SEARCH Dem body collection UUNP

Hello

In my search for that armor clothes collection, i found only the cbbe hdt side

But there is a video from youtube with no link that says that it seems to exist in uunp

Has someone got it and wouldnt mind posting it please ?

thanks for the help

• 1 month later...
On 11/05/2018 at 7:46 PM, yatol said:

unp nif don't look good on uunp?

180512034329192422.jpg

uunp it's just unp with another u

180512034251111829.jpg

if you want those sliders to do something on that nif, that's your problem

A few things I can think of:

• As far as I'm aware, the UNP preset included in UUNP is not UNP. Like all the other presets, it's a body twisted and stretched and squeezed into a shape as close to the real thing as they could manage, but it's not exact.
  • Some outfits made for a body don't fit the exact, original body's shape. They may flatten bits down or even remove parts of the body mesh altogether to get the shape the outfit creator wanted. If something like a corset is involved, for example, the waist would need to be nipped in. If a cleavage was the aim, the breasts would need to be pushed together and lifted. If you replaced the included body with the UUNP preset in such a case you would see lots of clipping.
  • With many meshes, when you load them into Outfit Studio they will be misaligned. If the outfit is in front of and a little below the reference body there is a built-in button under the move shape option - called something like "old cbbe to vanilla offset" - which will fix it. If that doesn't line it up correctly, or if different branches of the mesh are in different positions and at different scales, then I'm not sure there's anything you can do with Outfit Studio to fix it. It seems to mess up on importing some meshes and I've never been able to work out why.
30 minutes ago, COLOCO said:
  • With many meshes, when you load them into Outfit Studio they will be misaligned. If the outfit is in front of and a little below the reference body there is a built-in button under the move shape option - called something like "old cbbe to vanilla offset" - which will fix it. If that doesn't line it up correctly, or if different branches of the mesh are in different positions and at different scales, then I'm not sure there's anything you can do with Outfit Studio to fix it. It seems to mess up on importing some meshes and I've never been able to work out why.

said above that's your problem...

you see clipping above? that's neither unp neither dem

no uunp conversion? do it yourself like everyone else for whatever body they use

180513053057612393.jpg

good luck to find unp or uunp of that

180513053027630121.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived