UnOfficial ENG Translation Project (Bone Motion Exporter released. 31/May/2018)

Otakadelic

25 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

This one requires one picture and additional Screenshots will be much better.

I pick PDF format, epub is not good for this. html file + images folders won't be convenient. 

I am planning to release with letter sized layout but will be a problem for anyone?

I dont mind.

Since no actions / feedback from Mr.Dotoku for awhile, I've started to think about 'How about blender add-ons for v.2.8???' 

Better to prepare / think about I would be the one to fix and update for 2.8?

Good thing is they said later of this year. That means will be 2019. Bad thing is API has not fixed yet. 2.8 preview binary is open to public however I can't rely to the version.

14 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Since no actions / feedback from Mr.Dotoku for awhile,

Hmm, that's unsettling... :(

14 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

I've started to think about 'How about blender add-ons for v.2.8???' 

Better to prepare / think about I would be the one to fix and update for 2.8?

A wonderful idea!

17 hours ago, N255Afnr said:

Yes, because when there is a clear plan, you can move on it much faster. Therefore, when you make a plan, you need to think carefully about its content.

Yes. I did and I am doing. If you think you can do better than me, you'll be welcomed to participate this project. No Japanese ability required. Checking the Python or CSharp source codes, confirming the actual behaviors with tools/add-ons and so on. You can contribute with variety of ways.

As for needs, the opinion was already voiced that it would be possible to translate the Autolink's description. It is contained in the file dinput8.ini.
I'm not sure that there are any hidden diamonds, but there is a description of hotkeys. This program is used not by one or two modders, but by thousands of users, so this translation would be without a doubt the most useful of your actions on this site.

Very good opinion. However two problems with Autolink.

- Written in Chinese.

Japanese and Chinese are totally different language, not like between English and Germany. Somehow I partially understand Chinese text but far from creating polished materials.

- Dinput8.ini is version history only.

Very important functions and limitations are not documented (or not included). There are only few meaningful info in Dinput8.ini. I need the source code or the direct contact with Falling Cat, probably need both of them.

Hence I have no plan to take care of Autolink. Hope someone who can understand both languages will fill the gap.

Translators do not need to have their own ideas. You do not translate poetry.

Translate as written (one to one) and that's it. Who needs, he will understand.

You don't have proper understanding about translating and the person/people who do this and what kind of knowledge/ability required.

Way too far from the reality I need few hundreds lines to explain what is like.

Short summary is you have complete wrong idea. 'One to one' method is absolutely impossible because many cases opposite language has no similar words or expressions. 

I have to grasp the author's intention and the confident of certainly I am creating meaningful texts otherwise nothing differ from Google Translator a.k.a. Garbage Generator. 

22 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Yes. I did and I am doing. If you think you can do better than me, you'll be welcomed to participate this project. No Japanese ability required. Checking the Python or CSharp source codes, confirming the actual behaviors with tools/add-ons and so on. You can contribute with variety of ways.

Very good opinion. However two problems with Autolink.

- Written in Chinese.

Japanese and Chinese are totally different language, not like between English and Germany. Somehow I partially understand Chinese text but far from creating polished materials.

- Dinput8.ini is version history only.

Very important functions and limitations are not documented (or not included). There are only few meaningful info in Dinput8.ini. I need the source code or the direct contact with Falling Cat, probably need both of them.

Hence I have no plan to take care of Autolink. Hope someone who can understand both languages will fill the gap.

Well. We with Google translate can fill this gap. :)

As far as I know, Falling Cat has been selling autolink for some time on Chinese websites, so it is doubtful that he will give you the source code for "Thank you".

As for the file dinput8.ini, there is not only history, but also a brief description of those hotkeys that appeared in new versions.

16 hours ago, N255Afnr said:

Yes, it's wonderful. But he can first translate the text "as is", and then, if some questions remain, solve them together with you. It seems to me that this would be faster, however, this is your business...

It is impossible to translate "as is". It is outsider's imagination only, not exists in real translation works. Creating as close as "as is", I have to have the full understanding and confidence and frequent checking either I am on the right direction. You treat translating as converting. It is not. And if so, then no jobs like translator. If you can speak French or German then don't treat JP - EN as same as FR - EN or GR - EN. Japanese language is very original and there is no similar one.

13 minutes ago, N255Afnr said:

Well. We with Google translate can fill this gap.

No. GT doesn't have such a great function. I've never spotted proper results from GT. Because GT has no idea of intentions and situation of each contexts. Results are from narrowly acceptable to awful. Convenient doesn't mean accurate(far, far from it).  

21 hours ago, N255Afnr said:

Yes, because when there is a clear plan, you can move on it much faster. Therefore, when you make a plan, you need to think carefully about its content.

As for needs, the opinion was already voiced that it would be possible to translate the Autolink's description. It is contained in the file dinput8.ini.
I'm not sure that there are any hidden diamonds, but there is a description of hotkeys. This program is used not by one or two modders, but by thousands of users, so this translation would be without a doubt the most useful of your actions on this site.

This is a good explanation of basic Autolink usage, if you have not seen it:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11582418/1/

And we can give a shot on the hotkey that you care about? Autolink is quite easy to understand and use, and Google translation may be good enough. Which hot key troubles you?

6 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

No Japanese ability required. Checking the Python or CSharp source codes, confirming the actual behaviors with tools/add-ons and so on. You can contribute with variety of ways.

Before you make a contribution, you need to find out exactly what you are investing.
Do I need to invest in what is depicted on your avatar?

Thank you, I'd rather refrain from such a contribution. :)

2 hours ago, ryuhayabusa said:

This is a good explanation of basic Autolink usage, if you have not seen it:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11582418/1/

And we can give a shot on the hotkey that you care about? Autolink is quite easy to understand and use, and Google translation may be good enough. Which hot key troubles you?

WOW, nothing bothers me at all, my friend Ryu, because I know how to use google translate.

Honestly speaking, I have already translated a file dinput8.ini with GT.
But since I dont know Chinese at all and dont know English very well, I'd better leave my version of the translation with me. :)
Although I understand everything in this text. Anyone who wants, can do the same in their own language.

• 4 weeks later...

Mr.Dotoku updated  TMC Polygon Tool and TMC UV tool.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ep46a93617tif17/TMC_Polygon_Tool_0.20.0.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wxe4tais24lz6wd/TMC_UV_Tool_0.13.0.zip/file

Short summaries for each tool:

TMC Polygon Tool 0.20.0

- Internal structure has overhauled.

- Extracted tmcmesh file will be smaller than previous versions. 

- Improved localization.

TMC UV Tool 0.13.0

- Internal structure has overhauled.

- Improved localization.

I found a small issue with TMC Polygon Insert Tool 0.22.0  and created a customized version.

Original 0.22.0 occasionally try to read and write the config file from the same folder where opened TMC file exists.

I tweaked a little bit and believe the customized version will read and write from the same folder where the tool exists, not TMC folder.

Also enabled the English language.dat file.

You can download from here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kbrd20pydc7efhe/uTMCPolygonInsertTool.0.22.0_customized_by_otakadelic.7Z/file

Archived