UnOfficial ENG Translation Project (Bone Motion Exporter released. 31/May/2018)

Otakadelic

I accidentally deleted the Translation Project. Contents and materials were recovered and available again now.

Unofficial English translation Project for Mr.Dotoku's tools and Add-ons

DOA5LR Modding scene is very fortunate to have Mr.Dotoku, who keep releasing necessary tools under GPLv3 license. 

Heck me myself is one of the guys won't read readme.txt or read_me_for_the_love_of_god.txt or any kind of help files. If any issues can't solved myself then try google, then throw questions to forums and never touched included documents.

But his documents turn mysterious terms to your strength, hours of try & error to proper steps which finished within several mins with laser sharp accuracy. His texts are rare resources to understand half blackbox-ed internals of DOA5LR.

Unfortunately most of included EN.txt are covering very, very limited areas. Powerful functions remain hidden its potential, unknown hence unused or misused. As a die-hard weeaboo, hope my little efforts will help other modders. 

All translated materials are here:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/memb1u3m47l4k/Unofficial_ENG_translations

All Original tools and add-ons by Mr.Dotoku are here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod

To Mr.Dotoku (道徳様へ:ひとつにまとめました)

Spoiler
Spoiler

過ってスレッド全体を削除してしまいました。各マテリアルはバックアップがありますが、スレッドそのものはこのサイトにしかなく記憶を頼りにリカバリ作業を行っています。早速の最新バージョンリリース本当にありがとうございました!心より感謝申し上げます。『いつか目を通して頂ければいいなあ』という気持ちで書いていましたので、余りに早いご対応にただただ驚いています。お伝えしたいことは多々あります(DOA5MODの急激な国際化や、MODシーンの変容(&予想)とそれに対する準備などです。)

まずはお礼を申し上げます。本当にありがとうございました。また折々に覗いて頂ければ幸いです。どうか今後共よろしくお願いいたします。

To Mr.Dotoku (道徳様へ) :#2

Spoiler

上の続きです。わたくしの拙い提案&実装をエレガントかつ拡張性をもった形で実現頂き、深く感銘を受けました。わたくしの実装は部分対応でしかもJPN/ENGオンリーでした。今回lauguage.datに統一して頂いたことで、世界中のDOA5Modderたちが母国語にカスタマイズ可能な実装を実現頂いたことに深く感謝申し上げます。

わたくしにとってDOA5MODとはHarry Palmerを祖とする女性キャラ中心という印象がありましたが、男性キャラの需要増&脱ヌード化が急激に進んでいる印象をもっています。女性MODDER達の存在感も増してきました。彼女たちの独創的なアイデアと熱意に驚かされることは1・2回ではありません。そしてDOA5MODというホビーが世界の果ての果まで広がったという実感をもっています。わたくしに連絡をとってくるのはマダガスカルだったりチリだったりします。もはやアジア&欧米をはるかに超えた広がりをみせつける段階になっています。

もう1つの動きはムービー・モーションへの興味移行&急増です。TMC/TMCLのカスタマイズのみではなく、ムービーをつくりたいという強いデマンドをびしびしと感じています。削除してしまったオリジナルのスレッドに『他はいいからMDTをはよしてくれ』というポストがありました。これは現在のDOA5MODシーンのデマンドと不満を代弁しています。『MDTは各種モーション系のAdd-onの理解も必須だから&そこまで及んでいないから待ってくれ』と待たせていますが、待っている側(=非日本語modder=大多数のmodder)は忍耐の限界を試されている、というくらいまでに渇望している印象があります。

無理に待たせると暴れはじめて皆が不幸になると思いますので、わたしの把握できている範囲内でちらほらと紹介していますが、渇望している&謎の『MDT&Add-onsさえあれば簡単に自由自在にムービー作成ができる(はずだからはよしてくれ)』という過剰なまでの期待の膨らみをかんじています。自由自在はすでに実現されているかもしれませんが(風のコントロールなど)、ほとんど情報がなく想像するしかないところに『簡単に』という希望が入りこみ、そろそろ妄想にちかい乖離をかんじています。

これはわたくしにとって、なるべく早くMDT&Add-onsの英語マテリアルの提供と、Blender側の理解連携が必須であることを知らしめることが重要事項である、ととらえています。

また先の男性キャラの需要増は、道徳様提供のツールに対するデマンドとして:

・TMC Polygon Insert Toolの男性キャラのネックデータの拡張

・MDTの顔ボーン調整機能の男性キャラの拡張(Dictionary SetfaceLocの拡張)

が、ましてくると感じています。これは今日の時点で(少なくともわたくしからの)リクエストまたは提案ではありませんが、将来リクエストとなることは間違いありません(将来が来月なのか半年後なのかちょっとわかりませんが...)。

平均的な日本人にとってテクニカル側面の深い理解&表現力を持ちつつ英語話者(欧米人とは限りません)と活発に意見交換をすることが困難なのと同様に、英語話者達にとって日本語理解&3Dモデル(&ムービー)&DOA5特有の技術要素を兼ね備えることは困難です。日系アメリカ人でさえ日本語習得が困難な課題になっています。

拙作のMODページに変態&最低なMODがずらりと並んでいますが、これはもちろんわたくしの興味対象として始まりましたが、すぐにデマンドへの対応と(市井の名もなきメンバー達から驚くべきアイデアが次々と提案されてきます)、『Otakadelicって本当にバカなやつだなあ』と笑ってほしいというジョーカー役の場へと変容しました。

Otakadelicというネームにあるようにマイナーかつ日陰の存在であるだろうと特に根拠も希望もなく思っていましたが、この英語マテリアル提供開始後、日本で培われたノウハウを広める役割の需要&重要性を感じ始めていました。それを決定的かつ強く再認識したのは道徳様による素早いご対応です。

わたくしはまだまだ深い理解が必要なエリアが数多くあります(特にボーンとモーション系です)。1st tierと分類した基本的&重要なツール群がそろそろ完了しそうですが、渇望されている3rd tierまで果たすべきタスクは数多くあります。全ツール&Add-onの英語マテリアル提供が一巡しても、道徳様とOSIRIおじさん様の極めて高い品質かつ魅力的なマテリアルの存在によりここまで広がった国際的なホビーですから、まだまだ多くのデマンドとわたくしへの期待は途切れることはないだろうとも思っています。微力ではありますがこのDOA5MODシーンに少しでも貢献できればと考えています。また折々に覗いて頂ければ幸いです。どうか今後ともよろしくお願い申し上げます。重ねまして素早いご対応に心より感謝申し上げます。

To Mr.Dotoku (道徳様へ) :#3

Spoiler

MDTを一人だけで作成するにはあと8個のTool/Add-onを翻訳または掌握する状況をようやく気づき、暗中模索のなかモーション・ムービー作成を実践してきたメンバーを巻き込み、スピードアップを図ることにしました。『ここは理解できてない』『こういうことかもしれない』という注釈だらけのアーリードラフトを渡し、チェック&リライトをすることでより早いリリースをめざします。数多くの課題(誤てる推測による誤てる使い方の結果もまじっているとおもいます)に直面してきたそうで、わたくしよりはるかにするどく把握かつ指摘してもらうことを期待しています。

また課題確認&解決には状況の再現が必須だと思いますので、スクリーンショットのみならず各種データファイルもアップロードして検証をお願いする可能性をかんがみ、日本では違法となるマテリアルは除去するよう依頼しました。

BlenderのversionあわせなどQAチーム(といえるかどうかわかりませんが)としての体制を整える予定です。

短期における課題&目標:

・重要ツール&需要・デマンドの大きいツール・アドオンの英語マテリアルの提供

・そのために誤解や前提条件の食い違いを最小化できる体制の導入

中期における課題&目標:

・プレーンテキストからなんらかのフォーマットへの移行&検討 

作成中に何度かスクリーンショットを掲載したいと思いました。複雑な画面構成もなく緊急性はひくいですが、そのままチュートリアルになりえる=テキストからHTMLを作成するなら最初から、と思っています。

・本プロジェクトの設置場所&成果物の設置場所

いまのところメンバー制である本サイトのこの場所でうまく機能していますが、DOA5MODの一般化にあわせていずれはloverslab.comからもう少し一般的な場所へ移行する必要性が高まるだろうと思っています。こちらも緊急性は高くありません(unofficialENGinstruction.txtをダウンロードするのは通常のMOD.7zの1/10くらいです。欲する人は限られていますので『ここまで取りに来て』と誘導できる状況にあります)。

長期における課題&目標:

・英語マテリアルの整備が一通り済んだ後、バージョンアップ管理以外にもいまは見えていないなんらかのデマンドが顕在化してくるだろうとおもっています。

各ツールやアドオン別の細かい話は改めてまとめたいと思っています。どうか折々に覗いて頂ければ幸いです。今後ともよろしくお願い申し上げます。

To Mr.Dotoku (道徳様へ) :#4(長期における予想=ほぼ余談です)

Spoiler

DOA5MODの(たぶん急激な)一般化&女性MODDERの顕在化の一因として、XPS側の急接近があります。いままでDOA5LR -> XPSという片方向でしたが、XPS -> DOA5LRで遊びたいという逆方向の需要が急増してきました。『あちら(XPS側)も素人じゃないはずだから放っておこう』と思っていましたが、ユーザー数がはるかに多いせいか待ちきれずにDOA5 Modderに果敢に(無駄に)アタックをしてくるようになりました。

現状理解を即す動きも試みてましたが、かすりもしないのでやっぱりほかっておこうという判断におついています。

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98074-otakadelics-fetish-modswettable-destroyable-honoka-released-6may2018/?do=findComment&comment=2230353

わたくし個人はXPSに特にパッションをもっていませんので今のところ何らかのアクションを予定していませんが、XPSサイドで内部構造の差異の把握を目的に、テクニカルな面で協力してくれという要請がきたら検討するかもしれない、とおもっています(いまのところはBlender上か、またはBlenderに誘導したいというあわいイメージをもっています。ひとつひとつのプラットフォームやフォーマットに対応するよりはBlenderをハブにしたほうがいいのではないか、というあわい憶測によります)。

ただこれらの動きは急激に変化しますので、もし別のゲームがDOA5より上位の候補となればこれらは水泡と化します。したがいまして現在は余談レベルです。

To Mr.Dotoku (道徳様へ) :#5 (その後の進捗です)

Spoiler

申し訳ありません1つお詫びがあります。日本で直接違法となるものはいまのところ避けられそうですが、程度の差はあれセクシャルなモーションがほとんどだそうです。当のモーション苦労人いわく『単純動作(通常歩行など)に何時間も費やす奴はいない』『セクシャルシーンは2キャラクターの自然な連動が必須で極めて難しいんだ(=これをクリアできればおおむねのデマンドはパスできるのではないか)』と実践者のみが語れる説得力ある意見が次々でてきました。

なお当メッセージ欄は誰でも閲覧できてしまいますので(謎の日本語で書かれているので興味津々であることは想像に難くありません)、必要に応じて以下のわたくしのPGPのpublic keyをお使い頂ければと思います。Encryptしたファイルは道徳様のMediafireに配置するか、または当サイトの私宛にPM頂いても構いません。(またはご希望の手段がございましたらどうかご提案ください。)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/za57mu3ix7m2k4v/Otakadelic_public_key_for_pgp.pub

今後ともどうかよろしくお願い申し上げます。

To Mr.Dotoku (道徳様へ) :#6 Texture Tool JPN Custom 0.14.2について

Spoiler

何の問題もありません。極めて安定して動いています。強いてあげるとUIの細かーい話くらいです。

・UIについて

テキスチャ追加画面で新規テクスチャの挿入先を選択するときに一瞬の迷いが生じています。

現在はこうなっているかと思いますが、追加先のチェックボックスと説明と隣のチェックボックスが近いので、毎回4項目まで確認して前に戻って該当するチェックボックスを探す、という思考動作が働いています。2つ下の内容については2つしかないので迷いようがないのですが、上は該当のチェックボックスが左なのか右なのかいまだに迷います。

WS000504.thumb.jpg.51b33976cbf6671f3e0333db8e284be4.jpg

このダイアログ(またはサブウィンドウ)は小さいので多少横に広げてもいいのではと思います。

以下は最初と最後に距離をつくって、どれがどのチェックボックスかを明確にしようとした拙作です。もしも参考になりましたら幸いです。

WS000505.thumb.jpg.08273e2dfddfcdf0729ec2deaacdf900.jpg

細かい話ですし正常動作していますので、どうしてもということはまったくありません。ほかのツールも私見および周囲の意見をまとめたいと思います。

今後共どうかよろしくお願い申し上げます。

追記です。

『やれることは自分でやらねば!』とおもい、自前で実装いたしました....。お騒がせいたしました。

To Mr.Dotoku (道徳様へ) :#7 TMC Object Tool 0.32.2について *update3 2018年6月4日追記

Spoiler

すいませんこちらは中心ツールということもあり多々あります。

・HaryyのRNMのTMCをExtract Meshすると結果のtmcmeshがTMC Polygon Tool 0.21.0出力分と差異があります。

『毎回再構築してるんだから多少は違いが出るもんだ』ということであればそうかとおもいますが、エラーメッセージがでます。これはHarryのKasumi.TMCの例です。

Kasumi_from_RNM_WGT_body5_extract_mesh.jpg.bef972cf307db71ac9dc479a9e4de7b0.jpg

MainWindow.xaml.csの4318行でカウントされ、それが1つでもあれば4327行でダイアログ表示されているのだとおもいますが、これはTPT0.21.0時点よりtmcmeshまたはTMCに対する知見が深まったのでエラー検知&差異がでるようになったのでしょうか???AYANEも含めて2つの出力結果とエラー画面を以下に配置しました。

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2k4alv5lk4kqch/DIFFERENT_TMCHMESHES_FROM_RNM.7z

・エラー発生時(try - catchのException発生時)のログ出力

ソースファイルには必要な場所にて適切にExceptionをcatchされていて、またその内容も以下のような実装でまったく問題ないとおもいます。

MessageWindow.Show(this, ex.Message + "\r\n\r\n" + ex.StackTrace, txt["Error"]);

ですがTOTは他のツールよりエラーが多い印象があります。たぶんに2つの要因によるもので、1.編集対象(TMCファイル)がTOTのように積極的に編集されることを想定していない。2.ユーザーの誤てる使い方により予期せぬオペレーションによりエラーが発生している。

1.は避けようがないといいましょうか、むしろ想像しうる範囲の例外をきめ細かく対応されていることに感銘を受けています。

2.は拾っていくと徐々に堅牢なツールになるのと、ユーザー側の深い&正しい理解に導くことができるのではないかと期待しています。

すいませんちょっとTOTだったかも記録していませんがたとえばこのような画面がでます(わたくしのMOD用PCは日本語Windowsです)。

WS000474.jpg.a6454509664a3c8de7ab6065a2523cf1.jpg

エラーメッセージの直接の意味はわたくしレベルでもわかりますが、これだけでは手のうちようがないのではと想像もしています。『どのような状況下でこれが発生したか』がないと『どのように対処すべきか』を突き詰めるのは厳しいのではないかと思っています。

どの範囲をどのようにDumpさせるかは釈迦に説法になるとおもいますが、編集対象のTMC自体がそれほど大きなファイルサイズではありませんので、あれもこれもdumpして保存してもいいのではとおもいます。(TOTを起動するユーザーの空きストレージは豊富です。)どこかにDebugオプションのON/OFFがあり(GUIである必要はないとおもいます)、ONのときのみ、でもいいかと思います。

・質問です。とあるサブオブジェクトを自身の異なるオブジェクトに移動させるにはどうすればいいのでしょうか。

文字通りなのですが、他のツールとの関連で、skinメッシュが存在するオブジェクトを減らしたいときがあります。(TimmyCによるTMC/OBJ Conversion & Post Processing Toolがオブジェクト単位でしか選択できないということがあります。)TMCファイルを違う名前で複製してインポートしようとしましたが同名の場合マージされず新たなオブジェクトができます(これはこれであるべき実装だと思います)。

Add SubobjectしてTMC P Insert Toolで該当スロットをkeepからdeleteにしてインサートすればいいんでしょうか???

・サブオブジェクトの識別補佐機能がほしいです...

リクエストになってしまい大変申し訳ありません。以下は2段変化のとあるTMC構造です。

WS000508.thumb.jpg.9384ff26bd17399fbfde70f950085f12.jpg

ご存知のように2段変化は変化させたいメッシュそれぞれに合計3スロット必要です。数が増えるのは本質的に不可避ですが、サブオブジェクトを削除するたびに新たにナンバリングされるので隣でLR Photo Studioを開いていてもどのサブオブジェクトがどのメッシュを保持しているか継続して認識するのが結構つらいです...。テクスチャをみろという話もありますが、複数のメッシュが単一のテクスチャを参照している場合も多々あり、Extract MeshしてNOISESで確認して、という作業がそこそこの重荷になっています。勝手な想像ですが、TMC内部は各オブジェクト・サブオブジェクトに一意なIDは存在していないとおもいます。となるとツール側でなんらかの付加情報を同期させるのは結構大変またはバグの温床になると想像しています。たとえばTMCファイルをOpenしたときの各サブオブジェクトの『オリジナルオブジェクト名&サブオブジェクト名』を保持&その後編集後もオリジナルを表示させる機能、というのはどうでしょうか。そうすると隣のLR Photo Studioを参照できるようになります。

いろいろと勝手を書いて大変恐縮です。TOTについてはもう少しいろいろ出てくるように思います。また折々に覗いて頂ければ幸いです。いつもお願いばかりで大変申し訳ありません。今後共どうかよろしくお願い申し上げます。

・ショートカットキーについて

すいませんもう1つ追加させてください。ショートカットキーです。Deleteキーで選択行が削除されるとうれしいです(これはわたくし自前で実装できますが、できれば本家で取り入れて頂ければと思っています)。スクリーンショットを撮るなどの関係で英語表示にして使用していますが、Subobjectのコンテクストメニューは"Delete 何某"というのが並ぶので、これもまた迷いかつ慎重になります。ObjectのコンテクストメニューはRenameがRemoveにみえてしまい...。などと言いだすと切りがないとは思いますが、CTRL + 何らかのキーは特に必要性を感じませんが、Deleteキーは反応するようになるととてもうれしいです。削除実行に迷うような状況下ではただ単に空振りするだけで十分です(SubObject(s)またはObject(s)が選択されている前提で問題ないです)。

追記です。

『やれることは自分でやらねば!』とおもいショートカットキーは自分で追加しました。TMCファイルロード時のオリジナルのオブジェクトネーム表示を追加しようとしています。

追記2です。

『HarryのRNMのメッシュ抽出時のエラーについてはちょっとよくわかっておらず、手がつけられずにいます。』この部分が謎のままです。

TMC Polygon Toolでは1600行あたりでIdxBufferを作成されていますが、TOT 0.33.2で実装されているエラーチェック同等の処理が見つけられずにいます。これはTPTの頃にはなかったがTOT最新版にてより入念なチェックが可能になった、ということではないかと推測しています。ではなぜHarryのRNMでエラーが発生するのか?を調べようとしています。

いろいろと勝手に書き連らねて大変申し訳ありません....。

Tools

1st tier:

TMC Object Tool (Translating Now)
Please refer Lola's wonderful tutorial until done:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81454-doa5lr-object-tool-tutorial-guide-how-to-use-and-understand-it/

Texture Tool JPN Custom (Translation completed) 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mpq9f9zd14pmky/TextureToolJPNCustom.14.2.unofficialENinstructions.v.1.0.txt  *0.14.2 released. Minor fix only.

TMC Polygon Insert Tool  (Translation completed) 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/psvad9vef98ss3s/PolygonInsertTool.0.21.0.unofficialENinstructions.v.1.0.txt 
*Mr.Dotoku kindly updated and implemented out suggestions. Check his 0.22.0. Above unofficial EN text also will be updated soon.

2nd tier:

--C File Editor  (Translation completed) 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/72d1w56ch7k9n20/-CFIleEditor0.4.0.unofficialENinstructions.v.1.0.txt

Movie Data Tool (Released early draft)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d2gv1q6zmq5al2h/uMovieDataToolENinstructionED1.txt

Also released short text titled "How to extend the playing time of movies".  *** newly added.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yb0eb5svxxbxdzl/uHowToExtendPlayTimeIncludedWithMDT_ED1.txt

TMC Polygon Tool
TMC Bone Tool

3rd tier:
TMC UV Tool

4th tier:
DLC Tool JPN Custom

Add-Ons

1st tier:

TMC(PC) Importer  (Translation completed) 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/buqhxtlslfg8g9e/TMCImporterAddonForBlender.0.17.0.unofficialENGinstructions.v.1.0.txt

tmcmesh Importer/Exporter (Translating Now)
Keep Vertex Normals (Candidate for next Target)

2nd tier:
tmcbone Importer/Exporter
Vertex Groups Utils
Transfer Vertex Data

3rd tier:
Convert Rotation Mode
Bone Motion Exporter    (Released early draft)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8qpxxlmqqkv5z37/uBoneMotionExporterAddonForBlenderENG.EarlyDraft1.txt
DOA5PC Collision Importer
Camera Motion Exporter (Translation completed)   Huge thanks to Ryuhayabusa!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/knqk2ynq973zwc6/uCameraMotionExporterAddonForBlenderEN.v.1.0.txt
DOA5PC Rigging
DOA5PC Motion Importer

Very sorry who posted strong supports, suggestions, encourages on the original topic.

Sorry for inconvenience but once the recovery has done, will resume with full strength.

Thanks again for your support.

Hey Ryu, pls be my mentor. That will make things faster.

I have few questions(or confirmation either I've understanding correctly).

- In the previous topic, you posted 50-60% are same(or accurate) but the rest is only drive you crazy. Does that mean you are using Bone Motion Exporter 0.5.0? And tell me exact TMCs which have problems. Because one explanation exists in TMC Importer and said 'Some TMC files are rotated or moved by matrix data (i.e. AYANE_DLCU_004.TMC). ' My guess is majority of TMCs were applying info based on HieLay. But by some reasons Tecmo/KOEI did different way with some TMCs. (Not sure either GlblMtx or BnOfsMtx from the source file) 

One thing I can understand is, once 'transform_matrix' option enabled, there is massive transformation. 

Below is exact operations:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if not prop["transform_matrix"] and meshnode[1] is not None:
    newobj.matrix_world = global_matrix * meshnode[1]
else:
    newobj.matrix_world = global_matrix

if prop["transform_matrix"] and meshnode[1] is not None:
  transform_matrix = meshnode[1]
  if len(vtxgrp.normals) != 0:
    for i in range(obj.vtxcount):
       mesh.vertices.normal = Vector(vtxgrp.normals[obj.vtxstart + i]) * transform_matrix.inverted_safe()
           mesh.transform(transform_matrix)
        elif len(vtxgrp.normals) != 0:
             mesh.vertices.normal = vtxgrp.normals[obj.vtxstart + i]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My understanding is if vtx groups has more than one normals, then all vectors of every vtxgrps will be modified. Then all normals of vertices will be modified.

It is easy to understand why should disabled this option if user planned to re-insert into original TMC after such a massive transformation.

And if your answer is yes (= Bone Motion Exporter is involving. I believe so.), I  will take a close look into the Exporter.

- Mistranslation spotted. Sorry. better translation is below:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'BnOfsMtx Test'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By enabling this option, the exporter recreate similar transformation as actual gaming situation caused by differences between info based on HieLay and info based on BnOfsMtx, as a (or more) pose of bones.  (However, this is emulation only. Still may differ from actual appearances in actual gaming environment.) 

(The rest should be correct.)

Using 'Clear Transform' on Pose mode, can reset and return to normal condition.
This option will be only effective when 'HieLay' has selected on 'Bone by' option.

Sorry for keep you waiting and thanks again for your strong support.

Hey Ryu, I noticed and considering change my plan.

- Everyone eagerly want ENG instruction of MDT. Not only you, from all over the world.

- And its instruction is roughly 450 lines. 

- It means good and bad. Translation will finish soon. But 450 lines means highly likely not enough info for the tool with seven tabs.

- And what I tried was create reliable, ultimate reference(s) for movies for DOA5.

- But that requires understanding and translating 8 tools/add-ons. However, there is no evidence or any guarantee to be able to create such a high-quality, everything-in-here reference.

- Maybe useful, but this approach could ended up as incomplete materials while keep ppl waiting and took awful time.

So, I will translate 450 lines, either fully grasped or uncertain. Probably many Translator's Notes.

Since you have deeper and greater knowledges and experiences, should be better and faster to provide early draft then check and rewrite, rather than keep ppl wait until I will turn into same level as Ryu.

pls tell me your opinion.

On 5/5/2018 at 2:14 PM, Otakadelic said:

Hey Ryu, pls be my mentor. That will make things faster.

I have few questions(or confirmation either I've understanding correctly).

- In the previous topic, you posted 50-60% are same(or accurate) but the rest is only drive you crazy. Does that mean you are using Bone Motion Exporter 0.5.0? And tell me exact TMCs which have problems. Because one explanation exists in TMC Importer and said 'Some TMC files are rotated or moved by matrix data (i.e. AYANE_DLCU_004.TMC). ' My guess is majority of TMCs were applying info based on HieLay. But by some reasons Tecmo/KOEI did different way with some TMCs. (Not sure either GlblMtx or BnOfsMtx from the source file) 

One thing I can understand is, once 'transform_matrix' option enabled, there is massive transformation. 

Below is exact operations:

if not prop["transform_matrix"] and meshnode[1] is not None:
    newobj.matrix_world = global_matrix * meshnode[1]
else:
    newobj.matrix_world = global_matrix

if prop["transform_matrix"] and meshnode[1] is not None:
  transform_matrix = meshnode[1]
  if len(vtxgrp.normals) != 0:
       mesh.vertices.normal = Vector(vtxgrp.normals[obj.vtxstart + i]) * transform_matrix.inverted_safe()
           mesh.transform(transform_matrix)
        elif len(vtxgrp.normals) != 0:
             mesh.vertices.normal = vtxgrp.normals[obj.vtxstart + i]

My understanding is if vtx groups has more than one normals, then all vectors of every vtxgrps will be modified. Then all normals of vertices will be modified.

It is easy to understand why should disabled this option if user planned to re-insert into original TMC after such a massive transformation.

And if your answer is yes (= Bone Motion Exporter is involving. I believe so.), I  will take a close look into the Exporter.

Hey, thanks for going quickly.

- I used bone im-ex version 0.4 and then 0.5. Model imported is Eliot_DLC_004. Other model is HLOD NYOtengu from SaafRats (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body/),  I don't know which original character he took from, probably from Honoka, but which Honoka???.

- I don't understand your explanation much, but you are talking about vertices and normal of mesh, right?  As I observed, the exported bone motion has problem related to bone rotation. In Blender I saw the hand bone fixed around crotch, for example, but in game the hand will be a little far away, closer to abdomen, something like that. On the other hand, the mesh of my character deforms totally well in-game.

Sorry, if necessary I will send you file to check. I need some time to dig the file from my messy folder.

On 5/6/2018 at 5:46 PM, ryuhayabusa94 said:

Hey, thanks for going quickly.

- I used bone im-ex version 0.4 and then 0.5. Model imported is Eliot_DLC_004. Other model is HLOD NYOtengu from SaafRats (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body/),  I don't know which original character he took from, probably from Honoka, but which Honoka???.

- I don't understand your explanation much, but you are talking about vertices and normal of mesh, right?  As I observed, the exported bone motion has problem related to bone rotation. In Blender I saw the hand bone fixed around crotch, for example, but in game the hand will be a little far away, closer to abdomen, something like that. On the other hand, the mesh of my character deforms totally well in-game.

Sorry, if necessary I will send you file to check. I need some time to dig the file from my messy folder.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Well we were busy for another matter. When I wrote the post, suspects were all over from starting from original TMC(I was curious one of 'Some TMC files are rotated or moved by matrix data (i.e. AYANE_DLCU_004.TMC). '  or not), TMC importer, tmcmesh exporter, tmcbone exporter and all motion related add-ons.

My post was more of confirmation rather than question but since we progressed and get closer to exact issue, the number of suspects already reduced, less than five I think. I think I can get much closer if I check and translate tmcmesh/tmcbone exporter. 

But I believe those fundamental add-ons are reliable(though can't remove possibility of cause of the issue.),  so let me make  early draft of MDT first.  Give me a little time then I will send you the draft. After that, I will back to the original list and finish tmcmesh exporter and tmcbone exporter, hopefully get close to cause or reduce the number of suspects.

Hey Ryu(and all motion creators), followings are quick summary of related tools/add-ons' limitations and cautions by Mr.Dotoku:

TMC Movie Data Tool 0.16.1

No specific limitations described.  

- The message from Mr.Dotoku: "The most of params are unknown so far so it would be very helpful if you report me anything you noticed."

for Blender Bone Motion Exporter 0.5.0

- The current version only compatible or has ability of motions for body, face, left and right hands. (TN:Not so sure 'hand' means 'palm' only or not. Direct translation of his word means palm (and wrist). )

- Exported data will differ from original data pretty much(TN:I can't find exact same English term. Less than 'drastically' but much differ than  'fairy'.)

- (The difference is) Especially noticeable on the location of hand(TN:again could be palm and wrist).

- Can't export accurately the location of the base of thumbs.

for Blender DOA5PC Motion Importer 0.10.0 

- Can import mpm, cam and tdpack file which contains mpm and/or cam inside. *.cam files don't have specific headers so treat as cam file by its extension(.cam). Other files might be able to import by disabling file filtering on Blender file selection dialog.

- There are many motions can't import correctly. Please do not expect too much.

- Which motions will be imported was determined by selected part of armature. If you want to import everything then select face and body armatures.

for Blender DOA5PC Rigging 0.5.2 

1. control/adjust the location of entire body.

2. adjust location and rotation of MOT00_hips.

3. adjust the location of palm/wrist(IK). If the arm has stretched enough then direction only.

4. adjust the rotation of palm/wrist.

5. adjust the rotation of fingers and thumbs.

6. adjust the direction of elbows.

7. adjust location of ankle(IK). If the leg has stretched enough then direction only.

8. adjust rotation of ankles.

9. adjust direction of knees.

10. Slider for how much IK will influence to arm(lesser influence with left position and close to original bone's transform(TN:not sure I am fully grasp its effect).

11. Slider for how much IK will influence to rotation of palm/wrist (same as above.)(TN:same as above).

12. Slider for how much IK will influence to leg (same as above.)(TN:same as above).

13: Slider for how much IK will influence to the rotation of ankle(same as above.)(TN:same as above).

Controls.png.ea16b26f0fded501d00e7667fd2ef1be.png

Please tell me other add-ons and tools should be checked.

42 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Too many guesswork by me and start to feel danger of fear of misleading modders on English side...

Maybe time to ask Mr.Dotoku to have direct conversations.

That's very helpful information, thanks for your hard work. Mr. Dotoku is really a genius. I could not imagine how he can figure out all those animation parameters based on just some binary files. 

If you have any contact information for him, please let me know. I also have some questions about animation. 

8 minutes ago, dogcookie said:

That's very helpful information, thanks for your hard work. Mr. Dotoku is really a genius. I could not imagine how he can figure out all those animation parameters based on just some binary files. 

If you have any contact information for him, please let me know. I also have some questions about animation. 

My pleasure. I am more than happy to help other modders. Much better than releasing super-sexy MODs. (Don't worry ppl. I won't stop the activity)

If you already have questions then please describe here. And probably better to refer exact motion files, movie files and data files(I noticed this with Ryu and we spent long time to collect and prepare examples of issues). If you have specific files then PM me for details like how to prepare, how to let Mr.Dotoku check and so on.

8 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

My pleasure. I am more than happy to help other modders. Much better than releasing super-sexy MODs. (Don't worry ppl. I won't stop the activity)

If you already have questions then please describe here. And probably better to refer exact motion files, movie files and data files(I noticed this with Ryu and we spent long time to collect and prepare examples of issues). If you have specific files then PM me for details like how to prepare, how to let Mr.Dotoku check and so on.

Great, currently I am working on some complex sexy pole dance animations and they are working perfectly with other applications but have some issue with movie data tool. I will prepare some sample files for you later.

37 minutes ago, Andros10A said:

And how to contact Mr. Dotoku, can you give any contact?

His official contact point and the only I know is this forum.

https://phoebe.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinknanmin/1525105848/

This is anonymous BBS and lots of should do and shouldn't do, not only have to written in Japanese.

And the most of them are garbages with full of racial slurs.

Right now I am only expecting him to check this page and hoping my messages will reflect his new release(s). 

So please don't expect me to bring him here or other contact info because I don't have.

If you put your questions here then I will translate in Japanese and hoping he will read some day. That's all I can do now.

But now the target is motion related topics, this one directional communication(if this can call a communication) reaches its limits.

Probably he is still wondering either contact with me or not. And absolutely he will ask me to don't share with anyone(if can then he already did I believe).

1 hour ago, Otakadelic said:

His official contact point and the only I know is this forum.

https://phoebe.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinknanmin/1525105848/

This is anonymous BBS and lots of should do and shouldn't do, not only have to written in Japanese.

And the most of them are garbages with full of racial slurs.

Right now I am only expecting him to check this page and hoping my messages will reflect his new release(s). 

So please don't expect me to bring him here or other contact info because I don't have.

If you put your questions here then I will translate in Japanese and hoping he will read some day. That's all I can do now.

But now the target is motion related topics, this one directional communication(if this can call a communication) reaches its limits.

Probably he is still wondering either contact with me or not. And absolutely he will ask me to don't share with anyone(if can then he already did I believe).

Thank you. Earlier this year, I spent several hours trying to find him through the search engines. I also searched on Japanese sites, but all my attempts were fruitless.
Thanks for this link, I'll try to find Mr. Dotoku with his help.
I would like to ask him a few questions about the animation and, in turn, share with him the information that I have.

Unfortunately, I do not know the Japanese language.

57 minutes ago, dogcookie said:

Thanks so much. I am thinking maybe there is a default rotation sequence I am not aware of inside movie data tool.  

Sorry, based on what I saw, it's probably not a problem with MDT. This is the problem of converting from one coordinate system to another.

I'm not expert in this field, so I can make mistakes, I apologize again.

1 hour ago, Andros10A said:

Sorry, based on what I saw, it's probably not a problem with MDT. This is the problem of converting from one coordinate system to another.

I'm not expert in this field, so I can make mistakes, I apologize again.

I think the other applications can detect and adjust the rotation automatically, but MDT is not which caused the problem. Here is the same animation running inside MMD.

MikuMikuDance 2018-05-17 03-02-10-603.mp4

Sorry Otakadelic, I really don't want to side track your thread.  I will post more stuff to my Animation thread.

32 minutes ago, dogcookie said:

I think the other applications can detect and adjust the rotation automatically, but MDT is not which caused the problem. Here is the same animation running inside MMD.

I once had a similar problem and managed to solve it by selecting the correct parameters for each pair of bones. But this is a long and boring way.

As for MMD, rotation there is calculated differently, so it's no wonder that you got such a result.

37 minutes ago, dogcookie said:

Sorry Otakadelic, I really don't want to side track your thread.  I will post more stuff to my Animation thread.

Go ahead and please do not hesitate to post your thoughts, guesses, possibilities, hopes. Any piece of information could be someone's spark of solutions or new possibilities. 

This is the place exactly for that. Please follow your thoughts, motivations. Motion related knowledge is something people badly want from all over the world.  No problems with side tracks, especially here. If the demand is there with particular topic, then just create new thread(s). No costs. 

I am more afraid of ppl turn to passive, show no thoughts and wait only. I am really happy you posted with your knowledge with example movie! (even it was naked male) Those will only help other visitors, members. Side tracking is no problems at all.

2 hours ago, Andros10A said:

Thank you. Earlier this year, I spent several hours trying to find him through the search engines. I also searched on Japanese sites, but all my attempts were fruitless.
Thanks for this link, I'll try to find Mr. Dotoku with his help.
I would like to ask him a few questions about the animation and, in turn, share with him the information that I have.

Unfortunately, I do not know the Japanese language.

Japanese devs are paranoid version of Disney and Tecmo/KOEI clearly appeals "Not happy with naked/nude mods".  In US, whatever Photoshop's users created, Adobe won't be punished. But in Japan there is harsh law against copyright related issues. "tools which enable to do that" also could be in the range. I am not so sure but it is the best for him to keep his identity secret, especially creating tools for Japanese games in Japan.

33 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Japanese devs are paranoid version of Disney and Tecmo/KOEI clearly appeals "Not happy with naked/nude mods".  In US, whatever Photoshop's users created, Adobe won't be punished. But in Japan there is harsh law against copyright related issues. "tools which enable to do that" also could be in the range. I am not so sure but it is the best for him to keep his identity secret, especially creating tools for Japanese games in Japan.

You mean that in Japan its prohibited by law to use photoshop?

35 minutes ago, Andros10A said:

You mean that in Japan its prohibited by law to use photoshop?

Absolutely Okay and Adobe won't be sued by Japanese gov but small individuals are better to be careful especially Tecmo/KOEI's homeland.

Sorry if the example of Photoshop cause you a confusion. 

Archived