UnOfficial ENG Translation Project (Bone Motion Exporter released. 31/May/2018)

Otakadelic

*sigh*

dawg is alternative spell of dog. The place like I grew up spells dawg, like hotdawg.

No entry in dictionary ain't mean the word is not exist or wrong. And Google Translator generates meaningless garbage because GT has no idea of purpose and situation of each contexts. 

Which means y'all have to research with proper methods for meaningful results. Go yonder, the real place, real field. it may costs.

And do the research before make such posts.

40 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

*sigh*

dawg is alternative spell of dog. The place like I grew up spells dawg, like hotdawg.

No entry in dictionary ain't mean the word is not exist or wrong. And Google Translator generates meaningless garbage because GT has no idea of purpose and situation of each contexts. 

Which means y'all have to research with proper methods for meaningful results. Go yonder, the real place, real field. it may costs.

And do the research before make such posts.

"sigh of admiration" ...

Wow, that is not a mistake, but your literary processing?
How deep!

With such a deep hint of singling out the word "dog" in nickname and emphasizing it! Yes, it's cool!

On 5/29/2018 at 3:28 AM, ryuhayabusa said:

Hi Otakadelic,

Thanks to your translation I have been able to export the the camera motion.

This the modded Hitomi Victory 1 pose with camera pointed at her.

I also wrote some more lines in your translation of the camera export tutorial, with some tutor about the POR camera to be attached to the character.

HITOMI_MOT_WIN_120Modcam.tdpack

uCameraMotionExporterAddonForBlenderENG_2.txt

Huge thanks for your contribution and great gift!

I think your material is good enough to be called v.1.0 from early draft. 

Thanks again to make my rough one to polished material.

Hey, I'll criticize you a little. A little bit.
Do you have a clear plan in which it is written what to translate in the first place, what in the second place, etc.?

There is.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98851-unofficial-eng-translation-project-camera-motion-exporter-released-25may2018/

I do not know who wrote it to you, but it is composed logically and not bad. So, stick to this plan.
When you have translated one text, u look, what is written in the plan and work further.
And what do we see instead? Instead, you arrange in a show in a purely American style. "Guys, what should I do next?"
And you wait until the "guys" will answer you something. In the vast majority they absolutely do not care about your shows, because they did not come here for this.
Open your plan and work on, it's very simple!
If the guys want to change something in your plan, then let them make a request to u.

This is constructive criticism, not attacks.

Good bye!

1 hour ago, N255Afnr said:

Hey, I'll criticize you a little. A little bit.
Do you have a clear plan in which it is written what to translate in the first place, what in the second place, etc.?

There is.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98851-unofficial-eng-translation-project-camera-motion-exporter-released-25may2018/

I do not know who wrote it to you, but it is composed logically and not bad. So, stick to this plan.
When you have translated one text, u look, what is written in the plan and work further.
And what do we see instead? Instead, you arrange in a show in a purely American style. "Guys, what should I do next?"
And you wait until the "guys" will answer you something. In the vast majority they absolutely do not care about your shows, because they did not come here for this.
Open your plan and work on, it's very simple!
If the guys want to change something in your plan, then let them make a request to u.

This is constructive criticism, not attacks.

Good bye!

Thank you very much for very logical and important opinion. I understood you have a frustration about the way I am progressing this project.

The reason I took this way is I was strict to pre-defined plan but soon noticed only few want EN translations of some tools.

And immediately noticed there is a huge demand for motion related tools/add-ons. What I thought "those will be helpful resources." was not accurate. The number of downloads of these EN translation files are pretty small. Which means I potentially spent my limited time and efforts for nobody.

And the motion creators are the only people who eagerly involve this project and tried to help me out(You can join us if you want). It is natural for me to follow the demand of the people who especially showed what they want and will of corporate. 

I have to be flexible to complete any projects with successful results. My focus is the results, specially successful results. that's the only thing I want. How to get there or keeping/changing paths are solely for the results, and shouldn't be the purpose.

1 hour ago, Otakadelic said:

Thank you very much for very logical and important opinion. I understood you have a frustration about the way I am progressing this project.

The reason I took this way is I was strict to pre-defined plan but soon noticed only few want EN translations of some tools.

And immediately noticed there is a huge demand for motion related tools/add-ons. What I thought "those will be helpful resources." was not accurate. The number of downloads of these EN translation files are pretty small. Which means I potentially spent my limited time and efforts for nobody.

And the motion creators are the only people who eagerly involve this project and tried to help me out(You can join us if you want). It is natural for me to follow the demand of the people who especially showed what they want and will of corporate. 

I have to be flexible to complete any projects with successful results. My focus is the results, specially successful results. that's the only thing I want. How to get there or keeping/changing paths are solely for the results, and shouldn't be the purpose.

Yes, because when there is a clear plan, you can move on it much faster. Therefore, when you make a plan, you need to think carefully about its content.

As for needs, the opinion was already voiced that it would be possible to translate the Autolink's description. It is contained in the file dinput8.ini.
I'm not sure that there are any hidden diamonds, but there is a description of hotkeys. This program is used not by one or two modders, but by thousands of users, so this translation would be without a doubt the most useful of your actions on this site.

38 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Very close to finish as early draft but have no idea with one option... Everything else has done.

Translators do not need to have their own ideas. You do not translate poetry.

Translate as written (one to one) and that's it. Who needs, he will understand.

Hey Motion Creators,

The tough option includes these terms: 'World Scale' and 'Local Scale'.

The option is either export with 'World Scale'-d info(location and rotation) or 'Local Scale'-d info.

This option only become enable to change when exporting body motion.

Are these meaningful for you? Or should I dig into his source file and Blender source files?

59 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Hey Motion Creators,

The option is either export with 'World Scale'-d info(location and rotation) or 'Local Scale'-d info.

Are these meaningful for you? Or should I dig into his source file and Blender source files?

This is all in Google, if someone does not know such concepts, he can use this search engine.
You move on!

44 minutes ago, N255Afnr said:

Translators do not need to have their own ideas. 

Translate as written (one to one) and that's it.

Otakadelic has a hobby is to help other exploiting the most from doutoku tool potential, thus he tries to add information into the translation, so as to make people understand it more clearly and have more interest. 

This is his hobby, he does not do it for money. Whether he does it or not depends on his mood. Calling him a to be translator without his own idea will extinguish his mood, I think. If I were him I would feel bored to death translating something that will not be downloaded by anybody.   

8 minutes ago, ryuhayabusa said:

Otakadelic has a hobby is to help other exploiting the most from doutoku tool potential, thus he tries to add information into the translation, so as to make people understand it more clearly and have more interest. 

This is his hobby, he does not do it for money. Whether he does it or not depends on his mood. Calling him a to be translator without his own idea will extinguish his mood, I think. If I were him I would feel bored to death translating something that will not be downloaded by anybody.   

Yes, it's wonderful. But he can first translate the text "as is", and then, if some questions remain, solve them together with you. It seems to me that this would be faster, however, this is your business...

34 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Hey Motion Creators,

I think it is " World Space", not "World Scale" right?  Probably this is used to export motion related to Story Mode, where the character can be very far away from the center of the stage. Maybe World Space will be applied to the root bone only.

So far I exported fighting bone motion without noticing this (always leave it unchanged, which mean World Space is always checked). And the result of some Throw move is good positions between two players, as you saw.

2 minutes ago, ryuhayabusa said:

I think it is " World Space", not "World Scale" right?  Probably this is used to export motion related to Story Mode, where the character can be very far away from the center of the stage. Maybe World Space will be applied to the root bone only.

So far I exported fighting bone motion without noticing this (always leave it unchanged, which mean World Space is always checked). And the result of some Throw move is good positions between two players, as you saw.

ops you are correct. World Space, not Scale. Okay then I will finish this as Early Draft status with few TNs.

Please check the result, when you have a spare time.

48 minutes ago, ryuhayabusa said:

Thanks Ryu. The person's posts won't be displayed so no harms but thank you for your support.

This situation and these guys are very, very typical for any projects where anyone can participate and can contribute. Probably started since 80's and won't change any time soon. I saw this in Linux forums and many forums of many projects.

Variety of guys will post but can divide two type of people. Who try to progress and who won't. In Linux forum many guys claim should do and shouldn't do but only few will post actual patches or codes. I have no interest with people belong to latter. If anyone try to contribute this project then highly welcomed. But I also am aware of there will be more than few will start make noises, goof around, criticize but criticize only with no contributions. It will be a shock for me if any person started to contribute AND make noises or do any other above activities same time. 

I checked the front page and confirmed Seven items are already completed and released to public. And Eighth item will follow soon. If my heart stopped to beat today, I will think this project is/was highly successful even several items will remain untouched. Already revealed many hidden gems and even Mr.Dotoku himself reacts with this project and released updated version. I don't know any other word to express this other than "successful". 

I am very happy with this and absolutely no problems with people belong to the second group. 

2 minutes ago, N255Afnr said:

O, dude, I'm absolutely calm!

And how are you feeling? ;) 

Dude, many modders only respond to request which give them hard-on to do. You can not force a guy without a hard-on to do thing requiring passion.

That said, give them time or give them hard-on and you will be satisfied ( I meant by their mod).

3 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Thanks Ryu. The person's posts won't be displayed so no harms but thank you for your support.

I see all posts of all persons and dont see any harm in them. :)

It's okay. If there are problems, call the moderators.

for Blender DOA5PC Rigging 0.5.2 

This one requires one picture and additional Screenshots will be much better.

I pick PDF format, epub is not good for this. html file + images folders won't be convenient. 

I am planning to release with letter sized layout but will be a problem for anyone? (I think no one will print out!)

The original format will be Word 2016. I will switch from Word to Markdown or similar formats within near future.

Archived