I like the idea of an enchanted slave caller to bind yoou to your master forever, unless you can find a way to break the spell. My thinking is you are defeated and cursed with a special soul trap spell that put your soul into a blacksoul gemed collar that is bound to an item your master has. Your own soul would hold you submissive. That's my taste anyway.

I like the idea of an enchanted collar. To capture the DB I always though about the paralyze spell used in the quest "In Times of need", paralized-captured-collared, the idea of a magic collar that consumes your willpower and personality is what could do the DB forget about how strong she really is...

I like the idea of an enchanted slave caller to bind yoou to your master forever, unless you can find a way to break the spell. My thinking is you are defeated and cursed with a special soul trap spell that put your soul into a blacksoul gemed collar that is bound to an item your master has. Your own soul would hold you submissive. That's my taste anyway.

I like the idea of an enchanted collar. To capture the DB I always though about the paralyze spell used in the quest "In Times of need", paralized-captured-collared, the idea of a magic collar that consumes your willpower and personality is what could do the DB forget about how strong she really is...

That was the original point of the artifact (Labia rings for gals, anal object for guys) in Sanguine's Debauchery. It was to mark you as subject to Sanguine and he chooses to let you lose battles and get raped and enslaved for periods of time to remind you that no matter how powerful you are he owns you.

Unfortunately the artifact caused all kinds of conflicts with other mods for the slot it used so doing this with an artifact like a collar will likewise cause problems.

However you can create a "quest item" that has to be carried and cannot be dropped/stolen/sold.

You know, (what follows is me just bringing forth my take on things and is no way an attempt to slight anyone, much less the author of this), enslaving of the DB never sat well with me. There is this to consider:

-DB kills dragons, devours their soul and shrugs at their bones.

-Walks into a cave and proceeds to kill everything, breaks a minimum of two lockpicks on a masterchest, picks up a new dragonword and needs Lydia to carry excess loot.

-Jarls kiss the DB's feet and fall over eachother to make the DB their Thane.

-More or less effortlessly the DB becomes an Archmage. Even when the DB hardly uses Magicka.

-When the DB is a stealthy archer, hardly any living thing sees the DB coming and Draugr just drop dead.

Just how would a person like the DB become anyone's slave?

(It's for that same reason that my DB doesn't get combat-raped. if there's anyone doing any raping, it's the DB...)

I mean, the DB has an off-day gets bound and gagged by run of the mill bandits and sold into slavery... really? How in Nirn is this possible? What if the DB is a mage? All it takes for the DB is to just rest a while and then let rip. Maybe a few lucky bandits might get so far as to show her the rope that they will bind her with.., but even then they'll just end up being strangled with it, I think.

Here in Germany we have some really great medieval artists who are creating songs from the medieval age. Alot of songs are about love and sex. One song reminds me which would perfectly fit as an answer to your rhetorically question.

To translate the song into English wouldnt make much sense since alot of the original meaning would be lost. But to make a long story short:

This song is about a girl who grows to a woman. In her early years she met a boy who had a date with her and took away her virginity w/o loving her. He left her alone and moved on. She was heartbroken but at some point later (still in her early years) she fall in love with another boy and the story repeated again. In her whole life she never met a man who wanted her out of love. They all just wanted sex. After the fifth lover she lost her hope in ever being beloved.

The song ends here, but what you can interpret from it, that she got used to having sex and eventually whored after the fifth man. What I want to say, love is a desire, and a really strong one. Your char may be heartbroken too and he/she never felt the feaver again. At the end it is you, who plays the story and you can do the actions to support a story about a legend, a heartbroken, legend.

You know, (what follows is me just bringing forth my take on things and is no way an attempt to slight anyone, much less the author of this), enslaving of the DB never sat well with me. There is this to consider:

-DB kills dragons, devours their soul and shrugs at their bones.

-Walks into a cave and proceeds to kill everything, breaks a minimum of two lockpicks on a masterchest, picks up a new dragonword and needs Lydia to carry excess loot.

-Jarls kiss the DB's feet and fall over eachother to make the DB their Thane.

-More or less effortlessly the DB becomes an Archmage. Even when the DB hardly uses Magicka.

-When the DB is a stealthy archer, hardly any living thing sees the DB coming and Draugr just drop dead.

(It's for that same reason that my DB doesn't get combat-raped. if there's anyone doing any raping, it's the DB...)

I mean, the DB has an off-day gets bound and gagged by run of the mill bandits and sold into slavery... really? How in Nirn is this possible? What if the DB is a mage? All it takes for the DB is to just rest a while and then let rip. Maybe a few lucky bandits might get so far as to show her the rope that they will bind her with.., but even then they'll just end up being strangled with it, I think.

On the other hand this doesn't describe every "DB" ^^

I'm playing with some custom difficulty adjustments that double all damage dealt and received while halving player's starting attributes (so they start at 50 like for most other characters in game) plus Mighty Magick, ACE Combat mods, Stealth Skills Rebalanced, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, ERSO unleveled enemies and PACE slowing down levelling and even at level 28 after finally buying up my health to 100 the result is that I regularly get defeated (often one shot killed) whenever I:

- leave cover while enemy archers are still alive

- engage any enemy in melee 1 on 1

- fail stealth in the middle of enemy group

- forget to cast buffs before combat

- enemy gets past Vilja, Serana and atronach protecting me

- a bunch of wild animals sneak up on me unprepared while travelling (silly ice wolves)

- don't plan my trips ahead and get punished by Frostfall debuffs

- get caught by a fire dragon in the open

- do lots of other silly mistakes or try to play a reckless hero

Is that the kind of legendary dragonborn you meant? ^^ Nuh uh my character is just a totally regular person thrown into the middle of a big scary dragonborn prophecy without warning. One day she was a young dunmer archeologist from Morrowind who came to Skyrim hoping to research the local Dwemer ruins and the next day Tamriel is overrun by dragons and everyone starts telling her she's some kind of chosen one... and then when the dragons actually attack her whole contribution is limited to summoning a fire atronach and praying the dragon won't notice that rock she's hiding behind. This dragonborn's total number of dragon slayings is 0 out of 4 so far ^^ her first dragon was handled by whiterun guards, 1 killed by a random giant that happened by (thank you random giant! giants are very nice people I love them!) 1 other was killed by Vilja (who can totally have the dragonborn job if she wants, she's way better at it!) and 1 she just ran from.

Out of all the times she lost a fight she managed to survive a few of them only thanks to Submit. If I had Sanguine's Debauchery active she'd probably be spending lots of time enslaved instead but I promised myself I'm going to patiently wait for SD2 ^^

• 1 month later...

I'd support a mod like this. Would be neat and fun, I think.

I'd include an option via MCM to change the Master to a Mistress. I assume you were just useing "he" to keep it short, but you dont want to forget things like this.

Will probably take work to make it not conflict with SD, but one step at a time right?

Hope this project happens!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Pride goeth before falls and such, Sanguine tripped you up or any number of other things.  Also, with my current combat mods/gear, Bandits are much more dangerous than Elder Dragons.

Currently its: Elder Dragon?  About 10+ minutes of me wearing him down until I get his soul.  Pretty much guaranteed.  Bandits with a lightning mage?  Hello, armbinder.

Why not make it more interesting and having the player following the npc instead. That way you can introduce more quests for that the player travel with the master all across skyrim.  When on main quest missions the master follows but once finished the player follows the master around. That way you could make new hunting missions etc..

Why not make it more interesting and having the player following the npc instead. That way you can introduce more quests for that the player travel with the master all across skyrim.  When on main quest missions the master follows but once finished the player follows the master around. That way you could make new hunting missions etc..

Unless this ties in to the pre-built missions in the main game (even if not primary storyline missions), I don't see how it could be possible to make it interesting, and even then, the player would need to take control for dialogues.

I will be waiting for the first release.

btw, perhaps a potion or a poisen to get things started or make de DB addicted to some 

ale or special beer that only the master npc has.

I was planning something in my head like this:

Farmer meets DB and askes her to talk about a little errand

invites her in home and prommiss to give her an A.L.E (potion) Advanged Lactation Extract

the he offers her something better  B.B.M. beer  , not Black Briar but (potion)  Bigger Breasts 4 Milking

After she passes out ,she finds her strapped in a device

where she gets inpregnated , to start the lactation and milking

The duaration and the quantity she has to make is  ?????

The effect of the poisen ( lactation ) time is ?????

You could make that  the Master NPC has an antidote for the DB , who wants her big udders to

schrink back in size and stop lactating. But for what price.......

• 2 years later...

This is just an exerpt of what I do have planned and already written down, Due to the dialogue restriction, telling the story from your point of view is a challenge. (Only 80 characters and only 1 dialogue line while the npc can have an endless monologue.) I don't know yet if it is possible to setup a scene where you actually can see the player and Lydia talk.

(You arrive back from your home after you saved that poor man's daughter. Minutes later Lydia arrived too, just before you were to enter your mansion. You are stained in blood and naked. Lydia initiates the dialogue)

PC dialogue is in green, NPC dialogue is in golden rod, [F] means a conditionflag you met. [C] is a dialogue choice. [CF] is a dialogue choice you only have when you met certain conditions,

Thane, I can't tell you how glad I am to see that you are back.

[F]We followed your orders but when we arrived all we have seen were bloody lumps. We couldn't even identify them. We split up and were searching for you and this poor girl, but all we have seen were empty cages and bloody trails leading away from them. [F]We have seen your equipment and I was afraid all we could recover are your bloody remains. But we...

Thane, you are crying...

(You wish away your tears) Lydia, I ... I'm sorry ... You should never see me in this state

Lydia is looking in her backpack and gives you some clothes.

It is fine, Thane. Here take this. Want me to help you to dress up?

[C1] Thank you, you are special.

[C2] No, thank you. (You turn around and get dressed up)

[CF] Go away! I don't need a housecarl who questioned my decisions! Exits the dialogue

[C1] No matter what, I will protect you whenever I can even it would cost my life.

Thank...you...I thank you so much.

You are welcome. Are you feeling a bit more comfortable? Is there anything else I can do for you?

[C1] No, I'm fine now. Exits the dialogue

[C2] Yes, I need someone to talk.

[C2] You can always talk with me

Promise me that, whatever I tell you know, you take to one's grave.

I swear, Thane.

[CF1]Let's go inside.

[CF2]Let's take a walk, I want to keep it away from my children.

[CF3]Let's take a walk, I want to keep it away from my spouse.

(You walk with Lydia until you find a nice, quiet place where you are sure that nobody will interrupt you.)

[F1](You break out in tears)

[F2]Your eyes are filled with anger)

Now there would be alot of different dialogue lines to reflect what happened. Sorry that I don't continue yet, because it is very hard for me right now to translate it. Anyways, it will tell you, if your character is gone submissive or not. Through the continued dialogue you can adjust the 'final rating'.

How you like that so far?

This is exactly what I was looking for...

I am a newcomer to LL and so far I love what I have found. I was wondering if there was a Mod that would make the player a sub to Lydia and I found this section.

I seriously hope this comes to pass.

Archived