LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

does the old version have anything thats not in this mod? will i miss on any content?

What old version do you have? 

Original by Chase Roxan? Yes there is much new stuff.

One of my old versions? If you have   Version 1.51 BB fix3 you don't need Version 1.51a BB LC3 if you don't use the new dog animations.

Have you read?

New Oct. 2016
if you have the old 1.51 BB LC3 version you don't need it !!! Nothing new !!!
Only for easier installation the animations from the Creatures Overhaul-Workshop in the file.
Version 1.51a BB LC3
For animated penis animations/Skeleton from Creatures Overhaul - Workshop

Have you Googled "Creatures Overhaul -Workshop" ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21315-creatures-overhaul-workshop-on-indefinite-hold/

ok so im having a problem in the wolf cave. i get like up to the first big mushroom or so and then my game crashes. i think it just might be my game but there are too many posts for me to try to bother to find it.

If you are a fighter or stealth type don't enter the cave until at least level 15 or if a mage type have a destruction spell capable of at least 30 damage. If you can't kill the horny wolves with one or two hits you will get a CTD. Or you can have illusion of 25 with invisibility spell of 15 seconds (so you don't have to cast it every 5 sec.) then run while invisible back to where Maera is so she can talk to you.  If the alpha male mounts her and finishes before you get there it appears that being unable to speak to you (you are too far away) causes the game to CTD,  can't prove that because I'm no programmer. However as a low level stealth PC when I fought the horny wolves, it would take 10 to 12 hits to kill just one never mind all 8. After one or two wolves CTD - every time guaranteed,  at least in all 20 attempts I made.  Then tried to just run through without killing wolves and I got through and Maera talked to me, however 8 horny wolves were too much in that small space and they killed me. The illusion trick worked and after I killed the alpha male (that took about 60 hits with my silver longsword as well as 5 healing potions) I used invisiblity again to leave the cave.  Went back in and killed the horny wolves one at a time with no CTD.

Collies have a heal and Personality bonus spell ( The Book of Canines:   Collie  Ability: Collie's Warmth- Heals it's bitch's health and temporarily boosts Personality. )

And during knotting dog heal the player.

So yes it must be a effect replacer.

Idk, I can enter at lvl 1. However, I feel a little bad anytime I kill a wolf, so I use primal urge to calm them and be friends. wink.png  No crashes.

I found the same problem in Feral Girls Cave.  If you fight the overpowered horny wolves (they do attack you after all) at all in any way, 10 to 15 seconds later CTD.  Primal urge doesn't work (at least for me) in that it doesn't calm them at all and although one wolf eventually mounts the other seven wolves show up and start attacking....you won't survive for they kill you.  I currently am using aternate beginngs with the Ranger mod I got here on LL that gives  a powerful calm animal spell (600 ft of target for 180 seconds) which works (the invisible ploy works as well).  I mean I can work around it, but perhaps a script that calls for submitting to all eight wolves to pass instead of fighting them (an initiation rite) or having Maera and Sib NOT being mounted until the PC is much (MUCH) closer?

I don't have CTDs in both caves.

Mostly I kill all the wolves ( not the alpha wolf ). In the wolf cave I sometimes fuck ( no CTD). In the Feral Girls Cave I always kill the wolves, but if they rape me no CTD.

So I really don't know where the bug you have could be.

You can delete the wolves in the esp, or replace the wolves with vanilla wolves. ( not the alpha wolf )

:blush:  Oh should be 1

But I will not upload a fixed version for one "bug"

So you can "steal" Sakeepas Dog. Very funny if you had not finished the Aleswell quest and the dog is still invisible.

For people who wants to fix it but don't want to change the esp, use the console.

Click on Sakeepas Dog

additem xx006147 1

hit enter

xx = loadorder ID of LoversBitch esp

But it's very easy with TES4Edit

Open LoversBitch esp

open creatures

click SakeepaDog

check Item:  below the     xLoversBitchNoCompanionship "Can't be Companion Token" [CLOT:03006147]      change the 0 to 1

With Primal Urge, you may need to fuck the wolves a few times, as the calming effect is based off your personality.

Is't the ranger camp a nice location? lol

Ahhhhhh...didn't know that, nice to know.  Thanks I thought I was doing something wrong, sometimes I get caught by the instant gratification bug. Yes I really like Ranger Camp, I had a stonehenge mod from years ago (it had some quest problems) so it was nice to see it back.

I don't have CTDs in both caves.

Mostly I kill all the wolves ( not the alpha wolf ). In the wolf cave I sometimes fuck ( no CTD). In the Feral Girls Cave I always kill the wolves, but if they rape me no CTD.

So I really don't know where the bug you have could be.

You can delete the wolves in the esp, or replace the wolves with vanilla wolves. ( not the alpha wolf )

Must be a mod conflict somewhere (not wrye because disabled that and it still happens), I have the work around so no big deal. I wonder if it is the persnality thing Comrade Fienyx talked about in Primal Urge? Oh well, thank you for both your patience and a wonderful mod (gave it 5 stars all well earned.

P.S. gotta watch for mods overwritting the ini files, I've been bit several times by that.

Edit:  I just did a complete new install of both Oblivion and LAPF... I now have absolutely no problem in Wolf cave at all, horny wolves are not at level 20 (an exageration) and not only did Maera wait for me but she got mounted 3 times.  I did not have MenuQue installed previoustly and now that I do things are behaving differently (as in better). Also this time when I installed LAPF with Wrye I did NOT install the two anims priority files from LAPF but those from LC2 instead.  Anyway my suggestion to those having this problem is to completely reinstall LAPF and follow the guides givien by gregahit and others. Fajeena I also read your information and found the well buried answer to installing Steam programs somewhere other tnan Program FIles. Thank you for that. 

Yes you can overwrite.

And if you use Version 1.51a BB LC3 you must overwrite, or you don't have the new skeleton and body meshes and the animations.

---------------

Yes I use only OBMM.  Most of my Mods I have as OMods, and never problems with overwriting, install and uninstall.

Only thing that can be "messed up" in my game without Wrye Bash are Vanilla Level lists that are changed by different Mods.

If race Mods use vanilla eyes and hairs and replace meshes and/or textures (which would mess up all other Mod and vanilla races) I change the esp and folders , so that the Mod use only unique eyes and hair.

Version 1.51a BB LC3 overwrites the Lovers creatures animations with the animation from the "Creatures Overhaul - Workshop" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21315-creatures-overhaul-workshop-on-indefinite-hold/

Better animations and dog meshes with animated penis ( fits better during the different positions).

If you install Version 1.51a BB LC3 you don't need the dog pack from the "Creatures Overhaul - Workshop" , all you need is in my Mod.

Yes you can overwrite.

And if you use Version 1.51a BB LC3 you must overwrite, or you don't have the new skeleton and body meshes and the animations.

---------------

Yes I use only OBMM.  Most of my Mods I have as OMods, and never problems with overwriting, install and uninstall.

Only thing that can be "messed up" in my game without Wrye Bash are Vanilla Level lists that are changed by different Mods.

If race Mods use vanilla eyes and hairs and replace meshes and/or textures (which would mess up all other Mod and vanilla races) I change the esp and folders , so that the Mod use only unique eyes and hair.

Thank you, I thought as much.  Will use OBMM for your mods from now on.

• 3 weeks later...

Which one is the latest version?

Version 1.51 BB fix3 or Version 1.51a BB LC3 ?

The first one is for Lovers creatures 2, the 2nd one is for lovers creature 3, so both are the latest, just depends on which version of lovers creatures you use

Yes LC3 contains the new dog animations from from the "Creatures Overhaul - Workshop" . ( all in the Mod! no extra download)

Unfortunately there will never be  LoversCreatures3.

Fix3 is the same but without the new animations.

Yes LC3 contains the new dog animations from from the "Creatures Overhaul - Workshop" . ( all in the Mod! no extra download)

Unfortunately there will never be  LoversCreatures3.

Fix3 is the same but without the new animations.

So can I install LC3  version even though I have Lover's Creature 2.0?