Children of Sexout

If someone can provide a mesh for a baby in a bundle/backpack or something similar I can add it into SCR and add an option for the item in inventory path. with basic growth into one of the current kids.

Luckily for us, the Pitt baby named Marie was included in the Fallout New Vegas meshes BSA as either ao_baby.nif or dlcpittbabyitemanimobject.nif, not sure which (both are the baby Marie it looks like).

Well I added the OffSpring and I could see them in GECK but they won't appear in world, no idea what I'm doing wrong, if someone with some Modeling skills could check them out and let me know what I've screwed up it would be great. Other than that, I'm not far off ready to go with hem

They are in Latest SCR, you'll need the BabyStuffData pack too, they are called SexoutSBabyCF etc.

was reading in the Fallout Wiki that the baby "Item" was a quest item and never intended to be put down. If you managed to force it into the world with the console' date=' it was a garden gnome. Maybe the world object is just a variant of the crib?[/quote']

yeah I read the garden gnome bit, but just assumed a nif file was a nif file and stuck it in world, apparently not, so I'll have to use a garden gnome till I get a baby world model from somewhere.

OK, here's an idea to consider - you screw up and bear a child in this screwed up wasteland... with heavenly punishment (or maybe self sacrifice) you get old fast and die, then have to live the life of this offspring. Up to you, but possibly take possession of this new life at one of three choices, junior, teen or young adult. Of course then you may have to build a race mod or require one that exists, so maybe not the greatest idea, but it's way out there, just like the game. You could even throw in some variables, like my Mom was a hero so I get predefined stats, or my Mom was a slut so I get these shitty stats..., or maybe just let the player cheat and take what ever the hell stats they want and save the console commands. Maybe some inheritance, like a gun and some armor or maybe just a few diseases and a kick in the ass.

• 2 months later...

This is all I have managed to do so far' date=' hope this helps.. I can pick this baby up, will test with dropping it on the ground..

[img']http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/SkyNet_42/CribwithBaby-1.jpg[/img]

Baby.jpg

Cool, looks good, can you work out a way to wear it on the characters back to like a backpack, then create an esp for it and I'll add it into SCR & pregnancy.

I got the baby on the womans back in blender, but trying to get it in game, I am having problems with as it is put under clutter. if it was a basic mesh but there is a skeleton linked to it, for the animation of the movement. I will have another go and see if I can get the animation part removed..

BabyandMotherBlender-1.jpg

Managed to get it into Nifskope

BabyandMotherNifskope.jpg

• 1 month later...

Not to cause a political or morality stir or anything, but how people approach the subject of children in video games puzzles me...

It's treated like a double standard. beating, aborting, killing them, etc. gets by in movies and real life without much opposition...

But as soon as someone puts one in a violent game... it becomes a taboo or question of morality.

It's like pixelated kids have more rights than their flesh and blood counterparts...

Sad and Ironic isn't it?