[Updated 16-09-2012] Zaz Resources - Whips Restraints and Bondage

Hi, i seem to have trouble with this mod. i've been wondering if this mod works with Skyrim v1.2. When i open skyrim, i have 3 spells. but when i use them, they show me like a or b or c . it says something with Fnis idle. I installed the mod then did the FNIS Generator. can anyone help me :D

P.S. i have FNIS Behavior Files V3_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary. I cant seem to find the one for v1.2 skyrim so i tried this out. xD

Hi' date=' i seem to have trouble with this mod. i've been wondering if this mod works with Skyrim v1.2. When i open skyrim, i have 3 spells. but when i use them, they show me like a or b or c . it says something with Fnis idle. I installed the mod then did the FNIS Generator. can anyone help me :D

P.S. i have FNIS Behavior Files V3_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary. I cant seem to find the one for v1.2 skyrim so i tried this out. xD

[/quote']

Read the first post under HOW TO USE if that doesn't fix it then it doesn't work for skyrim v1.2. Go upgrade to 1.6 if you want to use this mod that bad.

Hi' date=' i seem to have trouble with this mod. i've been wondering if this mod works with Skyrim v1.2. When i open skyrim, i have 3 spells. but when i use them, they show me like a or b or c . it says something with Fnis idle. I installed the mod then did the FNIS Generator. can anyone help me :D

[/quote']

Read the first post under HOW TO USE if that doesn't fix it then it doesn't work for skyrim v1.2. Go upgrade to 1.6 if you want to use this mod that bad.

Ok. i updated skyrim to v1.7 and it works! TY for your help :D

how to keep NPCs at their poses after we reload or reenter the location they are? thks in advance

The only way I know of that can keep the poses is to create static objects in the ck. Hopefully there will be mods & player homes that use the static objects that mastercchris made in the future.

This might not be related to this mod' date=' but does anyone else get some crazy results with the recycleactor command? I just noticed it when taking the NPCs out of the positions.

[/quote']

Recycleactor should be used as a last resort if tc doesn't remove the objects. The recycleactor command might reset the npc to default clothes and position, so you should save before doing it.

Where do i get this ship?

^^

It's called the "Red Wave" and it's in the Solitude docks. I'm guessing you want the girls and objects included but that's not what this mod does. If someone was willing to make a mobile brothel/slave/gambling ship using the "The Katariah" ship and making it driveable like the flyable dwemer skyship, then I will provide the girls.

What is the animation/pose used in this first screenshot?

3c321509.png

The stocks pose is in this mod but I can't find the "penetrate from behind" pose?

Also is there any way to resize the in-game pose selection windows? They're way too long horizontally and are probably only made for desktops with large screens. =/ I think the left and right of the menu are cut off on my laptop...

Edit:

Found the pose, but I cannot figure out how to pose it like that picture? I get the NPC stuck in the pillory, then use "tai" to freeze her. Then I use the "hump" pose on my own character, but my character cannot get too close to the NPC due to clipping? So I enable "tcl", which is fine, but the moment I use "tfc" to unlock the camera, why the hell does clip toggle (tcl) get disabled again?? My character immediately slides away from the NPC...

Edit:

Found the pose' date=' but I cannot figure out how to pose it like that picture? I get the NPC stuck in the pillory, then use "tai" to freeze her. Then I use the "hump" pose on my own character, but my character cannot get too close to the NPC due to clipping? So I enable "tcl", which is fine, but the moment I use "tfc" to unlock the camera, why the hell does clip toggle (tcl) get disabled again?? My character immediately slides away from the NPC...

[/quote']

The menu should be small enough for all modern monitors, make sure you're using version 1.1a or try using the "fov" command to make your field of view bigger. To pose the characters like in the screenshot use the tcl command on both characters. Remember you have the "tfc 1" command to pause the game and free roam if you just want screenshots.

Guest solehunter93

thanks for the mod love it btw =)but is there any chance of adding foot tickling into this?just curious or tickling in general thanks if you reply

• 3 weeks later...
Guest solehunter93

Hello' date=' i need help with this mod...

i install fnis 3.3.1 or 3.2 and my character is freeze and mod is dont work...

in nexus i dont see fnis 3.1 can someone upload this?

maybe then this mod it work for me... please for help

[/quote']

hello,have you ran the fnis .exe?inside the file you dowloaded =)then just update fnis then launch skyrim

• 2 weeks later...