32 minutes ago, johntrine said:

you can get to lvl 700??? nani!!!!!

No i think 255 is max for PC but I am not sure, but I have some of the Bandits and mages...the high end ones, once your pc gets to level 100, you will find some enemies that are level 700, so no matter what you will have a fight on your hand :smile:

Edit, I just looked it up, I guess there is no cap, even tho some says it caps just beyond level 66,000, so I am not sure..lol that seems excessive tho, one guy is claiming to be over level 9000 

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

No i think 255 is max for PC but I am not sure, but I have some of the Bandits and mages...the high end ones, once your pc gets to level 100, you will find some enemies that are level 700, so no matter what you will have a fight on your hand :smile:

Edit, I just looked it up, I guess there is no cap, even tho some says it caps just beyond level 66,000, so I am not sure..lol that seems excessive tho, one guy is claiming to be over level 9000 

It's over 9000!

1 hour ago, Storms of Superior said:

It's over 9000!

I thought level 83 was the max for the PC? Never got there with my characters since release of skyrim because i tend to make new characters with different mod setups all the time after i reached level 30. Highest level i reached was level 41 i think. Do i need the uncapper to get to 9000?

On the mod: I tried it with a new character. lowest enemies i met were level 30, most of the time they were level 50, highest one was 60 (just played helgen start with LAL and went to embershardmine). i am really scared but ill try to keep this mod in my loadorder, although i already have a really difficult setup (carry weight 50, wildcat combat, populated land & roads, random encounters, hard economy mods, iNeed and so on)

19 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

I thought level 83 was the max for the PC? Never got there with my characters since release of skyrim because i tend to make new characters with different mod setups all the time after i reached level 30. Highest level i reached was level 41 i think. Do i need the uncapper to get to 9000?

On the mod: I tried it with a new character. lowest enemies i met were level 30, most of the time they were level 50, highest one was 60 (just played helgen start with LAL and went to embershardmine). i am really scared but ill try to keep this mod in my loadorder, although i already have a really difficult setup (carry weight 50, wildcat combat, populated land & roads, random encounters, hard economy mods, iNeed and so on)

you do not need a uncapper. 1.9 update removed the cap

If this is too tought to use in the beginning, you can always uncheck the ESP in your load order, and then when the enemies start getting to easy, then activate the esp

or uninstall and reinstall later, this has no scripts so it is safe to install and reinstall at any time :smile:

27 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

you do not need a uncapper. 1.9 update removed the cap

If this is too tought to use in the beginning, you can always uncheck the ESP in your load order, and then when the enemies start getting to easy, then activate the esp

or uninstall and reinstall later, this has no scripts so it is safe to install and reinstall at any time :smile:

this isnt an option, i play it with level 1 to whereever if go. I had to fight 12 enemies so far and was defeated two times. It really feels much more dangourous. I like it. Nevertheless in previous runs the game got even more difficult at "higher" levels like 20+. Im really afraid how this is gonna be with your mod, but im going to try it anyway. Maybe i found a modsetup now which is encouraging me to go beyond level 30+ with the same character

14 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

this isnt an option, i play it with level 1 to whereever if go. I had to fight 12 enemies so far and was defeated two times. It really feels much more dangourous. I like it. Nevertheless in previous runs the game got even more difficult at "higher" levels like 20+. Im really afraid how this is gonna be with your mod, but im going to try it anyway. Maybe i found a modsetup now which is encouraging me to go beyond level 30+ with the same character

Nice, well I hope it works out for you, I made a version of this for myself a long time ago, and it changed the feel of the game, made it feel dangerous, I am level 110 now, and still have to run from battles and regroup before I go back, I hope your playthru is great

16 hours ago, -Caden- said:

No i think 255 is max for PC

that's the plugin limit

16 hours ago, -Caden- said:

it caps just beyond level 66,000,

nah. the game crashes if you cross that lvl cos the gamebryo engine is old and garbage and can't compute beyond that.

5 hours ago, johntrine said:

that's the plugin limit

nah. the game crashes if you cross that lvl cos the gamebryo engine is old and garbage and can't compute beyond that.

no surprise there. I think I if I had time in my life to get a level like that anyway, I might want rethink my life choices :smiley:

On 13/3/2018 at 9:56 AM, -Caden- said:

draugrs 

giant spiders

giants

mammoths

trolls

Those are the only other templates modified beside bandits, warlocks,  mages ect.

I was testing the mod, and i had to say it feels like a MMORPG, where you need to get strongest to complete a mission or kill someone, also you will improve your weapons/armor because IT'S NECESSARY, not just to dominate your enemies.

Spoiler

Also you need to give better armors/weapons to avoid your followers being r"ped consantly (Im playing as a shoota with a harem, with some netorare).
You will add other creatures in a future? i´d like to see some wolfs or bears "Assaulting" my waifus, followers are too overpower for them.

Excellent mod, without scripts and add that feel of "improving" in your game.

4 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

I was testing the mod, and i had to say it feels like a MMORPG, where you need to get strongest to complete a mission or kill someone, also you will improve your weapons/armor because IT'S NECESSARY, not just to dominate your enemies.

Reveal hidden contents

Also you need to give better armors/weapons to avoid your followers being r"ped consantly (Im playing as a shoota with a harem, with some netorare).
You will add other creatures in a future? i´d like to see some wolfs or bears "Assaulting" my waifus, followers are too overpower for them.

Thank you, I am glad you enjoy it, and yes I will add a version with all the creatures, and one for people with all the dlcs, those will be coming this weekend, I will be done with the Radiant PG today and all the other versions for this will be up next. thank you again for your kind words

4 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Reveal hidden contents

Do you mind if I use your comment as a quote on the description page when I upload the other version?

4 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Do you mind if I use your comment as a quote on the description page when I upload the other version?

At all XD use it. With this mod i really feel like i need to improve my others perks than "one handed" and "shield". I decided to start my game again and took me 30 mins to complete the "Bleak Falls Barrow", i had to do more things than just chasing my enemies shaking my sword, a more strategic combat, using potions, traps of the place, and avoiding attacks, waiting the moment to do an attack (while a follower is being assulted by a draugr). And "Sneak" became a util move now if you want to avoid those hard enemies (a bit hard to do with followers XD), all this without everyone being overpower and followers become imposible to defeat from the Legendary difficulty, or followers being "oneshotted" by everyone and enemies becomes shity in late game from the Master difficulty. 
Basically this mod gives more hours, fun and dusts off some tools of Skyrim, all without any script!. Also is a good partner with "Display enemy level", now i just wish Defeat be stable for "in combat" assaults.

52 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

At all XD use it. With this mod i really feel like i need to improve my others perks than "one handed" and "shield". I decided to start my game again and took me 30 mins to complete the "Bleak Falls Barrow", i had to do more things than just chasing my enemies shaking my sword, a more strategic combat, using potions, traps of the place, and avoiding attacks, waiting the moment to do an attack (while a follower is being assulted by a draugr). And "Sneak" became a util move now if you want to avoid those hard enemies (a bit hard to do with followers XD), all this without everyone being overpower and followers become imposible to defeat from the Legendary difficulty, or followers being "oneshotted" by everyone and enemies becomes shity in late game from the Master difficulty. 
Basically this mod gives more hours, fun and dusts off some tools of Skyrim, all without any script!. Also is a good partner with "Display enemy level", now i just wish Defeat be stable for "in combat" assaults.

Thanks, much appreciated!

I am releasing extreme verion later today, Extreme version keeps the changes I have made but adds all the other creatures as well, wolfs . sabre cats, bears, werewolves, ect...and people will have to make a plan to go to a dwemer ruin, the centorians will be no cake wallk

I found with Defeat, I love the mod and it works great form me, but every time, i get a beat down, I use the "defeat Cleanup option, after the whole affair is over , only takes a second and I do not have issue

Yea after this and the Sexlab expressions I am uploading, I am taking a break for a couple weeks, work is piling up here..lol..and  7mods/updates in 7 days takes a toll, have a great game, and thanks again

53 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Looks really interesting I currently use deadly wenches https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60625 as they level with you and are true bad asses taking a fort by yourself will not happen with out cheating lol .... i have always liked a challenge and mods that make it so you may not be the most powerful person in the fight. will be given this a try soon :smile:

Great to hear4 and that looks like a great mod, if you do give this a god, make sure you give me some feedback of what you think, thank you :smile:

1 minute ago, Storms of Superior said:

After lobbing an arrow at the bandit outside Embershard Mine, I'll pass on the extreme version.

:smiley:, well the only real difference with the Xtreme compared to the 2.0 version, is in 2.0 is basically bandits,  mages, mostly the human enemies, a couple draugr and giant's, the Xtreme version is all the creatures werewolves, wolves, sabre cats, bears, and everything except hares, chickens cows, goats, foxes and elk, the bandit enemies in Xtreme are the same level as they are in 2.0

4 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

Right, but while trying to escape a lvl 200 bandit, I don't need to run , panickedly, into a pack of lvl 600 wolves; I prefer humanoid captors for my character.

HHAHAHA I needed that, that made me laugh, the highest wolf level is 60...lmao too funny

A funny story to share.

I have this along with Frostfall, Hunterborn, Sexlab Adventures and 2 day respawn. I made camp and slept. With Adventures I woke up with no armor or weapons equipped.

I hear the roar of a bear, I forgot about 2 day respawn. The bear is charging , so I ran. I ran right into the Rift Imperial Camp and kept running. The soldiers killed the bear.

I returned and claimed the rewards.

While I was running it made me think of the movie Jeremiah Johnson and Will Geer being chased by the Grizzly into the cabin.

that's it :smile:

10 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

A funny story to share.

I have this along with Frostfall, Hunterborn, Sexlab Adventures and 2 day respawn. I made camp and slept. With Adventures I woke up with no armor or weapons equipped.

I hear the roar of a bear, I forgot about 2 day respawn. The bear is charging , so I ran. I ran right into the Rift Imperial Camp and kept running. The soldiers killed the bear.

While I was running it made me think of the movie Jeremiah Johnson and Will Geer being chased by the Grizzly into the cabin.

Can you skin Grizz?

8 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

A funny story to share.

LOL...nice

Hey, i'm not sure if they are issues, but i think i found 2
1. I saw a lvl 55 wolf running to me and i said "oh sh*t, my childhood trauma again", then a follower just one shotted the poor dog with an arrow, is that intentional? lvl 55 wolfs have low HP compared to other creatures.
2. I saw a Bandit Boss female with vanilla face, im not sure if this is an issue, since that Bandit Boss was in Helgen Keep, maybe a forgotten Bandit Boss variant by my NPC overhaul