[Updated 16-09-2012] Zaz Resources - Whips Restraints and Bondage

First of all this mod is outdated...

Second of all... This mod requires you to run FNIS tool again if you didn't do that already...

I did notice however some FNIS using mods have been broken recently... So I gamble some bugs around due FNIS new versions and this which is actually in unuse...

Instead use ZAP but actually... Do know it has no spells but you can use it by playidle command

The bug with FNIS mods lately has been the new feature in Nexus Mod Manager that is supposed to exclude readme files but really excludes all .TXT files including those needed by FNIS to find the animations and connect them to the MODs that use them.

Turn off that defective option in NMM and it will stop breaking the FNIS mods.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can someone help me?i've tried to install this mod with nexus mod manager..i've got the spells but everytime i cast a spell on any npc nothing happens just the blue glimmer?i've done fnis updating but still nothing.what's wrong?

can someone help me?i've tried to install this mod with nexus mod manager..i've got the spells but everytime i cast a spell on any npc nothing happens just the blue glimmer?i've done fnis updating but still nothing.what's wrong?

Uninstall the mod, turm off the option in NMM that it says prevents it from extracting README files and then install it again and of course run the FNIS User Generator program after reinstalling the mod (you should see the mod listed as the FNIS program runs).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

These whips and paddles dont create any marks on the skin - unlike the whip that comes with Paradise Halls.

Can you add these effect? possibly different marks according to what is uses - thin line for whips, big spot for paddles, and broad line for belts (if there are any, if not please make some belts too).

the paddles are a bit over the top big, ok for the normal one, but the "small" one is still as large as an Italian Pizza-shovel... :)

thanks for the mod!

• 3 weeks later...

These whips and paddles dont create any marks on the skin - unlike the whip that comes with Paradise Halls.

Can you add these effect? possibly different marks according to what is uses - thin line for whips, big spot for paddles, and broad line for belts (if there are any, if not please make some belts too).

the paddles are a bit over the top big, ok for the normal one, but the "small" one is still as large as an Italian Pizza-shovel... :)

thanks for the mod!

This mod has died a long time ago, and development has continued in Zaz Animation Pack, which is being kept up to date. Including the request you just made. Please switch to that one instead. :)

• 10 months later...

I'm wondering what textures or mods did you use to make this skin look so real ? Did you also use some kind of ENB?

3c321509.png

Do you have a time machine?

equicidal

Member Since 01 Sep 2012

Offline Last Active Feb 19 2013 01:45 AM

Please don't resurrect long dead threads to ask questions of people who have long since moved on.

• 2 years later...

I cant find an answer online. I run FNIS and it says I'm missing 7 animation files form this mod. what do i doooo?

You delete this mod. It is obsolete, something you would have realized if you had read the last message in the thread before you posted.

This stuff was built into the Zaz Animation Pack a long time ago so you really don't need it.

You do need to know that you can often find the answer to your questions WITHOUT waiting for someone to reply by reading back at least a page or two in the thread and/or using the search feature (sometimes it's easier to use web search).

That works because most people are not the first to encounter a problem and therefore the answer often exists if you can just find it.

• 1 year later...