great mod i finish the quest and i keep the violator. but is something wrong went i finish to rape someone the body get littler stretch not look so bad but yes the body of the npc you rape gets stretch in the part of the butt. looks weird but this bug is not bad i can live we it

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Great mod i really enjoyin it at full but i dont know when the rape and abduction od player hero appears :D i just kill the shiny one without problems. Like im playin at 90% difficulty im lvl 28 full warrior rank blade 95 ha 87 strg:97 End: 100 so i dont know is im op or what :D yeah it s a bit challenge to defeat him but nothin too biggy he s somwhere among Imperial guard palace guards and necromant masters i presume :D .

Otherwise it s awesome mod

I have question... How the hell i m supposed to have sex with the wisp? i tried everythin just rape it invite to sex merged by the menu nothin happened.... tell me how ... im so angry right now i ve spend 2hrs doin this quest and i cannot finish it ... pls ty

WOW!! The Violator?! I didn't know this thread was here!! Wooooooo!! I fucking LOVE this mod! Aaaaaah, the memories. :sleepy: I never 'Liked' a post so fast!

This is my favorite mod for Obl by far. The only Elder Scrolls mod I've ever seen where you get raped while bound in the stocks. Personal favorite h-scene right there. Prayed for one for Skyrim, but sadly, never saw one. Not stocks.

KRF__In_the_stocks_____again__by_linakin

Fejeena you give support for the best Obl mods. ;)

raped in stocks is a normal LAPF Animation and used during rape sex and in some Mods ( like Crowning isle, LoversBlackmail,...)

LAPF has more animations with Objects (stocks, chair, Couch, altar,  and Hand-Job blow-Job ani in Cage/kennel)

Yeah i have this mods but when im followin the wisp to the ruin it just flyin around for a while then it stops and change color to green and radiant that is all and nothin happened i dont know it doesnt look like there is anythin around but maybe im blind or what ... i ll try

Taming Desire: (Incomplete) Find the means to better control The Violator. The reward of this quest will be an item that allows you to choose between males, females, and creatures to rape when using The Violator.

As in, player rapes creature ?

Does this part work ?

• 6 months later...

I decided to give the mod a try,enabled it when I was already in Weye.Quest appears,portal is there.I get inside,find the sword,3 dremoras attack me, I kill/rape them....

the door to the carnal labyrinth is locked,says I need a key.Where am I supposed to get the key from?I've searched every inch of the 1st level and cannot find it.

Out of curiocity,I used the console to enter.I found the cursed gauntlets,equiped them,2 dremoras ask for sex....idk what I am supposed to do next really....

If someone could post a small walkthrough just for the initial part of the quest I'd be delighted.Where can I get the key for the labyrinth?

! And do not fast travel during the days the Dremora hunts you.

They do not spawn near the Player , they must travel the way from the Portal ( or was it near Pells Gate ? ) to the Player. If you are in Bruma, and they have traveled half way and you fast travel to Anvil,..... they will never reach you.

Save often ! You must kill all dremoras, but sometimes one of them hunts a animal or NPC and disappears ...and you don't get the quest update / or the next Dremoras don't start.

Best wait in the wilderness or on the road and kill all creatures around.

Taming Desire: (Incomplete) Find the means to better control The Violator. The reward of this quest will be an item that allows you to choose between males, females, and creatures to rape when using The Violator.

More to come pending a burst of insperation...

does that mean i can't just unequip it?

also am i concurrently attacked once i obtain that weapon?

i like to know as much about the mod as is possible without spoilering too much.

if it's a quest thing and it would spoil toooooo much, i'd rather only know if it would conflict with my other mods.

Conflicts: see first page.

The Lovers SlaveTrader conflict: you must kill all dremoras /enemies or script and quest update don't work. Do not enslave  Violator Mod enemies !

Weapon:  from the first page/mod description:   The Violator is a sword that allows it's wielder to rape his/her victims. The first quest is about finding the sword and the consequences of taking it.

Only at the beginning of the Mod the "bad guys" want the weapon back and hunt the Player. After you killed the Boss there is no one who hunts you.  You can use the sword , or put in a chest in your Player house  , no NPCs attacking you.

Weapon use : You fuck NPCs before they die ( the kill hit with the weapon starts the fuck script) If you don't use the weapon = no sex.

Not sure if its a bug: I got into the portal outside Fanacas,found the coin, took it....no updates.

2 days have passed,and I get CtDs when i try to sleep.The only places I've been to  after getting the coin are Bravil underground( 1st time on this PC),Barren cave ( i use D.Brasher's Fighters/Mages guild quests mod),and completed Vaermina 's daedric quest...

When I load a previous save( before I grab the coin),I get no CtDs...

long time ago that I played it.

If you enter the Fanacas Portal there is at the end the "Shrine of Mastery" a big room .

You take the coin "Coin of Mastery"  and you should get a quest entry "The Coin of Mastery is mine. I can now control The Violator."

Quest script shecks if you have the coin

if GetStage WSv02 < 30 && player.GetItemCount WSvCoin

if you have the coin

SetStage WSv02 30

Have you killed all NPCs ?

no enemy in Between the Voids

"Scalon" in Vacuous Catacombs

"Kitten" in Lightning Cave

no enemy in Shrine of Mastery

Have you a save before you enterd the Portal ? Have you spoken to the guide.( the  flying Light ) but not shure if that's necessary.

Then enter the Portal and try again.

That's why I told you "save often", the Mod have some script Trigger Problems. But the Sword works without Problems.