Looks Menu Negative Values?

Here's a screenshot from a mod I released over at Eka's with weight gain and weight loss.  To get the super thin look, I needed to go negative with some of the sliders.  I can only do it through script since in game sliders through show looks menu can only go between 0 and 100.  If you're just setting it in bodyslide and building it, then you can just type the negative value in the slider field.

ScreenShot63.png

you can change the min/max sliders in show looks menu

go here -> Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\CBBE.esp\ (maybe it is something else)

and edit the text file inside such as the following

{
        "name": "$Breasts",
        "morph": "Breasts",
        "minimum": -1.0,
        "maximum": 2.0,
        "interval": 0.10,
        "gender": 1
    },

and change minimum, maximum to whatever

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

expanding Breast, Butt and Belly

Oh man, this sounds awesome! Definitely making me tempted to use your mod once it's released. Although, I'll ask now anyways; is there a chance that this functionality could be made in to its own mod? Expansion's always been something I've been a fan of.

Maybe later in the week I will release a beta, I'm still trimming and testing and tweaking my scripts, got a few little bugs to sort out :smile:
I'm not really looking at doing a separate expansion mod, I thought someone had done one already, the question is what causes the expansion, I'm assuming you mean water and food.

My mod uses Alcohol and Cola's for LubriCool. Another possible source is Semen :smile:

11 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Maybe later in the week I will release a beta, I'm still trimming and testing and tweaking my scripts, got a few little bugs to sort out :smile:
I'm not really looking at doing a separate expansion mod, I thought someone had done one already, the question is what causes the expansion, I'm assuming you mean water and food.

My mod uses Alcohol and Cola's for LubriCool. Another possible source is Semen :smile:

Food, water, semen, hell even nanomachines (because Institute). Anything really. Anyway, I know that there's an expansion mod or a few for Skyrim, and I think there's one also for FNV, but I don't know if one's been done for F4. Although if you do find that expansion mod, I'll be happy to have a look at it.

Archived