UnOfficial ENG Translation Project (Bone Motion Exporter released. 31/May/2018)

Otakadelic

29 minutes ago, ryuhayabusa94 said:

Excellent. So the problem is offset, remove is and you get everything correct. 

Now with your tool probaly we don't need to use Doutoku Blender inport-export tool, only MDT is enough?

Not exactly, my tool is only a MMD import and enhance tool which is not depend on Blender. Doutoku's Blender tools are designed for creating and editing animations inside Blender for Doa5lr. Currently my tool is not a total automation yet and there are still manual steps involved such as IK adjustments.

The big advantage of my tool is ability to enhance the original MMD and make perfect smooth animation inside DOA5LR. If you look at the video, the animation quality is much better than MMD. My goal is to finish my tool with ability to import MMD with total automation. In addition,

I am working on randomization which can generate dance animations automatically based on the collections of animations, dancing styles, and music tempo.  

All movie creators,

Sorry for keep you guys waiting. MDT Early Draft 1 here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d2gv1q6zmq5al2h/uMovieDataToolENinstructionED1.txt

Few notes.

- Almost direct translation. No omits except version history.

- My first impression is carefully designed tool even with limited info about target file(s). Has several layered fail-safes.

- Not excel with macros or simple CSV viewer/editor. Should be productive enough or meaningful enough.

- One more JPN.txt exits with 50 lines. Title is "How to stretch play time of movies(probably Beach Paradise materials)."

- This material also will follow and released soon.

Now pls forgive me to do some ridiculous activities to regain energy. 

Now somehow MDT Early Draft1 released.  Now which material(s) should be translate as next target? Please let me know your opinions.  

A. Back to basic:

- TMC Object Tool

- TMC Polygon Tool

- TMC Bone Tool

B. Blender add-ons:

- tmchmesh importer/exporter

- Keep Vertex Normals

- tmcbone importer/exporter

C. Keep focus on motion related materials:

- ? which one?

On 5/18/2018 at 3:02 PM, Otakadelic said:

Win/Defeat movies are much easier to take shots and lot of things can do and control with Autolink. It would be perfect with the most of kicks and some of get attacked movements included and replace with  rarely use pose(s).

I made a win pose for Hitomi containing kick and jump from Kasumi. You can use this for your screenshot fetish.

HITOMI_MOT_WIN_120Mod.tdpack

Camera is bad because I did not know how to change it.

20 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Now somehow MDT Early Draft1 released.  Now which material(s) should be translate as next target? Please let me know your opinions.  

A. Back to basic:

- TMC Object Tool

- TMC Polygon Tool

- TMC Bone Tool

B. Blender add-ons:

- tmchmesh importer/exporter

- Keep Vertex Normals

- tmcbone importer/exporter

C. Keep focus on motion related materials:

- ? which one?

About the translation of MDT, about the face motion adjustment between girls is very surprising. Dude, thank you for showing. I normally think that it is impossible to copy facial expression from one to another, especially in story movies.

By the way, why doutoku did not make facial expression adjusment for men too?    

Next translate, how about this:

http://doa5.webcrow.jp/?カメラアングルの回転%2F傾き

and translation of doutoku Camera export plugin:

for Blender Camera Motion Exporter 0.3.0.zip

Seems containing good information about camera.

5 hours ago, ryuhayabusa94 said:

About the translation of MDT, about the face motion adjustment between girls is very surprising. Dude, thank you for showing. I normally think that it is impossible to copy facial expression from one to another, especially in story movies.

You can translate the whole site:

image.thumb.png.e8af84645f4cbfb34ce54415e3768482.png

5 hours ago, ryuhayabusa94 said:

Yet another hidden gems. And one more tricky thing is the facial motions are often 'curved' and the function has disabled. You have to convert 'Baked' using Blender. Then you can use the function.

Why girls only is probably solely demands. I checked variety of Japanese resources includes his own, rarely mentioned male characters. 

The first link is I believe Cheat Engine Script. You can change direction of camera(but not location).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/73i0u92kby62v3v/1.10C_Dec12用PLUS.zip

Okay I will try these. (Easier will be first.)

6 minutes ago, dogcookie said:

This site give you everything you need to mod DOA5LR. I mean Everything

Absolutely includes very basics of Blender. And the best thing is the targeted object is DOA5 itself. Sometime (or many times) much better than other Blender related sites.

However this site expects visitors have understanding (or tried at least) his Japanese documents. Rarely mentioned very basics of his tools (wonderful advanced infos available instead of 'repeating' available informations for JP modders. So hard to complain).

One of motivation of this project is fill the gap. And some informations are based on older versions thanks to Mr.dotoku's constant upgrades. 

One tool has greater potential but might be hard to dig is Breast Copy Machine. Not many info how to use from included document. I tried  to search detailed usage but many answers about BCM were "Just get used to it". And no source files are available so I have to decompile but yes it is easy to imagine tough and long road without any guarantees. (And probably I attack LR Photo Studio first, rather than BCM.)

6 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Yet another hidden gems. And one more tricky thing is the facial motions are often 'curved' and the function has disabled. You have to convert 'Baked' using Blender. Then you can use the function.

Much thank for this explanation. So far I  have not understood why some time I can im/export .csv and some time I could not. Now it makes sense.

On 5/19/2018 at 3:27 PM, Otakadelic said:

All movie creators,

Sorry for keep you guys waiting. MDT Early Draft 1 here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d2gv1q6zmq5al2h/uMovieDataToolENinstructionED1.txt

- One more JPN.txt exits with 50 lines. Title is "How to stretch play time of movies(probably Beach Paradise materials)."

- This material also will follow and released soon.

Really? is there a JPN.txt about extending play times of movies? Sounds good.

Actually regarding extension of movies time, especially Beach Paradise, was already mentioned somewhere in this forum. It is quite easy.

But when you try to mod with complicating .tdpack, such as story scene, that would be much harder. I tried to extend the play time of certain cut scene in story mode, and the game always crashes. 

For example: CZ21R16L@12130{[]8O1093 is a tdpack of movies about Ayane meeting Hitomi in South America jungle (movies name "On a Hunch").  Character number of Hitomi is 21 and Ayane is 13.

When I tried to change the increase frame count (in Movies Data tab), game always crashes. Changing character number to other girl (for example changing character number from 13 (Ayane) to 1 (Tina)), game crashes.  

Hope that your "Title is "How to stretch play time of movies(probably Beach Paradise materials)" will help bout this.

On 5/20/2018 at 5:04 PM, ryuhayabusa94 said:

I made a win pose for Hitomi containing kick and jump from Kasumi. You can use this for your screenshot fetish.

HITOMI_MOT_WIN_120Mod.tdpack

Camera is bad because I did not know how to change it.

Wow dazzling and extra sensations! Two waifus form into one. Unbelievable. Now I have to translate Camera I/E Add-on as soon as possible.

By the way, I'm thinking 'Waifu' is plural(not like wife). Anyone refer waifu means the dude has severals. Like "All of them are my waifu(and no need to add 's')." "She is the my only waifu trust me."

Hey Ryu(and all motion creators),

Camera Motion Exporter contains a lot of unknown words hence it will be early draft kind of material. But the source file is less than 300 lines and the destination of the generated CSV is MDT, which I believe half decrypted now. Should be much easier than MDT and fewer TN:s.

"How to stretch play time of movies(probably Beach Paradise materials)." will be available within 24 hours, hopefully 12 hours. Just 50 lines.

Camera Motion Exporter needs extra time but I will release within this weekend.

45 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

"How to stretch play time of movies(probably Beach Paradise materials)." will be available within 24 hours, hopefully 12 hours. Just 50 lines.

And done. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yb0eb5svxxbxdzl/uHowToExtendPlayTimeIncludedWithMDT_ED1.txt

May not contain new info/tips for Movie Creators but this could be a very good tutorial for how to edit movies.

Hey Ryu and dawgcookie (and humble motion creators), 

Somehow I finished two materials and looking for next candidates.

Tools:

- TMC Ojbject Tool 

must soon or later.

- TMC Polygon Tool

some hidden gems but priority is low.

- TMC Bone Tool

Must item but I have to have deeper understanding.

- TMC UV Tool

nobody knows this useful tool...

Blender Add-Ons:

- tmcmesh I/E

- Keep Vertex Normals

Kinda set.

- Vertex Groups Utils

- Transfer Vertex Data

And deep and unknown motion world.  Which one?

- Convert Rotation Mode

- Bone Motion E

- DOA5PC Collision I

Mr.Dotoku himself described "unknown."

- DOA5PC Rigging

- DOA5PC Motion I

Right now I release with plain text format as Mr.dotoku does. However, Screenshots and coloring should be better and easier to re-use for variety of purposes.

I am experienced Word user however meaningful output from Word is PDF only. 

PDF is better than ePub but hard to convert to HTML.

Is there any editor and/or formats which can be a hub and can export PDF & HTML format?

Basically this LoversLab's Rich-Text like editor is enough for me.

Do you know any good editor & format(s)? Should not be free(though it would be nice).

On 5/27/2018 at 6:34 AM, Otakadelic said:

- tmcmesh I/E

- Keep Vertex Normals

I am doing these materials. tmecmesh I/E is simple if you already understand how to use TMC importer. Probably KVN will provide important info and tips.

On 5/27/2018 at 6:34 AM, Otakadelic said:

- Convert Rotation Mode

- Bone Motion E

- DOA5PC Collision I

Mr.Dotoku himself described "unknown."

- DOA5PC Rigging

- DOA5PC Motion I

How about continuing the bone motion exporter or DOA5PC motion importer, at deep level?

Archived