[WHAT IS?] I got this picture, do you know the mod Facepack_

2 hours ago, CahirVicovaro said:

Hey guys,

I really need help finding this face pack for Serana, I tried looking everywhere but I can't find anything resembling her in this picture.

Help would be appreciated.

Serana.PNG

Forgot to quote you so you'd get notification. Sorry.

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Looks custom to me. I used to search through about 6-7 mods to find that perfect look for Serana. Then I just made her myself-

enb 2018_04_03 10_48_06_93.jpg

This looks good, mind sharing the mod with me please?

31 minutes ago, CahirVicovaro said:

This looks good, mind sharing the mod with me please?

She's part of an npc overhaul that I have going. I just got my CK working again, so it will take awhile to complete. The females I'm doing are using Fair Skin for CBBE and Rans Headmesh.:classic_smile:

4 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

She's part of an npc overhaul that I have going. I just got my CK working again, so it will take awhile to complete. The females I'm doing are using Fair Skin for CBBE and Rans Headmesh.:classic_smile:

Oh ok, so you will release it upon finishing or??

Brilliant work btw.

3 hours ago, CahirVicovaro said:

Oh ok, so you will release it upon finishing or??

Brilliant work btw.

Thanks. Yeah, I would like to release it. Need to get permissions for assets and figure out exactly how I want to do things. For instance, I want to include some npc's that die in the normal game as potential followers after certain conditions are met. Also want to give them more lines of dialogue and new spells/skills. But, I may be over-shooting it a little.:classic_wink:

4 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Thanks. Yeah, I would like to release it. Need to get permissions for assets and figure out exactly how I want to do things. For instance, I want to include some npc's that die in the normal game as potential followers after certain conditions are met. Also want to give them more lines of dialogue and new spells/skills. But, I may be over-shooting it a little.:classic_wink:

Ah okay, goodluck I'll be waiting for the amazing results :smile:

Archived