There's plenty of stuff around, you can find pretty much most things you can Google, it helps to view the search results by images,

This may help you get started....

http://modthesims.info/d/557301

Most things are ok with WW,

the only thing you'll need to watch for is that a top or bottom or shoes cc might be removed during sex if an animation requires it, this can be changed in settings to undress manually if preferred,

The other thing that may be a nuisance is things like horns, tails and wings etc may get in the way with clipping through bodies or objects during some positions too

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Yup. That's what it is, but major problem is that the male penis skin is textureless black since its a custom skin. If anyone is ok with asking the author if it's alright to make an 18+ edit of the males then go for it. It shouldn't be too hard, I mean the texture is simple enough to just paint and blend the colors together to make it seem like the colors gradually shift saturations/brightness/hues slightly. 

Edit: He updated it to make it tattoo based thus being more flexible and customizable, check it out

https://i.gyazo.com/93e976c9cd5e711e573000d7d6e2405e.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 8:47 AM, griffin1bear said:

Savestate - DLC has new furries mod.  You can create cheetahs, leopards, tigers, dogs, foxes & wolves.  Ears up, folded or rounded, tails curled, long dog or long cat, paws or human feet.  You can change the length and width of the muzzle.  Only teen and adult.  Change the eyes first, then click on the head, skin detail for the body parts.

You can use the Wicked Whims mod with them, but if you are using the first version, it will distort the shins on the male Sims during sex.   I don't know if this will happen with the new version.  You can add claws with a separate mod from other creators.  They will keep their shape while bathing and showering.  They can wear any shirt but only shorts, some cropped pants and skirts with the paws. 

Tenkuscho has created a skin chart for the penis so it's not just solid black.  He also created new skin patterns and colors.  It's all in one download.  I hope that a modder creates skins for a lion and more wolves.  

Unfortunately, Tenkuscho's file is corrupt and is unable to be unzipped. Until he reuploads it nothing can really be done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Think there'll be a mod/update to make adjustments with the snouts when using Wicked Whims animations? Sometimes the mouths can clip through each other and I'm curious if this could be fixed up in the settings of Wicked Whims like taking account of height sliders.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to have to sub to their Patreon to show the creator some appreciation, I tried the original Furry mod and thought it was kinda meh, but I kinda like the ones SoraFoxyTeils did, I'm quite impressed. My Sims world has many different races roaming the streets, now it has several Furries.

The only issue I have with SoraFozyTeils' anthro races is that you can't face morph them like Savestates, and sometimes the cheekbone default texture is a bit much. Despite that though they do great work, just wish those two issues could be fixed up