SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

2 minutes ago, Azurahawk said:

So no. Is the person working on this the original author? 

Can you double check the numbers?
(spoiler: latest version supports current skse/skyrim)

On 1/31/2019 at 4:14 PM, Redswift said:
On 1/31/2019 at 2:23 PM, Geostorm69 said:

having an odd issue that just started 2 days ago all males including my character have 2 schlongs.. been using tempered skins an sos se since the beginning. and no double schlong till now

There are tutorials by @Vyxenne on the Nexus page of Tempered Skins on how to use it with SOS, and there's also one by me you can find here

Tempered Skins work fine with SOS full if you install the regular non-SOS nude version from Nexus and then remove all the meshes the installation created. Possible to do only in MO2, as far as I know (haven't used Vortex, so dunno about that one). Otherwise, just download the mod manually from Nexus, open the mod archive, grab all the texture folders you want from the choices provided and put them in a separate folder, don't include meshes folder or FOMOD folder, repack it and install in mod manager of your choice. No NifSkope needed, no double schlongs, it's what I did for my own installation and it is working.

8 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

It was giving me the .dll not located error is why I was asking. That indicates I'm using an old version, unless it's something to do with Mod Organizer 2

Sounds like a bad installation, I just created a new save with latest version of everything  (sos=1.0.3, skse=2.0.12 and skyrim se=1.5.62) and I had no errors. Using MO2 btw, so no, it is not MO2. Re-install and make sure nothing is overwriting your sos files on the left MO panel (except the skeleton, because you want the one from maximum skeleton special extended).

42 minutes ago, Azurahawk said:

Wouldn’t make much of a difference. Keep ctding at the beginning of alternate start and I can’t figure a way to understand .net script framework

seems like I have to revert back to LE again...

IMO you have more issues on your installation than just an outdated mod (which is also not the case as I've already pointed out). You should've made sure everything is correctly installed and configured before trying to get updates for mods which are already updated to the latest versions.

4 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

Tempered Skins work fine with SOS full if you install the regular non-SOS nude version from Nexus and then remove all the meshes the installation created. Possible to do only in MO2, as far as I know (haven't used Vortex, so dunno about that one). Otherwise, just download the mod manually from Nexus, open the mod archive, grab all the texture folders you want from the choices provided and put them in a separate folder, don't include meshes folder or FOMOD folder, repack it and install in mod manager of your choice. No NifSkope needed, no double schlongs, it's what I did for my own installation and it is working.

Sure you can use just the textures if you don't care about having better hands and feet with high quality meshes that use their own textures or a more realistic body with better proportions. But you're missing out on important features just to avoid a 2-minutes process. At that point, you might as well delete tempered skins and use vitruvia from Oldrim, which is designed for vanilla meshes and sos full.

1 hour ago, Sternum said:

IMO you have more issues on your installation than just an outdated mod (which is also not the case as I've already pointed out). You should've made sure everything is correctly installed and configured before trying to get updates for mods which are already updated to the latest versions.

Not sure if it’s the installation though. I’ve been having these issues since the SKSE Alpha. I have troubleshoot everything, and the results still reflect to CTD. It has to be mod related, and I’m not sure how much I need to gut to make sse stable again

3 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

Wouldn’t make much of a difference. Keep ctding at the beginning of alternate start and I can’t figure a way to understand .net script framework

seems like I have to revert back to LE again...

I was having this problem to for a few weeks.  Finally figured out I had way to many animations, which was causing the crash.  Removed some, re-ran fnis and I was good to go.  Not sure if yours is the same, but I had over 16000 animations (to many slal animation packs...lol)

19 minutes ago, rex0285 said:

I was having this problem to for a few weeks.  Finally figured out I had way to many animations, which was causing the crash.  Removed some, re-ran fnis and I was good to go.  Not sure if yours is the same, but I had over 16000 animations (to many slal animation packs...lol)

Mines barely below 3000. For SSE, I'm using Flowergirls this time vs. Sexlab. I want to try out Flowergirls and plus, want to try and keep my game sane for Skyrim Together. LE is my XXX game lol unless Flowers bore the hell out of me, then that'll change

This is what I'm talking about with the CTD. I don't think this is installation related. It's something else. And the issue is, I can't read .net framework. Yet it's supposed to be Crashfixes replacement, which is readable. I would ask on the mod page, but the mod author has yet answered the other concerning crashes on their web page too. So because of this CTD, I'm not able to play SSE - except for barebones, hence vanilla.

Crash_2019_2_2_11-49-10.txt

4 hours ago, Redswift said:
9 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

Sure you can use just the textures if you don't care about having better hands and feet with high quality meshes that use their own textures or a more realistic body with better proportions. But you're missing out on important features just to avoid a 2-minutes process. At that point, you might as well delete tempered skins and use vitruvia from Oldrim, which is designed for vanilla meshes and sos full.

I said that Tempered Skins worked WITH SOS full, I didn't say you don't need to install SOS at all. I assumed that most people already had SOS full and wanted an alternate skin texture.
Edit: I might have misunderstood you a bit. Just in case I compared pictures of hands and feet provided by Tempered Skins meshes and those I have from SOS full body. TBH, I don't see any major difference.

I found the culprit that has been CTDing sse to death. *throws 3DNPC to the ground, and unloads my .45 on the file* Bad file means a dead file. 

Not sure if it's due to the lack of hotfix updating, but I am NOT trusting that converted file any longer. That crap has been cancer to me. 

To be clear, I'm speaking Interesting NPCS. It'll CTD your game automatically if try going outside. Found this issue through Alternate Start > Riverwood. You've been warned.

7 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

I said that Tempered Skins worked WITH SOS full, I didn't say you don't need to install SOS at all. I assumed that most people already had SOS full and wanted an alternate skin texture.
Edit: I might have misunderstood you a bit. Just in case I compared pictures of hands and feet provided by Tempered Skins meshes and those I have from SOS full body. TBH, I don't see any major difference.

Yes, and the hi poly SoS full mesh that's posted on here someplace plus tempered skins looks better to me than just tempered skins for SoS light. That's (basically) what I was using before swapping to the new SAM hi poly body and Kouleifoh's SAM textures (which IMO nothing can compete with right now, not even Dizona). 

6 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

I found the culprit that has been CTDing sse to death. *throws 3DNPC to the ground, and unloads my .45 on the file* Bad file means a dead file. 

Not sure if it's due to the lack of hotfix updating, but I am NOT trusting that converted file any longer. That crap has been cancer to me. 

To be clear, I'm speaking Interesting NPCS. It'll CTD your game automatically if try going outside. Found this issue through Alternate Start > Riverwood. You've been warned.

I'm using it and have no problems.

29 minutes ago, Tiress said:

I'm using it and have no problems.

Neither have I, and I've started a lot of test runs through Alternate Start in Riverwood. And the crashlog looks more like there's a problem with the settings in SSE Engine Fixes than with anything else.

5 hours ago, Armalgon said:

Neither have I, and I've started a lot of test runs through Alternate Start in Riverwood. And the crashlog looks more like there's a problem with the settings in SSE Engine Fixes than with anything else.

How would an good size add on be synced to the engine fix? Unless not installed correctly. Regardless, I am not adding it back on

On 1/31/2019 at 2:37 PM, McLude said:

I had 2 dicks using Vitruvia out of the box. e: was using the wrong version.

I've been using Veteran without doing anything and it looks okay.

I forgot that I do have a problem with Forsworn armor but can't remember what mod has the issue. The hips just seem to be missing. lol

missinghips.jpg

16 hours ago, Armalgon said:

that crash is completely unrelated to anything engine fixes does, its somewhere in papyrus.