TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Tamago works only with Lovers(LAPF)  You must have sex to get pregnant. And if you use Hiyoko Generator Brood mother you need Lovers Creatures.

That's why I listed the Lovers esm/esp

Yes you need LoversTamagoClub.esp That is the esp to check Lovers sex (sperm)

hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp  is part of HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge ( you need it to use more than one Generator ( HiyokoGenerator.esp, HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp, Hiyoko Generator Brood mother.esp )

If you use the versions from the Link I posted you MUST use both ( Tamago and Hiyoko) from post 17. You can not mix it with other versions.

You can install manually or with a Modmanager ( but not Nexus Modmanger ! It can not install Lovers Mods )

Load order: read my yellow Link below.

Okay I guess I don't know what load order is. I thought it was the order you installed them, which I listed.

Load Order- The order in which the game engine loads each mod based on the files date modified.

If one mod modifies the same thing as another mod, the last one loaded will take precedence.

A mod can also be mastered to another mod and must come after its' master in the load order.

Load order can be arranged with programs like OBMM that will modify the mods modified date.

Boss, with the latest "list" file, can be an excellent guide to sorting your mods but does not include

the best order for LAPF and its associated mods.

Mem

• 2 weeks later...

Much to my frustration I'm still having trouble with this. I got the mod to install without crashing and at first it seemed to be working. Pregnancy is apparently rare in the default settings so it took a while for me to realize there was a problem. However when my first kid was born they had no head. I looked into this and most people said that its a common problem if you add more mods after it. The only solution I found was to run a clean up in the Hiyoko and Tamago settings which would also erase any data about the kids and wombs. I tried this and adjusted the settings in the ini files to make pregnancy easier so I could test it out. No change the kids still had no heads. So I looked at the load order and tried to rearrange that. With that done the kids stopped appearing at all. The pregnancy runs its full course then just ends with nothing to show. So I uninstalled the game and reinstalled everything this time following the load order as closely as I could (many of my mods aren't on the example lists). Once again no change, the kids are still not showing up.

Here are the changes I made to the ini files during my testing. I don't think any of this is the problem but I figured I'd post it just in case.

Tamago:

set a4tc.AllowPC  to 2
set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 100.0
set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 100.0
set a4tc.AdditionalOvulateRate to 50.0

Hiyoko:

set a3ltc.KokumaroMilk to 1

And my load order is as follows:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

T-G races.esm

Children.esm

Toddlers.esm

Teenagers.esm

Marriage.esm

AliveWaters.esp

AliveWaters – Koi Addon.esp

AliveWaters – Slaughterfish Addon.esp

Underwater.esp

Anvil Fence.esp

Lustyargonianrequest.esp

LoversClubCatsSx.esp

Pegasus.esp

AltPegasus.esp

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp

Neo’sFelicia.esp

HS Lindseys Thongs.esp

HS-SSpecial-FCPA Collection.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

Knights.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoFutureDream.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSp.esp

LoversVoiceSSpPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp (Not Active)

LovesRaperSGalgat.esp

LoversBed.esp

Lovers_Prowler_Essential.esp

Lovers_Prowler_Full.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHorseRider2.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversWorkingGirl.esp

My Save The Babes Mod.esp

My Save The Babes Mod UOP Script Patch.esp

LoversPrimalUrge.esp

Lovers GenderBender_Tamago

Lovers GenderBender_SB.esp (Not Active)

Lovers GenderBender.esp (Not Active)

LoversOrgy.esp

MOVE-IN ON HER or HIM MOD.esp

SetBody.esp

Rothward.esp

Dwarf.esp

Electric dremora.esp

GiantRace.esp

Hircine.esp

Kanin Race.esp

Karsciyin-NezumiPack.esp

Kobold_race.esp

Porciline dolls.esp

Raccoon.esp

YamsSprigganRace.esp

Soqui Race.esp

T-G Races shop.esp

Wraith Race.esp

CowRaceBulvene.esp

Crocodilian.esp

ChuhraiRacebyAW_EV_v07.esp

Amphibian no nighteye.esp

GSBDraeneiRace.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Boethia custom race.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversBrute.esp

Children Patch.esp

Teenagers Patch.esp

Toddlers Patch.esp

LivelyCities.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Bald_Hairstyle.esp

So that's it. Any suggestions on how to get this working?

Why are those Mod not sorted ?

LoversBrute.esp

Children Patch.esp

Teenagers Patch.esp

Toddlers Patch.esp

LivelyCities.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Bald_Hairstyle.esp

Have you read my  yellow Link ?

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

And the Link I posted : http://wiki.theassimilationlab.com/tescosi/Load_Order#LO_Template

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp, Children Patch.esp, Bald_Hairstyle.esp  are in the BOSS Masterlist.

Download the BOSS masterlist if you don't want to run BOSS. Then open the masterlist with Notepad++

------------------------------------------

Where is hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp  ???

Or have you add the script change in your hiyoko esm ? ( and compiled the script with CS started with OBSE , or you can not save a script with OBSE commands )

Have you run the link_morph.bat ? ( HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.  The bat is in data\meshes\characters\hiyogen  )

--------------

EDIT:

mem4ob4, I use your version ( TamagoClubV1p15r4a2  from post 665 ) and there is no a4hc.DeliveryRate  in the ini.

I thought they were sorted, and yes I've looked at your yellow link several times. The first time admittedly I had little idea what a lot of it meant but it helped me get started and every time I learned what something means or how something works I look at it again. But one problem I've had from the beginning is I can't run BOSS. For whatever reason my computer won't install it. So I've had to do everything manually and with 25,443 entries its easy to miss something or get confused. As for the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp I asked about it and you said it was in the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge so I thought they had been lump together. If its a separate file still I don't have it and can't find it. Anyway I looked at the BOSS load order list again and adjusted the load order. I also adjusted the delivery rate in the ini. But still nothing's happening. The new load order is as follows:

Oblivion.esm

Marriage.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Children.esm

Toddlers.esm

Teenagers.esm

T-G races.esm

Lustyargonianrequest.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Underwater.esp

AliveWaters.esp

AliveWaters – Koi Addon.esp

AliveWaters – Slaughterfish Addon.esp

Pegasus.esp

AltPegasus.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp

HS Lindseys Thongs.esp

HS-SSpecial-FCPA Collection.esp

Neo’sFelicia.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Anvil Fence.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoFutureDream.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversClubCatsSx.esp

Lovers Orgy

LoversPrimalUrge.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSp.esp

LoversVoiceSSpPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp (Not Active)

LovesRaperSGalgat.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBrute.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHorseRider2.esp

Lovers GenderBender.esp (Not Active)

Lovers GenderBender_SB.esp (Not Active)

Lovers GenderBender_Tamago

Lovers_Prowler_Essential.esp

Lovers_Prowler_Full.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSexSense

LoversWorkingGirl.esp

MOVE-IN ON HER or HIM MOD.esp

My Save The Babes Mod.esp

My Save The Babes Mod UOP Script Patch.esp

SetBody.esp

Bald_Hairstyle.esp

Assorted new races (unchanged order)

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Boethia custom race.esp

LivelyCities.esp

Children Patch.esp

Teenagers Patch.esp

Toddlers Patch.esp

LoversMB2.esp

There are still a few I couldn't find and had to make my best guess as to where they go.

What's the morph.bat? I don't have a hiyogen folder in my data\meshes\characters folders.

Side question: There is a race replacer I've been looking at it will change Bretons to Zebras & High elves to Skunks, will that cause a conflict with the pregnancy mods?

Have you  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge installed?  If you don't have the hiyogen folder you don't have the head meshes. ( and no ears, eyes, hair,...)

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 and HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002  and HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

First unpack and install HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 and HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002 ( the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp is in this file )  I hope you know how to unpack splitted 7z files :  Put ....7z.001 and ...7z.002 in ONE folder,  then click the ...7z.001 and choose unpack here. both files will be unpacked.

Then unpack and install HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z   ( let overwrite the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp )

I hope you have read this

Read the attached manual text file to install this mod correctly.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Seriously, it will CTD. I generally prefer making forum posts and don't bother attaching a readme.

A part of the manual:

2. Browse to your data\meshes\characters\hiyogen folder. You should be able to
 see a .bat file named "link_morph.bat" there.

3. Run that batch file. It should exactly be right there, no other else. If you
 run the script, it will create symbolic links on appropriate locations.

If you have installed it you have the folder data\meshes\characters\hiyogen

If you don't have the folder you don't have installed the whole Mod.

----------------------------------------------------

have you the requirements?

Blockhead v8.1 or higher

Hmm, okay so I re-downloaded and re-extracted the Geneforge. Somehow I now have all those missing tid bits. That's weird because I did all that before. Somehow either parts got lost, corrupted or not fully downloaded; I'm not sure which or how but that seems to be the case. Anyway with the new apparently complete version of the geneforge I'm going to attempt another reinstall since I think I screwed some stuff up trying to figure this out and I think it will be better to work with a fresh start. That will take me a few days probably but hopefully that will do the trick. *crosses fingers*

All right I got everything reinstalled and even with the complete Geneforge its still not working. The game crashes each time a child is born. However when I posted this problem I thought I was having trouble with the Hiyoko club since its what glitched on me before. It never occurred to me that it was a different mod that was causing the problem. So with that revelation I think I'm good. I don't really care that much about the Geneforge. I was only installing it because I thought it was necessary to have kids. So I've removed it and everything is fine. The kids are showing up just fine (heads and all) and much to my ecstatically surprised glee I can even have custom race children. So I'm all set. Thanks a bunch for helping me sort this out. I don't think I would have figured it out without someone to talk to. You're awesome.

Crashes with Geneforge

-You have not installed all parts

-you didn't run the "link_morph.bat"

-you run the "link_morph.bat" but it does not work correctly because you have installed your game in C:/program files....

But if you are satisfied with the default HiyokoGenerator you really don't need Geneforge.

I ran the morph bat and my game files are not in program files. As for installing all parts, I think I'm good but since I had a fractured file before who knows. I went very slow and carefully during this last reinstall though because I was getting rather frustrated. Over the coarse of learning these mods I've had to reinstall this game so many times I've lost count. But I read and reread everything just trying to make sure I didn't screw it it up again. But as I said I'm not worried about the Geneforge, its just a gravy feature that I can totally deal without. The only thing I'm still trying to do involves making a few mods and those are going to take a lot of reading before I'm ready to attempt.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm not having anymore technical issues with these mods but I was wondering is there any way to get your children to stop following you? I have three daughters right now with another child on the way and even with just the three they are starting to get in the way. I was hoping after I got a house I could leave some of them there but no dice. I especially would like them to stay behind when I go into Oblivion because not only is it terrible parenting to take your children into a world of hellfire, but my race is also particularly vulnerable to fire making it very difficult to keep them alive. I noticed this to be a problem in particular with a random test I did. I created a temporary game to try out the broodmother add on and had a foal. He also followed me everywhere and a horse following you into shops is somewhat problematic. Especially if you have more than one. Basically I need a babysitter every now and again.

Also is there anyway to give your children items? With the future dream add on they gain levels and powers but I can't seem to give them any equipment. They sometimes pick up weapons but only in the heat of battle. If I lay out something for them without a fight going on they ignore it. I've even tried reverse pickpocketing and putting stuff into their inventory but the game won't let me. Which is weird because I swear I've done it before.

Use MCS    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

Mad Companionship Spells and MCS Extension

You don't need Humantouch

You can tell your children wait here , and they wait. Or relax here and they walk near the location, eat and sleep.

And you have a spell and dialog option to open the NPC inventory.

Edit: Or use Lovers Slave Trader and enslave your children ;)

Then you also can tell them to wait and open the inventory.

Hee hee, yea I already thought of the slavery mod. My character is a goodie good right now however and that just doesn't feel right. Unfortunately it may be my only recourse. The mod you linked is awesome. I tried it out and it works great but one problem. I had to test it in a new game because my saved game doesn't like it. Every time I try to load the game it crashes. With the MCS turned off it loads fine but apparently my current game won't work with it. I suppose its just as well I was planning to install a bunch more mods but they all disagreed with my current game so I've been putting them off. So If I'm going to have to restart anyway I might as well put them all in. Though if I plan on continuing my current character she's going to have to figure something else out. Thanks anyway, that mod will be a great help in my other play throughs.

• 1 month later...

I tried not to resort to this; I tried to solve the problem myself, but I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I can't get my pc to give birth. I seem to have all necessary files, I don't think my load order is wrong, I've been in more than one ini, everything seems as it should be so why won't my pc give birth? Is it possible to get some help? 

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
All Natural Base.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Better Cities Resources.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
x117race.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Better Cities .esp
All Natural.esp
All Natural - SI.esp
All Natural - Real Lights.esp
CoO1.esp
Camping.esp
OblivionReloaded.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
CharacterChangeAmulet.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
Cobl Glue.esp
Cobl Si.esp
Better Benirus Manor - Helping Hands.esp
Helping Hands - Chorrol.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp

TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversDeathDenied.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversBrute.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LBPMill.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversJoystick.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LHS Text Extension.esp
LHS LST Patch.esp
Assign Ownership to Furniture.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
Basic Primary Needs.esp
Basic Personal Hygiene.esp
SetBody.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
Better Cities Full.esp
Better Cities - IC Imperial Isle.esp
Better Imperial City.esp
All Natural Real Lights - Better Cities IC Patch.esp
Better Cities - All Natural.esp
Better Cities Chorrol - Knights of the Nine.esp
Better Cities - Alternative Start Arrive by Ship.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge : have you run the link_morph.bat ???  (data\meshes\characters\hiyogen folder)

If you have not done it your game will crash when you give birth.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp ?

have you read the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge page? ( or the readme )

< Technical Background >

* There is a small bug in the main HiyokoClub.esm. Apparently this bug has been there forever because there wasn't many attempts to make and use multiple generators at the same time. I attached a patch to fix this issue. If you have any other generator-type plugin other than this - such as HiyokoGeneratorCreature or HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother, you must install this plugin as well, or modify the HiyokoClub.esm yourself.

The hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp  is in

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 / HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002

Unpack the files , copy the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp in your game folder. ! Not the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp !!!

The right HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge esp is in HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

And the link_morph.bat is your game folder  : data\meshes\characters\hiyogen\link_morph.bat

It is also mentioned and explained in the readme !!  If you don't have the link_morph.bat you have not installed all files.

Installation.

Put HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001  AND   HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002 in a empty folder.

Click HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 and use "Unpack here"  and both files will be unpacked.

Copy everthing in your game folder, meshes, textures and the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp ( except HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp and the readme )

Then unpack HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

Copy the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp in your data folder.

Open data\meshes\characters\hiyogen\  and click/run the link_morph.bat

I would load HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp after HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp.

If you use/have a Bashed Patch. No Lovers and Tamago Mods in the Bashed Patch !!!! ( Disable the Mods, create Bashed Patch, then enable the mods again.)

Start a new game !!!

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge : have you run the link_morph.bat ???  (data\meshes\characters\hiyogen folder)

If you have not done it your game will crash when you give birth.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp ?

have you read the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge page? ( or the readme )

< Technical Background >

* There is a small bug in the main HiyokoClub.esm. Apparently this bug has been there forever because there wasn't many attempts to make and use multiple generators at the same time. I attached a patch to fix this issue. If you have any other generator-type plugin other than this - such as HiyokoGeneratorCreature or HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother, you must install this plugin as well, or modify the HiyokoClub.esm yourself.

The hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp  is in

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 / HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002

Unpack the files , copy the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp in your game folder. ! Not the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp !!!

The right HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge esp is in HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

And the link_morph.bat is your game folder  : data\meshes\characters\hiyogen\link_morph.bat

It is also mentioned and explained in the readme !!  If you don't have the link_morph.bat you have not installed all files.

Installation.

Put HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001  AND   HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002 in a empty folder.

Click HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 and use "Unpack here"  and both files will be unpacked.

Copy everthing in your game folder, meshes, textures and the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp ( except HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp and the readme )

Then unpack HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

Copy the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp in your data folder.

Open data\meshes\characters\hiyogen\  and click/run the link_morph.bat

I would load HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp after HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp.

If you use/have a Bashed Patch. No Lovers and Tamago Mods in the Bashed Patch !!!! ( Disable the Mods, create Bashed Patch, then enable the mods again.)

Start a new game !!!

Actually, interesting thing about the link_morph.bat, it's not in the WinXP version nor is the xMorph folder. It is in the other one though.

I did run link_morph.bat, it basically said everything was already there. I did read the readme. I do have hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp. It's right after LoversHiyokoShooter.esp in the load order. I did notice that it wasn't listed when I copy and pasted the load order and thought it had something to do with being merged into the bashed patch. I did do the empty folder part and unpacked them in it. I copied everything however I may have also copied the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp and the readme as well. I didn't delete the xMorph folder. I don't remember if I unpacked HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z so I think I should follow these steps again and see what happens.

...thought it had something to do with being merged into the bashed patch.  :exclamation: NO :exclamation:

No Lovers and Tamago Mods in the Bashed patch.

Rebuild your Bashed patch without ALL Lovers and Tamago Mods !!!

Then activate all Lovers and Tamago Mods again  ( and check if the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp is also activated)

Start a new game.

-------------------

The missing hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp == You don't get children.

Not run link_morph.bat ( or copy all files manually) ==  You game will crash when a child is born ( or the children have no heads, eyes, hair )

...thought it had something to do with being merged into the bashed patch.  :exclamation: NO :exclamation:

No Lovers and Tamago Mods in the Bashed patch.

Rebuild your Bashed patch without ALL Lovers and Tamago Mods !!!

Then activate all Lovers and Tamago Mods again  ( and check if the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp is also activated)

Start a new game.

-------------------

The missing hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp == You don't get children.

Not run link_morph.bat ( or copy all files manually) ==  You game will crash when a child is born ( or the children have no heads, eyes, hair )

Seriously?! No Lovers or Tamago in the bashed patch?! So even Lovers with PK and such shouldn't be in the bashed patch? (-‸ლ) Okay, I gotta rebuild my bashed patch. And maybe hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp being merged into the bashed patch was why no kids were being born. I'ma test that.