Werwolf Rape

Hi! Me again! I remember that there was a mod where you can rape some enemy just pressing a button, but as werewolf. You just need to be close to him, enemy or not, and press a button and the interaction starts! just in case,  I remember that I could do this as a male werewolf with a male npc. I really don't remember which one was, can somene help me? Please?!

17 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I take this one, but now i have two problems, one, the werewolf have two cocks, is there a way to deactivate the dick that this one give? and the second one is, i try with a wolf, but when the animation start only my character move, the wolf stand there like if nothing is happening D:

21 minutes ago, WolfGear said:

I take this one, but now i have two problems, one, the werewolf have two cocks, is there a way to deactivate the dick that this one give? and the second one is, i try with a wolf, but when the animation start only my character move, the wolf stand there like if nothing is happening D:

then i assume you have SOS installed, turn off the werewolf dick in creature framework.

did you forget to rerun FNIS?

On 6/3/2018 at 2:45 PM, MadMansGun said:

then i assume you have SOS installed, turn off the werewolf dick in creature framework.

did you forget to rerun FNIS?

I did, but the monster just stand there doing nothing, while my werewolf are moving :frown: the animations only works with humans :confused: 

4 minutes ago, WolfGear said:

I did, but the monster just stand there doing nothing, while my werewolf are moving :frown: the animations only works with humans :confused: 

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

and try installing SexLab Tools, just having it installed helps make C on C animations work better (i still don't have a clue why it helps, but it does)

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

Archived