[Looking for] Best Female Skyrim Texture pack

Hey guys,

Does anyone know a really good texture pack for a Female on Skyrim. Looking for something that makes the Female body look realistic, glistening and beautiful. I've tried Caliente's but it doesn't look realistic at all. I'm looking for something realistic, glossy, defined etc.

I'm also looking for a Skyrim body present for the female. Something with a huge bust, decent buttocks. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Look at Demoniac, Pride of Valhalla, Real Girls, Fair mature skin, Fair skin complexion, pure skin, make sure you view in game with an enb vanilla lighting makes all textures look like shit and without viewing it in game you may choose the wrong one.

All these can be called "realistic" but it depends on the person just look at the images the mod authors provide and try for yourself.

I use Demoniac extremely high res, so not recommended for lower end systems.

The most popular one seems to be Fair Skin Complexion, it has very perfect skin though and it makes everyone rather pale.

I prefer SG Female Texture Renewal. That could also work as beeing realistic I guess.

As for BodyShape I use a modified version of the ALSL Body.

On 4/11/2018 at 3:29 AM, CahirVicovaro said:

It depends on ENB of your choice.Most of old skin textures are made for grotesque style enb,thats is why they are all have skin diffuse noise details in them.Latest overhauls like Fair Skin mods, are made for  light and vivid style ENB with pseudo projection painting skin details in them. 

On 10/04/2018 at 10:29 PM, CahirVicovaro said:

I've tried Caliente's but it doesn't look realistic at all.

caliente texture? what is that?

On 10/04/2018 at 10:45 PM, Strawman said:

I use Demoniac extremely high res, so not recommended for lower end systems.

high res it's that

180414022737545897.jpg

180414022729233375.jpg

180414022731815118.jpg

here's a 2k afflicted with more details than some "8k" textures

180414022738533147.jpg

180414022737438671.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried probably all texture packs from LL and nexus, never really happy. Even slapping some mine pieces together. Also not that happy.

Then i found few "beautification" packs on 9dm. From there i have best skin, with max happiness. And not one.

Problem is, that these beautification packages comes with tons of unneeded crap, and its not easy to figure out, what is what. (ending up with 9gb download from baidu, and most of it is repacked redundant stuff)

Not only base textures, but their makeup masks are, what rocks most (my characters are european style btw).

My top

1. SG white

2. Superstar

3. Turkish porcelain (this one is old stuff, from nexus, which completely disapeared - i could never find it, now my vampiress looks amazing)

And - nail art. This stuff is so top quality, and hard to believe that its non paid stuff, obtained by "clean" way. Also requires different body meshes.

So, i dont really recommend going that way. I can give link. But if anyone knows, where to get these easier way, links would be apreciated.

edit i tried to repack it, only skin related stuff, its still 2gb. I am now few days on hotel wifi, its not much possible to upload.

Here, most happy with this, after years of looking for perfect skin.

After more cleaning, 7z made it bearable to upload on this link.

Contains 1k-4k all body textures, 5 different faces (two look asian, rest not), tintmasks (you can use yours, if they seem asian to you, but they look great on my causassian girls). I have patch for shaved crotch somewhere, but hard time to find it now - these should do fine.

Looks great with Kwanon ENB, Snapdragon ENB, and recently i switched to "Sunshine Daydream ENB", best results (from same pack, or standalone on 9dm - complicated to setup).

This is from 9dm "Sunshine Beaufitication Package 2.6"(google translate), not my work, i only took skin related stuff (removed "blacksmith" body assets + nail art) and repacked. Not installer, but nice sorted in folders, easy to navigate.

DL

https://mega.nz/#!nH5XCRTL!3K8oioL98m1fobVa1sTwwOTpiqPRquwkYF2qg9cB_Tk

Archived