4 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Physics is only available: Odahviing Dragoness, Frost Dragoness, Elder_Dragoness, Common_Dragoness, Ancient_Dragoness, And the test Common Dragon

I had tried to spawn several different dragons none of them work. Is there a way to be sure, I got the right one?

22 hours ago, duvmik said:

I had tried to spawn several different dragons none of them work. Is there a way to be sure, I got the right one?

Have the dragons selected in the Creature Framework Horny Creatures of Skyrim (HCOS). Are there dragons from Horny Creatures of Skyrim? Is Dragon_HDT.esp in the Mod Manager download list? Is the HornyCreatures.esp -> Dragon_HDT.esp right sequence?

On 9/13/2018 at 6:27 PM, Blaze69 said:

One question: is the Common Dragon supposed to have collision with the dragoness bits?

I see the skeleton now includes Genitals bones and your Common Dragon schlong seems to be weighted to them (as well as include a "hdtDragonBeasts.xml" link), but I tried the Dragons Doggystyle animation from HCoS and it didn't seem to collide with the female parts. Is this a bug, or are they not supposed to collide (yet)? 

Download Dragon_HDT_0.1.4.5_FIX.7z
Improves the collision, though not ideal.
Set the height of the dragon manually.

3 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Have the dragons selected in the Creature Framework Horny Creatures of Skyrim (HCOS). Are there dragons from Horny Creatures of Skyrim? Is Dragon_HDT.esp in the Mod Manager download list? Is the HornyCreatures.esp -> Dragon_HDT.esp right sequence?

It seems to be working when I use one of the human races, but when I choose a Khajiit it doesn't work. I thought it might be because I use Competent Khajiit but it still doesn't work when I disable it. I have tried looking at the .nif files, and I can spot anything that should be different in terms of HDT.
Well, at least I have narrowed it down somewhat.
And the hdtPhysicsExtension.log looks normal now.

10 hours ago, duvmik said:

It seems to be working when I use one of the human races, but when I choose a Khajiit it doesn't work. I thought it might be because I use Competent Khajiit but it still doesn't work when I disable it. I have tried looking at the .nif files, and I can spot anything that should be different in terms of HDT.
Well, at least I have narrowed it down somewhat.
And the hdtPhysicsExtension.log looks normal now.

It may be due to the XML data not being loaded by beast races.

Have you added the link to the hdtfingers.xml file to the body nifs? Because if not, by default the only meshes that include links to it (assuming you are using UUNP Special) are the hands, which are actually separate from beast race hands (the former are "femalehands_0/1.nif", and the latter are "femalehandsargonian_0/1.nif").

If the link is only in the human hand meshes, that would explain why beast races (which use a separate set of hands) don't get collision.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try a argonian?

Argonian doesn't work either.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

It may be due to the XML data not being loaded by beast races.

Have you added the link to the hdtfingers.xml file to the body nifs? Because if not, by default the only meshes that include links to it (assuming you are using UUNP Special) are the hands, which are actually separate from beast race hands (the former are "femalehands_0/1.nif", and the latter are "femalehandsargonian_0/1.nif").

If the link is only in the human hand meshes, that would explain why beast races (which use a separate set of hands) don't get collision.

That seems to have done it.

A combination of Better Claws and Gauntlets, and my own fix(to get them to work properly) made it so that the mesh used for the hands did not have HDT.

I was looking at the wrong hands the whole time.

I have added the "hdtFingers.xml" thing to the correct mesh and everything seems to be working now.

I knew I had done something wrong I just didn't know what.

HDT is super weird.
I guess that's what happens when you try to make game do something it was never meant to do.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Yes. This is unpleasant

fucking hell, i was afraid that this was going to happen...

remember: if immature idiots are harassing your PM box or forum threads you can report them to the moderators with the button located at the top right of there posts.

• 7 months later...

In case anyone stumbles across this page like me without knowing where to go next, here's the much more updated version by the same creator olebronkosrak. (note that it currently at the time of writing this does not include the hdtFingers.xml file needed for the female dragon's genitals. you'll have to grab it from here. I explained it a bit more in detail in Animal SOS's comments)