What is it:

This mod will prevent Leito86 bed and throne animations from spawning bed or throne, instead the mod will scan for nearby furniture and move the scene and play proper animation.

Requirements:

Skyrim

SKSE

SkyUI

SexLab 1.62 for Skyrim LE

Leito86 Furniture Animations

How to use:

Open MCM, find SL Furniture, Set hotkey and scan distance to whatever you want, during SexLab scenes involving the player press the Hotkey and if there is bed or throne nearby then a message box will appear.

Also go to SexLab MCM "Toggle Animations" and uncheck all Leito Bed and Throne Animations so SexLab won't pick them automatically during normal non furniture scenes.

Download small demo video HERE

Install:

Unzip in Skyrim Data Folder or even better use a mod manager

Uninstall:

Remove:

SLFurn.esp

SLFurnitureQuestScript.pex

SLFurnMCMQuestScript.pex

SLFurnitureQuestScript.psc

SLFurnMCMQuestScript.psc

Credits:

SKSE by SKSE Team

Sexlab By Ashal

SkyUI SkyUI Team

Leito86 Furniture Animations by Leito86

SLFurniture.rar

Hmm..Is this what i think it this ? adding furniture besides beds to be use in sexlab..Interesting, haven't try it yet since i'm really interested how you code to scan the throne. 

Once attempt to add that simple wood chair as part sexlab furniture but after rummaging sexlab scripts how sexlab adapted the beds, they all started "alien" to me (never really good with scripts) part where there some kind offset is set for beds. So this maybe a small mod that can go big, saying that we can add more and more existed furniture without animobject system cause i really want to avoid them, they make scroll zooming locked anyway. So any chance this can be expand with more furniture ?

Thank you for the mod and of course providing the source scripts, going to take a hard look, hope my IQ qualify this time...        

1 hour ago, innoculate said:

It´working quite nice, but afterwards I´m stucked in third Person view and I cannot get out of it again. Tried several Solutions I found in the Net, but None worked.

This mod never touch the Player character or the camera in any way, the script simply send commands to SexLab, Try using Alchemy or Enchanting table to solve the issue.

1 hour ago, anubis said:

Hmm..Is this what i think it this ? adding furniture besides beds to be use in sexlab..Interesting, haven't try it yet since i'm really interested how you code to scan the throne. 

Once attempt to add that simple wood chair as part sexlab furniture but after rummaging sexlab scripts how sexlab adapted the beds, they all started "alien" to me (never really good with scripts) part where there some kind offset is set for beds. So this maybe a small mod that can go big, saying that we can add more and more existed furniture without animobject system cause i really want to avoid them, they make scroll zooming locked anyway. So any chance this can be expand with more furniture ?

Thank you for the mod and of course providing the source scripts, going to take a hard look, hope my IQ qualify this time...        

You can scan for almost anything in Skyrim as long you create a form list consists of the base objects you want to scan for:

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=FindClosestReferenceOfAnyTypeInListFromRef_-_Game

I intend to keep adding to this mod, in fact I already added Anubs wall and chair animations for the next update, later down the line I plan to support creature object as well like tree stomps, rocks, haystacks.

Aside from AnimObject issues, my point of view, this gives personality and uniqueness to objects and animations instead of being able to spawn everything anywhere anytime.

1. please upload it as a separate mod and not an archive in the topic so i can follow

2. scanning for walls? magic! but if you do add them, will there a possibility to disable that one? it might limit creative use of... pillars, yes, pillars, or... doors? and columns!

my own solution to not using animobjects at all was just setting appropriate offsets for all the animations when facing the furniture piece...and i think it might have been the better, if slightly more labour intensive, solution in the first place - simpler, tidier, more immersive...

11 hours ago, senjo said:

You can scan for almost anything in Skyrim as long you create a form list consists of the base objects you want to scan for:

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=FindClosestReferenceOfAnyTypeInListFromRef_-_Game

I intend to keep adding to this mod, in fact I already added Anubs wall and chair animations for the next update, later down the line I plan to support creature object as well like tree stomps, rocks, haystacks.

Aside from AnimObject issues, my point of view, this gives personality and uniqueness to objects and animations instead of being able to spawn everything anywhere anytime.

Not really problem with AnimObject animation though, the locked up scroll zooming that annoys me (not big fan with free cam) and did the same as faky mentioned since i removed the bed parameter from Leito furniture Fnis list.txt 

Great to hear there will be more. Still experimenting to adding my own version but first thing first, adding my own custom furnitures into your formlist. Question, did you "esmify" Leito Slal or is there another magic that you done to integrate that plugin as dependency, sure would love to know that ?

Edit :

One more thing, way i see it if we don't assigned any specific animation(s) into the mod depending what type of furniture, but it still scan any furnitures nearby if we toggle the hotkey right ? well actor(s) would look badly aligned unless switched manually with specific animation that was meant for it. Figure that so you don't have to integrate any animation pack/Slal pack.

Thanks       

• 1 year later...

I know this has been dead for about a year, but I downloaded this and tried to edit it (both the plugin and the script) to include more furniture items and animations. But it's not working. I got it to where it'll scan for new furniture, and it'll show up in the messagebox, but if i click it, it doesn't do anything. The actors don't reposition themselves or change anims. I'm sure it has something to do with the script, but I really don't know scripting honestly. I just tried to follow the formula it looked like the script was using.

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2019 at 8:28 AM, letterman said:

I know this has been dead for about a year, but I downloaded this and tried to edit it (both the plugin and the script) to include more furniture items and animations. But it's not working. I got it to where it'll scan for new furniture, and it'll show up in the messagebox, but if i click it, it doesn't do anything. The actors don't reposition themselves or change anims. I'm sure it has something to do with the script, but I really don't know scripting honestly. I just tried to follow the formula it looked like the script was using.

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out

@letterman How did you do it? I'm trying to add a modded throne with TESVEdit (the green generic one from SL keeps getting in the way) but I couldn't do it.