Removing trespassing from Skyrim

I'm very surprised that there are mods that removes bounty for killing innocent NPCs, children, and similar stuff and there is no mod that will remove "You shouldn't be in here" when trespassing into NPC's house using "Unlock" console command or lock picking. I don't wan to kill anyone or to steal anything from their house. I want to enter in certain NPC's house and have a sex (not rape). The worst thing is when certain NPC has the status of my lover, but once she locks the door I'm trespasser. It's not logical. I even copied the house key and it's still a problem.

So, is there a console command or some mod I don't know about who will stop/block NPC from saying this and call the guards?

I agree to you that Vanilla crime and ownership setting is almost totally broken. 

Although friend NPCs (relationship rank>1) tend not to report my PC as a trespasser in my environment,

I'm not sure whether it is USLEEP that seemed to fix this annoying system.

AFAIK, The trespassing is handled in the faction setting, and you can disable it for certain factions

by adding 'Ignore Crimes: Trespass' flag to the faction in question with TESVEdit. 

Now classic NRAC - No Animals Report Crimes and some more recent mods disable this reporting as for animal factions,

so I assume that you can extend this flags to some other human factions like thieves guilds

(In vanilla, they tend to call the guards when attacked by PC. How corrupted the Rift guards!). 

Problem is that theory is one thing, however, and the practice is another. 

I afraid you have to add this frag manually one by one to almost all the factions in the game 

in order not to be reported by everyone......

[Added]: Yes, Simply Knock, posted above, is the far cleverer solution for your problem.

Thank you both of you. I have read on some forums that this mod is not reliable for it doesn't do its job in most of the cases, but I will certainly install it and try it.

Again, thank you for being a great help. :smile:

1 hour ago, Elf Prince said:

I'm very surprised that there are mods that removes bounty for killing innocent NPCs, children, and similar stuff and there is no mod that will remove "You shouldn't be in here" when trespassing into NPC's house using "Unlock" console command or lock picking. I don't wan to kill anyone or to steal anything from their house. I want to enter in certain NPC's house and have a sex (not rape). The worst thing is when certain NPC has the status of my lover, but once she locks the door I'm trespasser. It's not logical. I even copied the house key and it's still a problem.

So, is there a console command or some mod I don't know about who will stop/block NPC from saying this and call the guards?

One other that may or may not work for you https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3359-ggfriendlywhore/ but worth trying.

4 hours ago, jap2015 said:

One other that may or may not work for you https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3359-ggfriendlywhore/ but worth trying.

Thanks. Looks interesting. Might try it.

3 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

You may find this mod particularly useful if you wanna sleep in their bed and this one useful if you wanna move in and take all of their shit

Thank you. The first mod is similar to the one I have: "It is mine", but maybe is better that one I have. I'll try it.

I want to thank all of you for excellent mod suggestions and let you know that I chose "Knock, knock" mod after trying few others. That mod is less stressful to the game script and works perfectly. :smile:

Archived