Dominatrix Beta

Tafa100

• 4 months later...

Update: removed all traces of chains' date=' jewelry, and unnecessary armor, still extremely laggy and completely unplayable. The fact there are like 20 NPCs all wearing laggy armor in the same room doesn't help either. Each of the NIF files are like 2-3mb after edit (4-5mb before editing), which is NOT normal. Semi-naked armor is supposed to be 500kb-1mb max. I have no idea what's causing all this lag, maybe the furniture themselves? Or the armor themselves were not optimized in blender in terms of polygons.

[/quote']

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

More than three years... Helloooo?!... Is there somebody here? If I got a response... (Damn! it's the desert! nobody can hear me... Maybe I'm turning mad... Doo!...) Is this mod compatible with the last LAPF version (Holly Gregathit, pray for us...)?

• 9 months later...

@Sempiterna

Did you even look on the first page first post of the thread? I'm guessing not or you would of seen the *Download New Mod The Five Fingers of Sin world.Expansion for Dominatrix Mod. Download New Mod The Five Fingers of Sin world.Expansion for Dominatrix Mod.* at the bottom of the post which takes you to a new thread with the download.

• 1 year later...

First: Do you downloaded the new version?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9941-dominatrix-expansion-five-fingers-of-sin/

the 4shared Link works.

And see the last spoiler the two fixes.

Pink textures = missing textures

You have HGEC textures for females and Roberts male for males ? ( armors and clothes in the Mod are for HGEC and Roberts)

Or you have installed something wrong.

Or you have not set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirectio ( or archive invalidate does not work, maybe you have installed Oblivion in C:\program files...  ) Read my yellow Link below.

Archived