Paragon themed mods?

Now that Epic has started releasing all of Paragon's assets for free, does anyone plan on bringing them into Fallout 4? I lack the skill but the Tera armors were amazing in Skyrim, this could be awesome for Fallout. I just wanted to throw this in here so more people know about Epic releasing the assets.

EDIT: I forgot the link

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/assets?lang=&q=Paragon

Should be do-able... I've never used Unreal's tools - but after exporting Gadget's mesh, I had it in 3DS then Outfit Studio in little time.  The files are all in *.uasset format, so just a bit of research to sort out how to export the components, re-rigging the meshes, and so on.

But it should be straightforward.  Bonus feature:  the meshes look like they are already in Skyrim pose (or close to), so can us OS to slide them to FO4.  Close... but not there.  The assets are in a straight Y-pose.... going to have to modify them in 3ds or Blender

Archived