Sexy Militant Portraits

SexyHeathen19

I'm actually kind of shocked about this but why has no one created any Sexy Portraits for stellaris with a military them. Don't get me wrong I'm using the Make space Sexy again and the Sexy Xenos and all that fun stuff. But I created a Militant Empire with dreams of enslaving the whole galaxy, which btw. . . .with the help of the modding community here, even more fun then ever. Yet the one thing that kind of takes away from it is that my leaders and pops all look so damn cute, and sexy of course but cute. doesn't suit the theme. I'm no modder (took me all night just to find my stellaris mods folder) but out of curiosity why has no one put together a portrait pack like that yet, there certainly plenty of sources to pull art from

well actually I have no idea how I would even try to make on. that why I was posting here, throwing the idea out there for others to make. As for the ones in the workshop. most are either warship girls which isn't really what I'm looking for, or come with load screens and shit. which I'm trying to avoid. I would like to be able leave my monitor on when I go to the bathroom without risking family wandering by and seeing something on my Computer that might raise questions. but you know, thx for commenting just to be a dick

On 5/13/2018 at 5:09 PM, NoGodsorKings19 said:

well actually I have no idea how I would even try to make on. that why I was posting here, throwing the idea out there for others to make. As for the ones in the workshop. most are either warship girls which isn't really what I'm looking for, or come with load screens and shit. which I'm trying to avoid. I would like to be able leave my monitor on when I go to the bathroom without risking family wandering by and seeing something on my Computer that might raise questions. but you know, thx for commenting just to be a dick

i too have no idea on how to even start modding either i wish i knew through. 

18 hours ago, justhere2look said:

i too have no idea on how to even start modding either i wish i knew through. 

The wiki is super helpful.

https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Modding

My recommendation for learning modding of any game is to start small. Getting over the initial hurdle can be overwhelming, so pick something simple. E.g. add some portraits, or take an existing mod you like, and figure out how to make one of the traits in it OP. Always do incremental progress so you keep motivated as you work towards whatever your end goal is. And don't feel dumb if you get stuck. Even as a professional software developer, I get stuck sometimes. And modding Paradox's games is far from the most straightforward game I've attempted.

5 hours ago, pendleman said:

The wiki is super helpful.

https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Modding

My recommendation for learning modding of any game is to start small. Getting over the initial hurdle can be overwhelming, so pick something simple. E.g. add some portraits, or take an existing mod you like, and figure out how to make one of the traits in it OP. Always do incremental progress so you keep motivated as you work towards whatever your end goal is. And don't feel dumb if you get stuck. Even as a professional software developer, I get stuck sometimes. And modding Paradox's games is far from the most straightforward game I've attempted.

thanks for the tip. 

@NoGodsorKings19 Well MASSA doesn't do portraits (except for some very specific cases) so that's part of the reason. The main reason why you aren't seeing 'dangerous' looking leaders from the mods here is that 1) that tends to be out of the scope of the mods here (that being to add sexual elements to the game) and 2) its a bit harder to find images of sexy women who are still dangerous/intimidating looking that would work as a portrait.

Archived