Share your videos

Share your videos. Professional or amateur, doesent matter. I'll offer my critique, and tips to help you out if asked. Also you can post whatever pics and links along with the videos you want to put up. So feel free to upload what you want others to see.

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.

Fallen Angel.webm

hell's belles.webm

kitty@bluffs1.webm

Really interesting music videos R-lo. Great use of video effects on all three. Especially the cuts and transitions. Also are you using some sort of enhanced graphics or enb? Your frames are really choppy. Do you record ingame or with a recording software?

Hey thanks! It's all at varied stages of learning and I'm always finding things :blush:

I use reshade in my game to boost the graphics but the game's capture won't record the post processed graphics,

I'm using bandicam to record but it's been a little taxing on my laptop which isn't a game spec machine, 

Only just this week I've found some settings to play that seems to have made an improvement so when I get time I'll be doing another! :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, R-Lo said:

Hey thanks! It's all at varied stages of learning and I'm always finding things :blush:

I use reshade in my game to boost the graphics but the game's capture won't record the post processed graphics,

I'm using bandicam to record but it's been a little taxing on my laptop which isn't a game spec machine, 

Only just this week I've found some settings to play that seems to have made an improvement so when I get time I'll be doing another! :classic_biggrin:

Still great work tho! Have you tried obs? I dont experience any lag when i record and I am able to get 1080 60fps. Do you know your specs for your computer? Im sure with graphics like that you could atleast get a very smooth 720 30fps.

Not really too clued up with specs but it's an I3,

It's actually very smooth in recording vanilla graphics but once I start boosting it is where I get the slow down,

When I take pics the game is paused so I can use quite a few shaders but for vids I have to use way less,

As I mentioned though, I made a little discovery in my graphics card that's helped,

I turned off my anti aliasing as I have it running in my Reshade preset so I've gained some more performance without sacrificing quality, will be putting this to use soon!

love below.webm

It's just a short video but hopefully you can see the difference :blush:

15 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

It's actually very smooth in recording vanilla graphics but once I start boosting it is where I get the slow down,

When I take pics the game is paused so I can use quite a few shaders but for vids I have to use way less,

As I mentioned though, I made a little discovery in my graphics card that's helped,

I turned off my anti aliasing as I have it running in my Reshade preset so I've gained some more performance without sacrificing quality, will be putting this to use soon!

love below.webm

Idk if you know already but I3 is the processor on your labtop. I can totally see the change in whatever you did to your graphics card. The frames look much better now. Also I saw some videos where people turn off their post processing effects and can get much sharper images. I'm not sure if there is a big difference but ill post a side by side later.

11 hours ago, R-Lo said:

love below.webm

Lol what is that song? Every one is using it (in rule 34) these days.

2 hours ago, Slick Clyde said:

Thought I'd re-post my dumb little video from R-Lo's Photography Corner. It's sub-par at best, but its my first video. Also I'm going for a more "funny" vibe than hot, so keep that in mind.

My_Stupid_Movie!.webm

Lol I chuckled a little bit. You did do a great job syncing up the anime dialogue with the scene. Its honestly refreshing to no have that awful simlish to listen too. I'm thinking that ill have to do something like this for all my videos in the future. Great first video!

7 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Lol what is that song? Every one is using it (in rule 34) these days.

It's a very famous 90's track by Ginuwine, called "Pony"

I guess it's commonly used because it's so cliché and basically an outright sex anthem :classic_blush:

On 4/13/2018 at 1:21 PM, ExSimmer said:

Idk if you know already but I3 is the processor on your labtop. I can totally see the change in whatever you did to your graphics card. The frames look much better now. Also I saw some videos where people turn off their post processing effects and can get much sharper images. I'm not sure if there is a big difference but ill post a side by side later.

@R-LoNvm there really is not much of a difference. The 1st is without and the 2nd is with post processing.

8mupxz.png8muORT.png

Thanks for the comparison!

I checked it out and I'm already running with this turned off,

I did wonder about the display rate, I've been on default and last night switched to 60 which my laptop display supports,

Should this improve things or is it more tasking?

Been trying to work out v-sync too :classic_blink: good or bad? 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived