14 hours ago, NoneSuch77 said:

So, strange thing. Mod installed, prereqs met, but the hotkey doesn't work. It won't clone anyone. Just brings up the basic menu regardless of what is or isn't being targeted. I can use the Debug functions to clone myself and other NPCs, the regular dialogue options come up, but no hotkey menu options.

I wondered if it was a SKSE64 compatibility thing, but this mod doesn't use a DLL so it should be fine. Anyone else have this kind of thing happen?

I think I have the same issue though I haven't done any debugging yet to find the underlying problem.

Doesn't matter where I click, I always get the default menu.  Also, my "Default Menu" only shows Location and Outfit.

I deleted the defeat pex file, I have UILib installed, along w/ the normal other items.

6 hours ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

I think I have the same issue though I haven't done any debugging yet to find the underlying problem.

Doesn't matter where I click, I always get the default menu.  Also, my "Default Menu" only shows Location and Outfit.

I deleted the defeat pex file, I have UILib installed, along w/ the normal other items.

Thank you, glad I'm not the only one! 

I just tested the mod without anything else but the bare minimum necessary to make it work. I'm not using SexLab at the moment (wanted to use this for the cloning/army building capabilities), so I left the Defeat.pex script alone. No change. SSEEdit shows no conflicts (not that I'd expect it to in this case). Shifted to top of load order, shifted to bottom - no change for me. I'm using Win10, but no other mods seem to have any interference with it.

I did manage to get it working by shutting off everything, and moving it to the top of the load order. Everything working except the Vendorizing aspects (just won't take no matter what I do). Pretty sure at this point that it's something else that is 'hooking' into the same processes that Abduction Lite uses. Will continue to test and try to narrow it down. 

• 7 months later...
On 7/8/2019 at 9:49 PM, NoneSuch77 said:

I did manage to get it working by shutting off everything, and moving it to the top of the load order. Everything working except the Vendorizing aspects (just won't take no matter what I do). Pretty sure at this point that it's something else that is 'hooking' into the same processes that Abduction Lite uses. Will continue to test and try to narrow it down. 

Did you find anything ? I can't make it work !! i only get the 3 option no matter what i do. I hope this is not because im on the Vr version :(.

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2018 at 12:31 PM, LazyGirl said:

Yes turns out the Defeat detection breaks menu initialization if the script it hooks into isn't found. I didn't notice it since I had a dummy script in my Skyrim installation I forgot about.

I added it in the latest update so the menu should work fine now even for those without Defeat installed. Those who do should delete the "defeatconfig.pex" script in AbductionLite alternatively let it be overwritten by the real deal.

so i know you can let this be overwritten by defeat in loot but how would one go about removing this script? I have all the tools(xedit exc...)

• 6 months later...

I had a question; is there a way to sale the people we abduct through this mod and if there's not, is there a mod that covers that that is compatible? Kinda new to Skyrim SE so I don't know what available right now.