How do I restore sexout functionality after removing stuck tokens?

So I have an issue with a certain scene (triggered by a mod, specifically Sexout Breeder, and very specifically the first scene of the deathclaw quest. And yes I've also made a post in that mod's topic) applying sexout tokens to my character that then get stuck and prevent sex scenes from starting. This seems to have happened 100% consistently with this scene, so unless I can get the mod fixed I don't think things will fix on this end. Problem is, from what I've read on the tech support forum stuck tokens seem to be a general issue, not exclusive to this mod. In addition, removing them with the player.removeitem command and reloading my save does nothing to fix the issue - even with the tokens not in the inventory, I still can't initiate any sex scenes. I go through the dialogue trees and then nothing happens, the actors just walk away. If I try to use the masturbate hotkey, nothing happens either. I tried again to init a sex scene and then looked at what printed out in the console, and I got this: "SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid code: 1", the last line in the console on the image below, which also includes my inventory at the time to prove there are no stuck tokens in inventory anymore. 

So there's my problem. I'm getting a stuck token every time, but removing the tokens manually and then saving and reloading doesn't help at all, my functionality for sex scenes is still disabled. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this?

Pic for reference:

image.thumb.png.c4521b5c723ac95e21633feb7f920233.png

• 1 month later...

What you are doing use to fix the animation or rather the NPC acting like there going to use you in version 95 of sexout, but then turning around and leaving. (  Not having sex or being able to even play the masturbation animation with Y when it bugs out )

But sense 97 the tokens were taken out of sexout ( Or that was my understanding ), I know they are still used for Breeder stuff, but I don't think the problem is with breeder so much ( I think breeder use's them for other reasons ) as there is some thing getting caught in the 97, 98 script's.

Only guessing, I have have been wanting to figure out just what is hanging in them ( so I could console fix it ). I know Tryout golden Whore quest likes to hang, and sex animation quit happening.

I have had problems in soliciting also NPC disappearing during a sex scene ( working the big nose brothel quest ), and then the hang up happens ( I wonder if maybe Soliciting is using real NPC, and some thing in there Packages, as in Must complete is jerking them out of the animation ).

Those are the only two I have had do it repeatedly ( which I very much like those mods ), but I have not yet figured out a way to UN-hang them when this happens my only recourse has been to return to and earlier save.

I have not been testing the updated Breeder yet sense I re started playing FNV, I plan to, but I have been running one at a time so I can better see if they are stable enough to play the game with.

My naughty trading so far has never done this, and has been stable for me, for just the prostitution part. But I am not randomly gathering NPC as I was afraid I would conflict with to many other mod's doing the same thing.

I would like to know what to do to fix when Sexout 97,98 just stop's allowing animations to play, but I have not realized that yet.

I don't use 98 anymore my self, as every time I used the positioning Key's for to long my character would stand up and the animation would lock, and it was re start time.

But the "aborting actor invalid code" does seem to point to a variable, token or Item that was not removed or updated and is stuck, which is what use to happen when you had a token stuck from a sex act in ver 95 of sexout that did not finish properly, or the token was not removed.

I did come across this thread which has helped me in these case's, with this

These two work

player.NX_ClrEVFl

player.NX_ClrEVFo

but from Pride slayer

If you JUST want to clear the lock, you can:

player.NX_ClrEVFl "Sexout:Flags:InUse"
; or
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Flags:InUse" 0

The correct way to unlock (futureproof) is to

call fnSexoutActorUnlock player

But that's a UDF so you need to use the refID.

;GG added>>> fnSexoutActorUnlock ID xx08bd7b ;Player Ref ID 00000014 Base Id 00000007

you might look at the thread this is from here.

• 6 months later...
On 5/23/2018 at 8:57 PM, galgat said:

I did come across this thread which has helped me in these case's, with this

These two work

player.NX_ClrEVFl

player.NX_ClrEVFo

but from Pride slayer

If you JUST want to clear the lock, you can:

player.NX_ClrEVFl "Sexout:Flags:InUse"
; or
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Flags:InUse" 0

The correct way to unlock (futureproof) is to

call fnSexoutActorUnlock player

But that's a UDF so you need to use the refID.

;GG added>>> fnSexoutActorUnlock ID xx08bd7b ;Player Ref ID 00000014 Base Id 00000007

you might look at the thread this is from here.

I hope you can help.  I'm having the same issue with stuck tokens.  Removing them does nothing and none of these fixes are working either.  NX_clrevfl unblocks the sex scene, but after the animations ends my character can't move.  fnSexoutActorUnlock does nothing.  I've tried typing it in every way I've seen and it still does nothing.  I've been searching through the forum for every fix I can find, but can't get any to work.  It looks like I'll have to load up an earlier save, but I know this will eventually happen again.  It will suck having to load old saves every time and just hope that it won't break again. I would like to know the fix for it (if there is one).

Archived