It requires a mesh edit. OSex animations are designed for the male schlong shape and curve, which uses male skeleton bones. The female addons use female bones instead. CEO did have a tutorial on his tumblr page for what to do, and it may still be there somewhere, but basically you need nifskope and to change one thing in each of the two meshes (0 and 1 weight) for whichever schlong you have installed.

Find the two meshes, open one of them in nifskope, expand the NiNode, select BSBehaviorGraphExtraData, look in the Block Details section at the bottom of the window, right click where it says Auxbones\SOS\SOSFemale.hkx, choose Edit String Index, and change it to Auxbones\SOS\SOSMale.hkx. Save the mesh, repeat for the other one, and now the shape should line up with the animations. It will make the schlong look different (bigger and in a slightly different position) in the game, but it's the only way to get everything matching.

Here's a picture showing the part to edit:

Spoiler

SOSedit.thumb.jpg.b2537919f6a7442a0964dc41b9e82d50.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/16/2018 at 3:52 AM, SleepyJim said:

It requires a mesh edit. OSex animations are designed for the male schlong shape and curve, which uses male skeleton bones. The female addons use female bones instead. CEO did have a tutorial on his tumblr page for what to do, and it may still be there somewhere, but basically you need nifskope and to change one thing in each of the two meshes (0 and 1 weight) for whichever schlong you have installed.

Find the two meshes, open one of them in nifskope, expand the NiNode, select BSBehaviorGraphExtraData, look in the Block Details section at the bottom of the window, right click where it says Auxbones\SOS\SOSFemale.hkx, choose Edit String Index, and change it to Auxbones\SOS\SOSMale.hkx. Save the mesh, repeat for the other one, and now the shape should line up with the animations. It will make the schlong look different (bigger and in a slightly different position) in the game, but it's the only way to get everything matching.

Here's a picture showing the part to edit:

Reveal hidden contents

SOSedit.thumb.jpg.b2537919f6a7442a0964dc41b9e82d50.jpg

Apologies for necro, but this is the one thread I can find with this issue.  This worked for the schlong, but I'm still having issues with aligning the anus, mouth, and hands.  I'm assuming there isn't a simple fix for these, as their positions are influenced by more than just a single skeleton bone being a bit off, but figured I'd ask in case there was a simple solution.

On 7/2/2023 at 12:03 PM, TunaFeed said:

Apologies for necro, but this is the one thread I can find with this issue.  This worked for the schlong, but I'm still having issues with aligning the anus, mouth, and hands.  I'm assuming there isn't a simple fix for these, as their positions are influenced by more than just a single skeleton bone being a bit off, but figured I'd ask in case there was a simple solution.

The only solution to this is: Use the body models and body shape that the author used when creating the animation.
Or in other words: It is not possible to control an animation from the outside.

SOS is something completely different than a sex animation with multiple actors.