Great mod! I was getting bored with the default female-female sex anims.

Thanks, glad you like it :)

I would like to add support for auto equip condoms and solo sex in the future, but not soon as I have no free time now.

• 2 weeks later...

But if it happened to add the ability to select strapon to MСM...

To dressed courier strapon, said in MСM - "Equipped it is this," and then was equipped always the one that is selected?

(My character - prefers Symbionts...)

Maud is perfect - thank you!

But if it happened to add the ability to select strapon to MСM...

To dressed courier strapon, said in MСM - "Equipped it is this," and then was equipped always the one that is selected?

(My character - prefers Symbionts...)

Maud is perfect - thank you!

Glad you like it :)

I could make that setting in MCM, it's not too complicated, but there is other way.

Mod checks actors inventory for strapons, and the first one it finds will be equipped. If there are no strapons in actors inventory than random one is added and equipped.

So, if everything works as it should (haven't tested that in a while), you could just have Symbiote in Couriers inventory (or any other strapon) and that one should be equipped during sex, and placed back in inventory.

This way, you can give each actor a different one, and they should always use them, as it's theirs favourite ;)

Hope this works as I described, and it works for what you wanted, so I don't have to make that setting, as it would be slightly redudant ;)

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know the script which allows this to be opened in the MCM menu...getting a problem where it's in the list but I can't alter anything when I select it. I guess it doesn't like certain mods. I just wanted to see if something was interfering with the script to allow it to show up in the MCM menu.

• 1 year later...

i found a short guide once that used this mod in combination with others to make it more like futa, but I can't find anything like that anymore.. IDK if sexout sexchange in addition with equipped strapon would be a workaround..

Futa Meshes. i change The Penetrator and Strapons

Futa Pics

post-299367-0-01402000-1464935463_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-62300000-1464935530_thumb.jpg

Download Futa Meshes

The Penetrator and Futa Meshes.rar

Thanks to

Amra72

Borisni

i found a short guide once that used this mod in combination with others to make it more like futa, but I can't find anything like that anymore.. IDK if sexout sexchange in addition with equipped strapon would be a workaround..

use this mod with sexoutNG and smallertalk. the animation will start after you click "Wanna try out my new toy?" for more futa look meshes use the ones above. i hope i explained myself well

Yes that works, thank you those look more natural.. strangely earlier today i found out i have an ironic problem lol.. i have a strapon I can't remove, it simply wont let me take it off and I never equiped it xD

its funny right now seeing a dick sticking thru my pants all the time but it might get old.. lol my game is trolling me so hard.

well its gotten annoying, removing strapon sex didn't fix it. its called Strapon 03 and its greyed out in my inventory, I am unable to unequip or equip other strapons.

also its ugly, with a leather studded belt that doesn't fit my body, and looks akward..

well its gotten annoying, removing strapon sex didn't fix it. its called Strapon 03 and its greyed out in my inventory, I am unable to unequip or equip other strapons.

also its ugly, with a leather studded belt that doesn't fit my body, and looks akward..

try something go to MCM click on Sexout Clothing Eval and search the strapon you will see the id of that strapon

then go to console command and write this

player.removeitem xxxxxxxx 1

after this the strapon will be removed. that happens to me sometimes and that steps help a lot

try something go to MCM click on Sexout Clothing Eval and search the strapon you will see the id of that strapon

then go to console command and write this

player.removeitem xxxxxxxx 1

after this the strapon will be removed. that happens to me sometimes and that steps help a lot

OMG TYVM! I was looking up console commands to remove this, but hit a wall when I realized I didn't know the ID.. Great advice THANKS A BUNCH :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may be wrong, but i think this mod is causing CTD.  I am using sexoutNG beta.  Uninstalling it and I had less crashes, a lot less.

It is the oldest mod I have been using.

I've uploaded new version, it should work better than the old one.

Tested old version for a few hours, didn't get a CTD, so i dont think this mod cased them.

I only have basic Sexout setup, just a few mods.

Hope this helps.

I may be wrong, but i think this mod is causing CTD.  I am using sexoutNG beta.  Uninstalling it and I had less crashes, a lot less.

It is the oldest mod I have been using.

I've uploaded new version, it should work better than the old one.

Tested old version for a few hours, didn't get a CTD, so i dont think this mod cased them.

I only have basic Sexout setup, just a few mods.

Hope this helps.

It looks like the update fixed the problem i was having.  BTW I do have 112 plugins active  including TTW.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sexout has several animations f/f animations that look as though they're supposed to be used with strapons, but when they get triggered by another mod like tryout they play without a strapon being equipped.  Am I correct in understanding that this mod fixes that, or does it just add the option for strapon sex through dialogue?

• 3 weeks later...

Sexout has several animations f/f animations that look as though they're supposed to be used with strapons, but when they get triggered by another mod like tryout they play without a strapon being equipped.  Am I correct in understanding that this mod fixes that, or does it just add the option for strapon sex through dialogue?

The second thing. Does nothing in other mods. Sorry for late reply.

• 6 months later...

Everything seems to work right except the strap-on itself never shows up.  I'm not sure what I messed up

Fixed it partially. /st/ was /ST/ for some reason. changed it to lower case and behold!: strap on

Now it shows up but texture is wrong.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, I'm not sure if it was solved or not, but when an npc forces themselves upon me via strapon suggestion, my character gets stuck after they fuck me. It seems like they're supposed to initiate conversation, but they don't, they just walk up to me and stand there, doing nothing.