Naughty Daedric armor

ok, I hope I'm in the right place, so here goes. ( please ship it to the right place if not)

Currently, I am using Daedric Chainmail Refined  (CBBE) by brokentalon

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68362?

I like the armor but I would like help in making it even more naughty, basically, I am trying to move all the parts except the main amour to a new body. 

In Outfit studio

Outfitstudio.thumb.jpg.bba0e502fff8bb534bcc55e4b633658b.jpg

The chain has not been added to the game yet.

In Game

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.417194ca6ccdfff4465f55043be07b34.jpg 

As you can see the shoulders aren't working in game. I also need help to add a belt or something, I don't like my maul hanging from nothing on the hip.

-----

Ok, After creating nif's of everything from inside Outfit studio this is the result (Still no shoulders)

ScreenShot3.thumb.jpg.b26146314fedb6a5afbb9603b4c7f4b1.jpg

Actually, I think I managed to add the shoulders but the textures were all over the place.

On 4/28/2018 at 4:55 PM, opannes said:

--Stuff--

Alternatively, you could just go into the bodyslide and create zaps for what you want.

Rather than using Outfit Studio to edit the nif, do File/Load Project, and load the project xml (Daedric Chainmail Refined (YOUR VERSION).xml)

From there, you would create zap sliders for each piece you don't want.  so

1) Select the Mask Vertices Tool

2) Select what part of the shape you want.

2a) If you want to delete PART of the selected shape (e.g. "Neck" or "Chain" or "Armor" follow this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWNJmn5KIJ0). 

2b) If you want to remove the entirety of it, leave it as is (nothing masked).

3) Select Slider > New Zap Slider.  Make sure you name it something that won't be the same as an existing slider!  E.g. name it "Armor Neck" or "Armor Body"

4) Since this armor looks like it removed the base body to deal with clipping issues with the "Armor" you'll want to reimport the body.  Do File/Load Reference.  

4a) In the template, select the body you want/use.  If you use HDT, select CBBE Body HDT.  If not, leave it at CBBE Body.

5) You should be done after that.  Do a File/Save Project As (I tend to prefer saving the project with a different name, so in case something is super broken, you can always load the original).

5a) If you don't want to clobber the original files, give it a different Display Name, Slider Set File, and Shape Data Folder (or Shape Data File).  Such as adding "2" to everything, or whatever.

Then, rebuild the newly "created" armor in bodyslide.  Additionaly, if you then decide you want to add a belt, you could take the project you used above, and do File\Import\From Nif (or wherever) and then add it to your project.  There are other guides on how to do that, but if you need help, let me know.

21 hours ago, zzyyxx said:

Alternatively, you could just go into the bodyslide and create zaps for what you want.

Rather than using Outfit Studio to edit the nif, do File/Load Project, and load the project xml (Daedric Chainmail Refined (YOUR VERSION).xml)

From there, you would create zap sliders for each piece you don't want.  so

1) Select the Mask Vertices Tool

2) Select what part of the shape you want.

2a) If you want to delete PART of the selected shape (e.g. "Neck" or "Chain" or "Armor" follow this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWNJmn5KIJ0). 

2b) If you want to remove the entirety of it, leave it as is (nothing masked).

3) Select Slider > New Zap Slider.  Make sure you name it something that won't be the same as an existing slider!  E.g. name it "Armor Neck" or "Armor Body"

4) Since this armor looks like it removed the base body to deal with clipping issues with the "Armor" you'll want to reimport the body.  Do File/Load Reference.  

4a) In the template, select the body you want/use.  If you use HDT, select CBBE Body HDT.  If not, leave it at CBBE Body.

5) You should be done after that.  Do a File/Save Project As (I tend to prefer saving the project with a different name, so in case something is super broken, you can always load the original).

5a) If you don't want to clobber the original files, give it a different Display Name, Slider Set File, and Shape Data Folder (or Shape Data File).  Such as adding "2" to everything, or whatever.

Then, rebuild the newly "created" armor in bodyslide.  Additionaly, if you then decide you want to add a belt, you could take the project you used above, and do File\Import\From Nif (or wherever) and then add it to your project.  There are other guides on how to do that, but if you need help, let me know.

Sorry, you lost me somewhere around step 2

On 4/30/2018 at 12:42 PM, -alpha- said:

This is going to sound odd but.

Just change the bodysuit texture to the body texture youre using.

quick and easy way to solve your problem with no real mesh edits

Except that's actually a UNP mesh so the UV is off. He's been called out on this multiple times in the comments and is too lazy to change it I guess, or at least last time I checked.

2 hours ago, opannes said:

Sorry, you lost me somewhere around step 2

Watch the youtube video then.  It's pretty in depth and goes through everything.  It focuses more-so on zapping out parts of body, rather than parts of the armor, but if understand what's going on, you can apply it to the outfit parts, rather than the body, and create zap sliders for them.

On 28. 4. 2018 at 11:55 PM, opannes said:

ok, I hope I'm in the right place, so here goes. ( please ship it to the right place if not)

Currently, I am using Daedric Chainmail Refined  (CBBE) by brokentalon

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68362?

I like the armor but I would like help in making it even more naughty, basically, I am trying to move all the parts except the main amour to a new body. 

In Outfit studio

The chain has not been added to the game yet.

In Game

As you can see the shoulders aren't working in game. I also need help to add a belt or something, I don't like my maul hanging from nothing on the hip.

-----

Ok, After creating nif's of everything from inside Outfit studio this is the result (Still no shoulders)

Actually, I think I managed to add the shoulders but the textures were all over the place.

Insert meshes femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 you want to use and I will try it make. 

Should it look like this?

enb 2018_05_02 19_50_03_42.jpg

46 minutes ago, opannes said:

Yes, It's just a standard Curvy CBBE body whit Fantasy breast slider set to 50%.

Currently I use UUNP body, I can not currently generate CBBE.  Insert here files femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 from the folder: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets

17 hours ago, poblivion said:

Currently I use UUNP body, I can not currently generate CBBE.  Insert here files femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 from the folder: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets

femalebody_0.nif femalebody_1.nif

Will this work on any CBBE body ? For example, if I want to use it on my khajit

Archived