View File

Adding over 89 jewelry such as earring, circlets and necklaces

Everything located inside Riverwood trader upper floor ( See Image )

BZ0aDR2.jpg

There are 

42 Earring

21 Necklaces

24 Circlets 

Circlets are for both male and female, everything else for female only

Credits and Permission

newmiller

zzjay and kafeid

For their assets

You are not allowed to upload this file to any other site, I will upload it myself if need be.

Nice, very very nice, you can never have too much jewellery options.

Now you just gave me another thing to add to my to do list, level lists for all of them so that worlds dawn will pick them up and offer enchanted versions of them through itself.

Though just noticed the credits section, how does this interact with complete crafting overhaul and immersive jewellery, if it does at all, thinking textures and meshes here?

9 hours ago, Varithina said:

Though just noticed the credits section, how does this interact with complete crafting overhaul and immersive jewellery, if it does at all, thinking textures and meshes here?

I did a quick check on immersive jewelry and it should be compatible, either mods could overwrite each other without any problem and nothing here is craftable, so complete crafting overhaul is good to go.

Thank you for making this, I love it!

I did notice one thing, the necklaces, they cannot be enchanted, deliberate or oversight?

Anyways it's easily fixed in the CK if it is an oversight, only took me a couple of mins to do.

5 Stars for this great jewelry! 

8 hours ago, slygothmog said:

Thank you for making this, I love it!

I did notice one thing, the necklaces, they cannot be enchanted, deliberate or oversight?

Anyways it's easily fixed in the CK if it is an oversight, only took me a couple of mins to do.

5 Stars for this great jewelry! 

Kind of both actually... I didn't make it Upgradable/Enchantable because I only wear them while taking screenshot, not in gameplay.

But I might include that in the next update, with some new jewelry.

• 2 years later...

Hi and thanks for sharing.  Due to this stay at home thing, I've gotten back into Fallout 4 and am enjoying making screencaps.  Wanted to use your jewelry mod for some bling but am not finding all the textures required for the nifs?  The download only contains one texture folder called Newmiller with a Dragonecklaces subfolder.  There are no "Lady" textures for the rest of the jewelry.  Did I miss something, is this an addon to an existing mod I need to have?  I am just using this for my own game and screenshots.  Thanks

• 3 years later...

Hi Dora, I know it has been long but do you mind if I could port it to SSE version and post it to nexusmods? I will put your name as the author and give full credit to you. If you agree I will learn how to port first haha then I will post it to nexusmods.

This mod a hidden gem and I just stumbled upon it 5 years later...