Summon Fairy a pixie companion!

Summon Fairy

Here is an English translation of Summon Fairy, your own Pixie pet.

f6e16635c22ce342f339ecb99aec5b210ff9282807829fcbb84ef158ccbdfae94g.jpg

a1bbdfbb7aaf81982bd0afd00e34fc5bce9e42156c1e45a2a59dbd80e615643b4g.jpg

Adds a Summon Fairy spell.

Has three combat styles to choose from.

You can turn the sparkles on and off, and adjust the level of "glow".

Just "talk" to the Fairy to bring up the menu.

Inside the archive there is a folder labeled "kigae". It contains three more options for how the Fairy looks. Just rename the mesh to fairy01.nif and copy over the one in Meshes/Creatures/Fairy. Back up your old one first!

There are more optional Fairy replacement meshes available but they don't have all the required textures.

This version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0v6v68hhftua3ve has two different Fairy options.

Requires textures from Akaviri Samurai Shop

This version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bhbhr5wikfor44k has a several more options. All these require an EC or HGEC body texture and textures from Alexanders Wings.

One is fully naked with several breast size options with just the above requirements.

The Glass Armor version requires textures from Clear Glass Armor.

And finally the ALP01_ML Clothes version requires textures from ALP01_MLclothes.

Hi there :) Argh, I hope this is allowed XD If not, let me know.

Just wanted to mention that I created a total overhaul of this little critter, based on the akaviri version.

She has a new headmesh (from Mystery of Mausoleum), new hair (peggy wig) and uses Aion dragon weapons.

aionweapons.jpg

The esp makes her a bit stronger so that she doesn't die in a fight so much - though it's still based on the japanese version. So if you have the english esp, ignore the included one and only use the recources.

Here she is: http://www.4shared.com/file/ET8rKIUE/summon_fairy_edits_by_chakaru1.html

Hi there :) Argh' date=' I hope this is allowed XD If not, let me know.

Just wanted to mention that I created a total overhaul of this little critter, based on the akaviri version.

She has a new headmesh (from Mystery of Mausoleum), new hair (peggy wig) and uses Aion dragon weapons.

The esp makes her a bit stronger so that she doesn't die in a fight so much - though it's still based on the japanese version. So if you have the english esp, ignore the included one and only use the recources.

Here she is: http://www.4shared.com/file/ET8rKIUE/summon_fairy_edits_by_chakaru1.html

Awesome work! She looks great!

Thanks!

The esp makes her a bit stronger so that she doesn't die in a fight so much - though it's still based on the japanese version. So if you have the english esp' date=' ignore the included one and only use the recources.

[/quote']

Where can I get the english esp?

The esp makes her a bit stronger so that she doesn't die in a fight so much - though it's still based on the japanese version. So if you have the english esp' date=' ignore the included one and only use the recources.

[/quote']

Where can I get the english esp?

If I am not mistaken, that's the "download @ mediafire" link in the first post of this thread :)

• 9 months later...

Sorry to revive a year old thread' date=' but I just stumbled upon this mod and would really like the hgec textures that AzOutback mentioned in his first post. The link to the shy webpage is dead (probably cuz the shy website is dead). Anyone have these?

[/quote']

I second that request. Can somebody please re-up those files? Would be great!

Updated the first post with working links to the optional meshes and fixed the dead pictures.

Thanks bleeargh for bringing it to my attention! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't going to pay this thread any mind, but I think something snapped in me. All the sudden, I wanted to see if I could get a certain body to work...

Almost have it. Still need to mess around with the weighting on the body. Gonna have to wait, though. Needz me some sleep.

Progress!

Got some of the seams fixed, and tried different hairs. Wasn't able to get the one I wanted to work, but I managed this one. Still some deformity in the the wrists and feet, not sure if there's anything I could possibly do about it.

The fairy skeleton could maybe do with some reworking. If I knew what I was doing, I'd see if it were possible to modify one the the maximum compatibility skeletons to work (while it does "work", the fairy is lower to the ground, and doesn't really animate. Wings work fine, though).

Probably put this off to the side for now, but I certainly want to experiment more sometime in the future.

@Thorazine

Will you be releasing her for public use..

I was going to wait a bit until I had something decent enough to share... Maybe someone will be able to do more than what I've done so far. Haven't seen her in combat yet' date=' so I'm not sure how well she'll look (meaning I have no idea if she animates properly).

I think I've included all the necessary textures. Wings are from the Alexander Wings mod, hair is from Apachii Goddess Store.

Thorazine this is insane work!btw you do need the original' date=' right?

[/quote']

The file contains a single .nif and about four .dds files, so yup.

If you have both Alexanders Wings and the latest Apachii Goddess Store installed, all you have to do is throw the fairy01.nif into the data\Meshes\Creatures\fairy folder (yes to overwrite) and you're done. If you don't have one or the other installed, you will need knowledge of how to at least navigate nifscope to figure out the file paths to place the wing or hair textures.

@Thorazine

I have downloaded her now' date=' will report back as to how she performs m8..

[/quote']

Hopefully, there will be good news :)

• 3 weeks later...