two other breast bones in and reduced the first two's values a bit for a more subtle bounce. Here is a quick vid of what it looks like.

Its funny that you bring up the butt wobble seeing as how the current file doesn't make us of the butt bones  ;) and unless BBP uses a different bone for the breasts the file is 100% BBP atm. What it boils down to is why not add the option for people that would like it seeing as how unless I'm missing something a TBBP weighted body should work just like a BBP one if your using BBP animations and not TBBP ones. 

I see what you're saying now SemiPr0. As for spending time on the weighting it doesn't really take that much unless your after a specific result where its only for some bounce/shake. It doesn't really matter to me as I can change the values myself lol. One thing I would like to see however is some ladybody like skin weighting around the front hip joints its the only body I have seen that doesn't give you the jagged kinda crunched look in the bend.

You know since Nightasy called his UNP Port UNPetite, why not call this one UNPerfect. Once its all said and done it'll put UNPB to absolute shame.

And now that I've got this all installed and I'm using it, even with the breasts kinda being a little odd...the polycount detail of the body is making really hard to even consider going back to my CBBE Bodyslide edit.

Once this has Bodyslide....good gods. Cya Caliente and thanks for all the fish.

Now I have to totally agree. The name UNPerfect suits perfectly (enough use of the word perfect) to the SevenBase (first)version. Don't get me wrong the update of Sevennity is great, I just prefer fuller breasts. And Perfect describes greatly the "Over the top" aspect of SevenBase.

I don't think that Bodyslide isn't that necessary if you have a perfect body (from 0 - 100 the SevenBase body covers a lot of tastes, it's like unp 50 - 200 imo).

A rework on the uv map would be more interesting. A few months ago I played Fallout again, and the uv map of Type3 seems to be a way more detailed than unp and cbbe. 

For example I like the detail level of Zonzai's skin texture (it could be finer to fit the body) but thanks to the uv map a lot of the details are distorted.

This body is based on UNP right? if so then the armors of the UNP body are compatible with this one?

Technically yes. But many UNP armors will not have the same body shape until they have been converted. Only the skin texture will not be distorted as that what it means when an armor is CBBE or UNP compatible, is that when you wear it the skin textures don't get all #$@# on you.

Also trying this out, even I might switch over to it once it's more completed from UNPB. It just looks amazing.

You know since Nightasy called his UNP Port UNPetite, why not call this one UNPerfect. Once its all said and done it'll put UNPB to absolute shame.

And now that I've got this all installed and I'm using it, even with the breasts kinda being a little odd...the polycount detail of the body is making really hard to even consider going back to my CBBE Bodyslide edit.

Once this has Bodyslide....good gods. Cya Caliente and thanks for all the fish.

Now I have to totally agree. The name UNPerfect suits perfectly (enough use of the word perfect) to the SevenBase (first)version. Don't get me wrong the update of Sevennity is great, I just prefer fuller breasts. And Perfect describes greatly the "Over the top" aspect of SevenBase.

I don't think that Bodyslide isn't that necessary if you have a perfect body (from 0 - 100 the SevenBase body covers a lot of tastes, it's like unp 50 - 200 imo).

A rework on the uv map would be more interesting. A few months ago I played Fallout again, and the uv map of Type3 seems to be a way more detailed than unp and cbbe. 

For example I like the detail level of Zonzai's skin texture (it could be finer to fit the body) but thanks to the uv map a lot of the details are distorted.

Well, using name perfect its kinda heavy :P, anyway just like Wast i prefer fuller breast rather than have a hanging breast ( well that's my fetist i guest lol) and in my opinion it's what differentiate this body to UNPB. What interest me is how much "jiggling" that is desirable on the breast ? since there are people who love to have earthquake type jiggling but some prefer subtle one .

A Bodyslide will be a plus, but i haven't try it so i need more research about it since i ussually messing with armor. And when the body is finished it will be supported by my armor mod in the future to make sure a wider selection.

Hi everyone !!!! Its sooooo good to see Sevennity here, be sure to show him/her what nexus people seem to avoid SUPPORT. hit his like button on his/her posts. as without his/her body we wouldn't have this awesome body. Anyway back to the progress, from what i understand Cross Crusade has gone down the path of bbp grrrrrr. but its easier to weight i guess, 

I would also like to say that from now on all the Questions directly associated to this body should be directed to CROSSCRUSADE or to Sevennity aswell. As i cannot diretly contribute anymore to this project :( im to inexperienced in body modeling the only thing i can actually be credited for is starting the topic LOL. 

Anyways lets keep this alive and with Semipro on this, Its gonna woop the other body replacers asses. 

But naming it Unperfect, read that slowly and out aloud. Notice anything ????

Thanks to all supporting this.

Demonhunter

Hi everyone !!!! Its sooooo good to see Sevennity here, be sure to show him/her what nexus people seem to avoid SUPPORT. hit his like button on his/her posts. as without his/her body we wouldn't have this awesome body. Anyway back to the progress, from what i understand Cross Crusade has gone down the path of bbp grrrrrr. but its easier to weight i guess, 

I would also like to say that from now on all the Questions directly associated to this body should be directed to CROSSCRUSADE or to Sevennity aswell. As i cannot diretly contribute anymore to this project :( im to inexperienced in body modeling the only thing i can actually be credited for is starting the topic LOL. 

Anyways lets keep this alive and with Semipro on this, Its gonna woop the other body replacers asses. 

But naming it Unperfect, read that slowly and out aloud. Notice anything ????

Thanks to all supporting this.

Demonhunter

Its actually kinda catchy...plus its exactly the opposite of what the name says which is pretty hip.

But I get that English isn't everyones first language so I don't expect it to fly. It just kinda had a nice ring to it. UNPerfect. Or perhaps UNP/erfect with some flashy vector graphics to make the point.

I dunno, was just an idea, this is you all's baby, I'm just superbly interested in it and willing to help in whatever little way I can.

i wasn't apposed to it, that's just the first thing that came to mind when i read it. I understand what you mean by the name though, using reverse psychology on people, good thought but we all know the nexus and a name like that will bring nothing but trolls. Good thought though. 

I think this topic is all about to tribute Sevennity's fantastic first edition of the body.

Name: should be left as it was meant by the author Sevennity: SeveNbase, because of the added weight slider maybe Perfected SeveNbase.

Breasts and overall shape: Have to be the same to tribute Sevennity's work (For those who don't know: After releasing his BarbarianExplorerArmor he also released his body replacer, the edits of Demonhunter and Crosscrusade are based on this body)