Can't Sprint anymore?!!

COLOCO

I got difficulties to sprint and it's impossible for me to charge Shield i hear somethink crasy about this fonction turn off after 400 game hours this is a joke right?

i try everythink remove/add perk

restart a new game

remove a lot of mods too

Need a light here plz...

10 hours ago, COLOCO said:

I got difficulties to sprint and it's impossible for me to charge Shield i hear somethink crasy about this fonction turn off after 400 game hours this is a joke right?

i try everythink remove/add perk

restart a new game

remove a lot of mods too

Need a light here plz...

1. Unable to sprint:

Have you some mods that change your perks like Equipping Overhault, PerMa, Requiem, etc ... see if disabling the esp related to one of them fix your issue, but first try this:

Left-CTRL key or Left-ALT key are used by the Windows Operation System for the following features:

- Left-SHIFT+Left-ALT is the combination key to Switch Input Language -> go to the Languages Settings and disable this.

- Left-SHIFT+Left-CTRL is the combination key to Switch Keyboard Layout -> go to the Language Settings and disable this as well.

Just disable/turn off both of these 2 Windows features and see if it works now.

2. Shield Charge Bug:

Infortunately it's a game bug that could appear at an undefined amount of time when having spend points to the Shield Charge perk.

"To fix this, use the console command player.removeperk 00058F6A to remove it and player.addperk 00058F6A to add it back.
Exiting the game and restarting also fixes this."
- Quote from UESP.net Wiki Skyrim Block page.

When reading these last points about exiting and restarting the game, some players mention the fact that going through the game console is the only way to fix this bug.

"To fix this, use the console command player.removeperk 00058F6A to remove it and player.addperk 00058F6A to add it back.
Exiting the game and restarting also fixes this."

I try this but it still don't charge!

I restart a new game still the same....

For my perks i have somethink those change my shout in fact it make it repetitive non one by day*

And XPMSE for swords idles...?!

Spoiler

1. Unable to sprint:

Left-CTRL key or Left-ALT key are used by the Windows Operation System for the following features:

- Left-SHIFT+Left-ALT is the combination key to Switch Input Language -> go to the Languages Settings and disable this.

- Left-SHIFT+Left-CTRL is the combination key to Switch Keyboard Layout -> go to the Language Settings and disable this as well.

Just disable/turn off both of these 2 Windows features and see if it works now.

???Why it's worked well until now?,

Tried don't work

here my load stuff

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SexLab.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
HearthFires.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
DogmaEngine.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SkyrimBordersDisabled.esm
OSA.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
daymoyl.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SkyUI.esp
3D_Meshed_PubicHair.esp
ArmorOfIntrigue.esp
XVIa.esp
LaFemmeLycana.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
DeadlyCombat.esp
DeadlyCombat_GiantsAIFix.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
Height Adjusted Races.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
DeadlyCombat_ASIS_Patch.esp
Medieval_Furor.esp
SexLabNudesuitVariants.esp
SimpleMeleeTweaks.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
doahair.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
RSChildren_NonPlayableOverride.esp
RSChildren_PatchHeightAdjustedRaces.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabFSAnimations.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
RSChildren_DB.esp
RSChildren_V.esp
VioLens.esp
Travel Attire.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Playable Bandages.esp
Flamberge.esp
Dimachaerus.esp
KillerNPCS_NPCO.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
CiriOutfit.esp
TheLily.esp
DSerHorsesRevamped.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FootIKOffSpell.esp
VFWC - DG.esp
XXDiguojunHH.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FemaleWerewolf.esp
GothiChix.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
TKDodge.esp
DrogGroDan.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
rv-attack-ra.esp
DEM Steam.esp
[NINI] Asylum Clothes.esp
[NINI] Red Nose.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
enemy-encounter-wellsantos.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
MiraakSimpleReincarnation.esp
PeroPeroArmorPack.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
SaskiaArmor.esp
CoverSelf.esp
DS Helm Pack.esp
BDO Red Oni Female UUNP.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 0004.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Redguard Noble Armor.esp
FallAnim.esp
SimplyClimbing.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
MiraakFollower.esp
ReturnToSender.esp
Ring summon faithful gear knight.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
[NINI] Bless HV 0102.esp
Skyrim Romance Animated.esp
[NINI]DarkSoulsKnight.esp
XXCleadHH.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
NewArmoury.esp
Skyrim Barbers.esp
[Dint_and_Martin] Senua's Equipment HDT.esp
XXsandrineHH.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
Dogma - Thief.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
DS Herald.esp
SC_hairs.esp
KillerNPCSEX.esp
Zhumoyi.esp
Ranger Outfit.esp
SexistGuards.esp
3SwingAttack.esp
SC_WitchOfTheWilds.esp
s23_MCFE+CU.esp
VSTW3AHDRidingOutfit.esp
Osare Culort Outfit.esp
EC Clothes.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
BDO Musa 0102 Female UUNP.esp
Gri_Scarf_and_Gugel.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
No Shout Reload Times.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 3002.esp
VS_SyannaToussaintOutfit.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Syanna+Henrietta.esp
BDLeatherRobe.esp
Bless HV2007.esp
CombatFatigue.esp
ChaphelBDOZereth.esp
BDO Eckett Female 7B Bombshell.esp
Namira'sGoat.esp
adventurerMashupComp.esp
Public Executions.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
MiraakFollowerReincarnation.esp
[NINI] Fire Keeper.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Skyrim_Deadly Reflex Like Combat.esp
PartyStuff.esp
Animations.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RSChildren.esp
DVS - Player Essential and Team Death.esp
New Weapon Parry.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
WT Tribal Clothe.esp
0Kaidan.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
RideSharing.esp
3PCOFull.esp
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00.esp
vmprashes.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
Spears.esp
[NINI] Bless 0001.esp
[Dint] BDO Dark_Knight (Female).esp
firekeeper.esp
[NINI]OrwenTravel.esp
FollowerAsCompanion.esp
Wolverine Claws.esp
BDO Berserker.esp
BLESS-Leoni Armor.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
Tongueswcript.esp
UNPCMmix.esp
Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
VKArmors.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
yurica_chevaleresse_II [HDT].esp
rv-Attack-option.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Adler_by_NINI.esp
UNP Royal Hunting.esp
hmkLockOn.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
BDO Complete Pack by Team TAL.esp
Broken Perk Ability Fix.esp
Grandmaster Cat Armor.esp
HentaiNightmareArmor.esp
Onmund by CrimsonFairy.esp
Toggle to Sprint.esp

On 31/03/2018 at 8:04 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Try running LOOT to sort the load order. Hearthfires should be between Dawnguard and Dragonborn, so that tells me things haven't been sorted. It might just fix the problem.

i did it nothink change the fact is that i can run only when i use the block  just before so i can't run without drop my weapon.

=(mt_sprint don't work)

still can't use the sheild charge as well..

On 05/04/2018 at 5:12 AM, COLOCO said:

still can't use the sheild charge as well..

Have you read my previous post about the quote from UESP.net Wiki? I don't invent what is stated there and would love to have a magic wand to deliver you from this bug:

On 30/03/2018 at 1:08 PM, Fifoo said:

Infortunately it's a game bug that could appear at an undefined amount of time when having spend points to the Shield Charge perk.

Please do the following:

Use the console command player.removeperk 00058F6A and save in a different slot.

Load your save and player.addperk 00058F6A to add it back. Save again and re-load your game.

I really hope this maneuver works better compared to the one explained in UESP.net Wiki, we never know.

Concerning your Load order:

What is your mod manager: NMM or MO, what else ... I was able to raise some mistakes in your mods install and all of these may concurs to instability issues. Please, take a look at the related points in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

First Point:

There are major inconsistencies and a mod incompatibility in your >195 esm/esp files. We can suspect that this does not promote a smooth running for the gameplay durability.

Second Point:

Your Bashed Patch and ASIS Patch are loaded in the middle of your plugins: they will never work as intended and have to be placed last in your Load order.

Third Point:

You have installed a lot of plugins that alter the combat sytem and animations, setting them altogether could be a relatively difficult task to accomplish in a perfect way. I really hope you exactly know what you do. Unfortunately I will not be able to help you in this task, you will have to adjust them by yourself.

Fourth Point:

Have you installed or updated a mod recently?... Adding an animation to an existing plugin list could entirely mess-up your Load order. Also important: there is a hight probability of an outdated version of RSChildren Overhault or remnants plugins coming from a previous mod installation. I urge you to check that in the RS Children Overhaul mod page.

Fifth Point:

You are running with a heavy load: something to consider would be making a TES5Edit Merge patch, being careful to remove the Leveled lists from it so wrye Bashed patch can handle them.

Try to merge the clothing mods, the hair mods, and the weapon mods as they are the easiest to do. Then do your Bashed patch, and when it's done, make your ASIS patch at last, as explained in the corrections spoiler.

Sixth Point:

Looking at your plugins, it seems like you are playing a Thief Character. In case of using a sneak tools mask that hides your identity, it would be good to check for orphaned scripts and save bloat after each game session.

Conclusion:

Now you have to choose between three different solutions but I'm afraid they won't please you well as nothing is garanteed in advance when modding Skyrim.

1. Continuing with your current Load order and having issues ruining your gameplay. Keep in mind that the further you go in the game, the more heavy and data-laden your backups are, the more likely you'll end up with a corrupted savegame.

2. To rearrange and updating the load order of master files, but that will probably means delete all your old saves or the main menu won't load - you will have to test your saves, it's a Russian Roulette play by keeping them.

3. Not correcting and updating the master files and adjusting the plugins load order only, but please don't complain if this doesn't work, the goal here is to find a solution that may resolve your issues at best.

Suggested Load order corrections: **

** (work in progress, please don't quote, I'll send you a message when finished - you can take a look and perform the colored corrections if you want to [DO A GAME BACKUP FIRST]

progress status 3,8 / 4

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm

... HearthFires.esm <= after Dawnguard.esm

Dragonborn.esm

... Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp <= after Dragonborn.esm - Best advised would be to have no plugin loaded between Dragonborn.esm & USLEEP.esp

... SexLab.esm <= under USLEEP.esp and be the first to load in your .esm group

... SexLabAroused.esm <= under SexLab.esm

... CreatureFramework.esm <= under SexLabAroused.esm - Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm after CreatureFramework.esm and then all other .esm mods.

ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm

... RSkyrimChildren.esm <= Warning: outdated master? - see the RSChidren Overhault notices at the end of the spoiler

hdtHighHeel.esm
DogmaEngine.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SkyrimBordersDisabled.esm
OSA.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
daymoyl.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm

... SkyUI.esp <= after your.esm group

... UIExtensions.esp <= under SkyUI.esp

... AddItemMenu2.esp <= under UIExtensions.esp

... RaceMenu.esp <= under AddItemMenu2.esp

... FNIS.esp <= under UIExtensions.esp - FNIS is a tool to read all anims and related mods

... FNIS_PCEA2.esp <= after FNIS.esp - never before FNIS.esp

... FNISSexyMove.esp <= animation

... FootIKOffSpell.esp <= requirements: SKSE, SkyUI

... CoverSelf.esp <= animation

... FallAnim.esp <= animation

... SimplyClimbing.esp <= animation

... Animations.esp <= may require to disable particular animation types to avoid conflicts. Uses perk entry points to replace activation process - SKSE, SkyUI required

... MoreNastyCritters.esp <= N°1 - after your others .esp mods and in the following order - Current version update MNC: SLAL Edition v11.1D

... SexLabNudeCreatures.esp <= N°2

... SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp <= N°3

... SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp <= N°4

... HentaiCreatures.esp <= N°5

... SexLabMatchMacker.esp <= (note) place this one here If you install the mod

... SLAnimLoader.esp <= N°6 - followed by SexLab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp - requirements: SexLab, JContainers, FNIS

... SexLabDefeat.esp <= requirements: SexLab Framework 1.60+,SKSE 1.7.3+, SkyUI,  FNIS, do not forget to download and install the creature pack under optional files.

... SexLabNudesuitVariants.esp

... SexLabFSAnimations.esp <= animation
... Blush When Aroused.esp

... NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp <= animation

... SLALAnimObj.esp <= animation
... SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp <= animation

... SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp

... NibblesAnimObjects.esp <= animation SLAnimLoader.esp required

... nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp <= animation

... SLAL_K4Anims.esp <= animation

... SexistGuards.esp <= SexLab, Fuz Ro D'oh required - Soft dependency support for Devious Devices and Zaz Animation Pack

... SexLab Extra Voices.esp <= SL related Framework

... SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp <= animation

... SexLabSquirtR.esp <= animation

An important note for SLAL Related Animation installation processus:

REQUIREMENTS
SexLab Animation Loader - you must have this installed and any of it's requirements or none of the packs will work.

INSTALLATION
Installing the packs can not be any easier, however it is still very important that you read the instructions first of all and then check the support pages made by the pack makers for any further instructions. Failure to do so can lead to the packs not working,

It is highly recommended that you install with a mod manager such as Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager (NMM).

• First, install SexLab Animations Loader (SLAL) and all it's requirements under the "Dependencies for Users".
  • Download the desired packs that you wish to load (see the support thread for details on what the packs contain).
  • Install each pack one by one. If you use Mod Organizer, they should be installed as a priority below SLAL. If you use NMM, they should be installed after SLAL is installed. If you install manually via drag and drop (not recommended) any Meshes, Textures or SLAnims folders and their contents must be installed inside the Data folder. Ensure that all files are there as sometimes the .json files are not added correctly in the process.
  • Run "FNIS For Users" to update your animations lists.
  • Load your game.
  • Visit the SL Anims MCM menu and select the animations you wish to load.
  • Select "Register" to add them to SexLab.

Following these instructions will get the animations in game. If you cannot get them in game, there may be an issue with your setup.

3D_Meshed_PubicHair.esp
ArmorOfIntrigue.esp
XVIa.esp

LaFemmeLycana.esp <= (note) not needed if you have Moonlight Tales installed
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

... Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp <= required for DeadlyCombat.esp - must be loaded before
... UltimateCombat.esp
... Duel - Combat Realism.esp
... DeadlyCombat.esp
<= the mod author personally recommend Deadly Combat Lite as of 2017.
... DeadlyCombat_GiantsAIFix.esp
... Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp

HeartBreaker.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp

... Height Adjusted Races.esp <= must be loaded before RSChildren Overhault - see RSChildren_Patch

dependencies. Place whatever version of Height Adjusted Races as low in your load order as possible. Also be aware that there are MANY mods out there that affect races that could override HAR. So please be mindful of that.

Height Adjusted Races Load Order Suggestion N°1:

• Skyrim.esm
  • All other ESM's
  • All other ESP's
  • Height Adjusted Races.esp
  • Height Adjusted Races - Dawnguard.esp
  • Height Adjusted Races - Dragonborn.esp
  • Height Adjusted Races - True Giants and Mammoths
  • Grand Dragons.esp

Height Adjusted Races Load Order Suggestion N°2:

• Skyrim.esm
  • All other ESM's
  • All other ESP's
  • Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp
  • Grand Dragons.esp

... DeadlyMutilation.esp <= Warning: see important note below about conflicts

An important note about Deadly Mutilation compatibility:

• Will conflict with any mod replacing skeleton. Game will crash if using improper skeleton.
  • Will conflict with mods modifying races. In that case be sure to put Deadly Mutilation at the end of the load order.

Medieval_Furor.esp

... SimpleMeleeTweaks.esp <= scripts based combat mod. SKSE required - Warning: Incompatible with Deadly Combat - see Compatibility note below

An important note about Simple Melee Tweaks compatibility:

• If the mod has nothing to do with combat: Compatible.
  • If it has something to do with combat: it depends.
  • Perk mods: all compatible but one consideration: perks that increase weapon speeds should be avoided in order not to unbalance stagger durations.
  • Mods that alter combat styles (like enchanced enemy AI): Compatible.
  • Other combat overhauls (Deadly Combat, DukePatrick's...): Not compatible.

doahair.esp

... RSChildren_NonPlayableOverride.esp <= Warning: outdated mod's version - see the RSChidren Overhault Load order at the end of the spoiler
... RSChildren_PatchHeightAdjustedRaces.esp <=
Warning: misplaced patch - need to be loaded after RSChildren Overhault .esps - see Load order at the end of the spoiler

HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

... RSChildren_DB.esp <= Warning: misplaced plugin - see the RSChidren Overhault Load order at the end of the spoiler
... RSChildren_V.esp <=
Warning: misplaced plugin - see the RSChidren Overhault Load order at the end of the spoiler

... VioLens.esp <=

Travel Attire.esp
Playable Bandages.esp
Flamberge.esp
Dimachaerus.esp

... KillerNPCS_NPCO.esp <= (note) adds increased Kill Move chance to NPCs - This mod does not modify anything from vanilla skyrim, it only adds new animation events.

CiriOutfit.esp
TheLily.esp
DSerHorsesRevamped.esp
VFWC - DG.esp
XXDiguojunHH.esp
FemaleWerewolf.esp

GothiChix.esp

... TKDodge.esp <= (note) previously placed after SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp in original Load order

DrogGroDan.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
rv-attack-ra.esp

... DEM Steam.esp <= what is the purpose of this mod, a Steam pack?
[NINI] Red Nose.esp

... enemy-encounter-wellsantos.esp <= (note) spawn ennemies - SKSE, SkyUI required

SGHairPackAIO.esp
MiraakSimpleReincarnation.esp
PeroPeroArmorPack.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
SaskiaArmor.esp
DS Helm Pack.esp
BDO Red Oni Female UUNP.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 0004.esp

... Rebirth Monster.esp <= (note) If you uninstall this mod, the savegame may become unusuable

Redguard Noble Armor.esp
MiraakFollower.esp

... ReturnToSender.esp <= Warning: designed as a melee combat mod. It's features depend on the player's progression in the block tree - SKSE, JContainers, SkyUI required

Ring summon faithful gear knight.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
[NINI] Bless HV 0102.esp

... Skyrim Romance Animated.esp <= Update v3.1 - SexLab, SkyUI, FNIS, RaceMenu,Realistic Ragdolls and Force, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE required - Note: v2.0, v3.0 and also v3.1 contain bugs.

[NINI]DarkSoulsKnight.esp
XXCleadHH.esp

NewArmoury.esp
Skyrim Barbers.esp
[Dint_and_Martin] Senua's Equipment HDT.esp
XXsandrineHH.esp

... Dogma - Thief.esp <= requirements: Skyrim - legendary edition, SKSE 1.7.3, Papyrus util 3.3, FuzRoDa 6.0, FNIS , SOS - Compatible skeleton (preferably with the body). Light version recommended, SAM also works - see compatibility note below

An important note about Dogma compatibility:

• While playing my mod, I do NOT advise you to use other mods that can invade with their scripts into the game process, take away/return control, etc. This can break the scenes. DD mods, combat mods - I don't recommend anything like that when you'll be playing "Thief", most likely it will lead to the hang of the scenes.
  • Incompatibility with Amazing Follower Tweaks, this mod will not let you pass the part with the chase. Also, this applies to other plugins that make the player's horse immortal.
  • There may be incompatibilities with plugins that change the environment: Riften Prisons, Riften Taverns, New Gnissis Cornerclub, Windhelm Tavern, Whiterun Tavern, Falkreath's Exterior, Folkreath's Tavern, Lod's House, "Grave Concoctions".
  • Partial incompatibility with the "Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop". One of the branches takes place at the same place where the store is.
  • Many users had problems in the episode with the chase. Most likely this is due to certain mods that affects horses. So, if you use mods for horses, it's best to turn on the "easy mode for the horse" in the MCM menu.

DS Herald.esp
SC_hairs.esp

... KillerNPCSEX.esp <= animation or gameplay changer?
Zhumoyi.esp
Ranger Outfit.esp
... 3SwingAttack.esp <= animation or gameplay changer?
SC_WitchOfTheWilds.esp
s23_MCFE+CU.esp
VSTW3AHDRidingOutfit.esp
Osare Culort Outfit.esp
EC Clothes.esp

... Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp <= Patch for what with ADES ?
BDO Musa 0102 Female UUNP.esp ***

Gri_Scarf_and_Gugel.esp
No Shout Reload Times.esp
[NINI] Bless MD 3002.esp
VS_SyannaToussaintOutfit.esp

... Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp <= script fixes - preferably at the end of your load order to be sure there is nothing overwriting it. Barefoot Beast Races, Deadly Combat, Invisibility and Eyes Mesh Fix, PC Head Tracking and Voice Type, Specialized Followers Legendary, Vampire Lord Serana are rquiring this file.

Syanna+Henrietta.esp
BDLeatherRobe.esp

Bless HV2007.esp

... CombatFatigue.esp <=

ChaphelBDOZereth.esp
BDO Eckett Female 7B Bombshell.esp
... Namira'sGoat.esp <= Namiras Skyrim.esp requirement - XPMS skeleton required
adventurerMashupComp.esp
Public Executions.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
MiraakFollowerReincarnation.esp
[NINI] Fire Keeper.esp

... Skyrim_Deadly Reflex Like Combat.esp <= It will work together with DeadlyMutilation, but strange things may happen - SKSE & SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events v02ConsoleUtil required

PartyStuff.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp

... RSChildren.esp <= Warning: possibly outdated plugin version dependent from the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp and not USLEEP Patch.esp - you will need to check the master dependencies in TES5Edit and probably reinstall the complete mod - see the RSChidren Overhault Load order note at the end of the spoiler

... DVS - Player Essential and Team Death.esp <= Warning: some Bugs needing Console commands - Note: when the player fall when blocking, running, he stay in that stance - Last mod update v1.518 February 2018 -

... New Weapon Parry.esp <=

WT Tribal Clothe.esp
0Kaidan.esp
... ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
RideSharing.esp
3PCOFull.esp
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00.esp
vmprashes.esp
... SexLabUtil1.esp
Spears.esp
[NINI] Bless 0001.esp
[Dint] BDO Dark_Knight (Female).esp
firekeeper.esp
[NINI]OrwenTravel.esp
FollowerAsCompanion.esp
Wolverine Claws.esp
BDO Berserker.esp
BLESS-Leoni Armor.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
Tongueswcript.esp
UNPCMmix.esp

... Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp <= Namira'sGoat.esp required

... SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
VKArmors.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
yurica_chevaleresse_II [HDT].esp

... rv-Attack-option.esp <=

Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Adler_by_NINI.esp
UNP Royal Hunting.esp

hmkLockOn.esp
... HDTSextoys.esp
BDO Complete Pack by Team TAL.esp

... Broken Perk Ability Fix.esp <=

Grandmaster Cat Armor.esp
HentaiNightmareArmor.esp
Onmund by CrimsonFairy.esp

... Toggle to Sprint.esp <=

RSChildren Load Order note: (Outdated Version)

• RSkyrimChildren.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp <= missing in Load order
  • NonEssentialChildren.esp <= optional
  • RSChildren_V.esp
  • RSChildren_HF.esp <= missing in Load order
  • RSChildren_DB.esp
  • RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp <= missing in Load order
  • RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp <=optional
  • RSChildren_Override.esp (if you have issues with the faces appearing properly)
  • Per mod author recommendation, the .esps should be at the bottom of your Load order

RSChildren Load Order Updates & Requirements: (Updated Version)

Updates/Notices
Latest: June 27, 2017
July 3      Added a patch for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma.
June 27
   Added a small guide on how to change a child's hairstyle. LINK
June 23   Update for RSChildren (RSChildren Update - 170623), under "UPDATES".
        - download this if you're having neckseams/clothing issues after giving new clothes to your child
        - removes "DefaultRace" from the RSChildren.esp; adds in the Hearthfire clothing meshes missing from the 1.2.0 installer
June 18   Update for RSChildren USLEEP Patch (RSChildren USLEEP Patch - 170618 Fixed), under "UPDATES".
        - fixes the way its masters were sorted
June 17
   Added tutorial on editing/creating your own faces & patching them. LINK
Installation & Requirements
Requires Hearthfire & Dragonborn DLC (or Skyrim LE).
Please don't manually install this unless you like having a bad time!!
I recommend Mod Organizer. Simply download and follow the prompts.

The .esp(s) should be at the bottom of your load order, as follows:
Skyrim.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm (required)
[bunch of mods here]
RSChildren.esp (required)
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp and/or RSChildren Playable.esp

NOTE: Those who have older versions, please do a clean install just to be sure!

... Merge patch <= Important Tips: you can merge the clothing mods, the hair mods, and the weapon mods with TES5Edit merge function, being careful to remove the Leveled lists from it so wrye Bashed patch can handle them. Having 195 plugins activated and not doing a Merge patch is somewhat ... injudicious.

... Bashed Patch, 0.esp <= Warning: a Bashed Patch is always placed at the end of Load order. Make a Bashed Patch only when the Load order is correctly sorted, redo a new one each time you add, delete, change, move and/or update a plugin.

... DeadlyCombat_ASIS_Patch.esp <= Warning: an ASIS patch must be always loaded after a Bached Patch. See the note below from the mods autor:

An important note about ASIS_Patch:

• This is a dynamic patch, in the same manner as a bashed patch, but it generates changes instead of merging.
  • Being a dynamic patch, it must be loaded last (yes, this means run it after the bashed patch, and load it after the bashed patch!). It benefits from a bashed patch in that the data will be merged, and it will then use that merged data to create the mod plugin. Otherwise, it goes by the load order in determining what to use if there is conflicts (it does not merge the data itself).
  • Being a dynamic patch, it must be ran again when a mod affecting it is added.
  • It is now safe to delete and remake ASIS.esp without harming saves. All data is remade fresh every time.
  • The exclusions files are intended to be used for other mods. It excludes based upon PHRASES in an editor id (ie, putting down dragon on a new line will exclude every NPC with dragon in the editor ID).
  • If you have a mod that requires it to be excluded (Warzones, DFB Encounters, companion mods) - please, ask the authors what the NPC editor ID to add to the exclusion is, or in the case of larger mods, ask what the specific keyphrase in the editor ID is for the mod's NPC's.

A note on the ASIS Plugin vs Patcher:

• The patcher will merge data from other mods in - preserving compatibility. It will also add the increased spawns to new creatures, and it will add mod-spells to NPC's, both mod-added and vanilla.
  • The plugin is simply a normal mod generated with the default settings, and will not add in exterior mods.

Having Mod Organizer will actually allow you to change your Modlist and Load Order more easily. Your choice to check mods modifying behaviors seems like the right thing to do as they are complicated enough to manage in a balanced way, it's a shame because you have a very interesting selection in terms of gameplay, it does not lack style IMHO.

Maybe something like updating some mods would also be a good idea but at the price of not being able to use your previous savegames, with which you unfortunately have trouble playing anyway.

I will try to continue working on your mods Load Order, having had to make a break as other people had asked for help in and out of the thread. :classic_biggrin:

I personally think these one should be a priority to check too:

... ReturnToSender.esp <= Warning: designed as a melee combat mod. It's features depend on the player's progression in the block tree - SKSE, JContainers, SkyUI required

... DVS - Player Essential and Team Death.esp <= Warning: some Bugs needing Console commands - Note: when the player fall when blocking, running, he stay in that stance - Last mod update v1.518 February 2018 -

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the bump here but I've read everywhere, I have recently gained this issue since starting a new game as the bonded princess (I believe from sexlab adventures) and could run perfectly fine in a previous start that didn't involve bondage.

It seems I am permanently under the effects of the hobble dress, even though i followed thru the quest and freed myself the this attire.

Is there any way I can reset or debug the Devious functions on my character so it stops behaving like wearing hobbled?

---------------------

Further note, just foudn the problem, seems the gear artificially increases the weight of what you are carrying, but even tho its not in my inventory now it was still showing my as way over the weight, i have temp fixed this by setting my carry weight about this strange fixed value, but would like this solved.

check if you are not vampire... they can't regenerate stamina propably - or press TGM in console to test if you can

try to sneak mode, then normal mode for couple times [ and maybe try to roll]

try sitting on chair for some time and try sprint

also check if some mods don't replace ALT key for sprinting

Archived