SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Folks with the "Not equipping aroused armour" CF error (with or without "equipping normal armour"):

I added/changed some logging with a couple scripts that will give some information about how meshes ("armors") are registered in the framework and when they're being used for aroused creatures. Make a backup of the original versions so you can restore them later, then copy the two into whatever directory has the CF scripts. In the game, use CF's Re-register Mods MCM option (or a new save), test out creatures until it breaks, then post in a spoiler/send me whatever your Papyrus log has marked "[TAS]". There will probably be a lot.

Also, just in case, check the CF MCM to make sure there is a mod set up for the creatures you're trying. And remember that aroused meshes only really ever happen with male creatures (log says gender=1) so make sure you're testing one or have the male fallback MCM option enabled.

CFEffectCreature.pex

CreatureFramework.pex

I noticed one thing when I compared MNC in SSE with my Oldrim setup( Screenshot using  domestic goat as an example. SSE to the left,oldrim to the right.SSE .json file on bottom). All formid's are equal except for the arousedarmor formId. Could that be the culprit? Should the number in the .json files be changed to reflect the arousedarmor id? I am not an expert on this so maybe it makes no difference..

screenshot_mnc.JPG

1 minute ago, tasairis said:

zadSlaveBootsScript is the only one that cares about NiOverride so the only one that needed changing. Still have to have all the other scripts, of course.

I was going to wait to put that script into the list until I got confirmation from you that it's working...

Well, i can equipp the boots for the first time. Looked like intended. 

I still get empty message boxes when giving stuff to followers. But I'm not familliar with DD at all, I used it just because other mods depended on it. So I can't tell if this is usual.

For me you are the hero of the day.

I have the permission to upload a SE Version of Sexslaves and aroused. Is there anything, that needs to be done with aroused? I don't think so but I want to make sure. 

My version still has the 43 header and as long as it is working I refuse to touch the .esm. 

And I also think that it is time to collect what we have for CF and MNC and make it ready for upload, but as long as all of us are having problems with CF this should be done by someone who can read/write and compile scripts. AND THAT IS NOT ME... To be honest: I don't really know what I am doing here.... And I guess i never will. Im just putting things together...

9 minutes ago, Farass said:

I noticed one thing when I compared MNC in SSE with my Oldrim setup( Screenshot using  domestic goat as an example. SSE to the left,oldrim to the right.SSE .json file on bottom). All formid's are equal except for the arousedarmor formId. Could that be the culprit? Should the number in the .json files be changed to reflect the arousedarmor id? I am not an expert on this so maybe it makes no difference..

screenshot_mnc.JPG

It's fine.

Form IDs are 8 characters: XXYYYYYY. The XX is the mod index and varies all the time according to how mods are loaded - the only ones that are reliable are for Skyrim.esm and the other DLCs because they're always loaded in the same order for everyone. The important part is the YYYYYY, which as you can see is the same for both. Which is good.

When writing form IDs people often write it like "xx123456" because the "xx" depends on your load order but the 123456 is known. So that armor would be xx027C74.

What CF and JContainers are doing in that JSON string is combining a magic value "__formData" (means the value is a form) plus the mod name plus the partial form ID. Which is enough information to find the full form ID in the game.

Those "Registering None / None" messages in your log are bad. The first None is the "normal" armor for a creature, which will almost always be None (because there's no armor given) so that's fine. The second one is the problem because it should be that xx027C74 form. But it's None, which means either JContainers couldn't load the form or that it could load the form but it wasn't an Armor like CF expected it to be. And it's hard for me to believe either is the case, unless...

Dumb question but the ESP is enabled, right? If you go in game, open the console, and do

help morenastycritters

does it list the MoreNastyCritters quest with form ID xx000D62?

20 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I still get empty message boxes when giving stuff to followers. But I'm not familliar with DD at all, I used it just because other mods depended on it. So I can't tell if this is usual.

I don't know either but it doesn't sound good.

I have the permission to upload a SE Version of Sexslaves and aroused. Is there anything, that needs to be done with aroused? I don't think so but I want to make sure. 

My version still has the 43 header and as long as it is working I refuse to touch the .esm.

Are you talking about taking ownership of the SSE ports of both? Or just uploading to this thread?

I strongly suggest you get both working in CK so it's all right and proper for SSE - as a player I would be worried about having an Oldrim mod in my load order, even if it appears to be working, and as the one maintaining that big list I wouldn't want to link to an SSE version unless I thought it was converted correctly.

I think you said you had problems with SLA before but it really should be as simple as removing the ESM flag, renaming, saving in CK, renaming, and adding the flag back. Can you try again, and if it still doesn't work (or you're unsure) send me what you ended up with and I'll check what's wrong so you know what happened.

For SL Sex Slaves, in my notes I have most people having headpart problems - faces, hair, etc. Do you have that solved?

And I also think that it is time to collect what we have for CF and MNC and make it ready for upload, but as long as all of us are having problems with CF this should be done by someone who can read/write and compile scripts. AND THAT IS NOT ME... To be honest: I don't really know what I am doing here.... And I guess i never will. Im just putting things together...

I won't be satisfied that CF and MNC are working unless/until we can figure out what problem half of the community is having with their conversions.

26 minutes ago, tasairis said:

It's fine.

Form IDs are 8 characters: XXYYYYYY. The XX is the mod index and varies all the time according to how mods are loaded - the only ones that are reliable are for Skyrim.esm and the other DLCs because they're always loaded in the same order for everyone. The important part is the YYYYYY, which as you can see is the same for both. Which is good.

When writing form IDs people often write it like "xx123456" because the "xx" depends on your load order but the 123456 is known. So that armor would be xx027C74.

What CF and JContainers are doing in that JSON string is combining a magic value "__formData" (means the value is a form) plus the mod name plus the partial form ID. Which is enough information to find the full form ID in the game.

Those "Registering None / None" messages in your log are bad. The first None is the "normal" armor for a creature, which will almost always be None (because there's no armor given) so that's fine. The second one is the problem because it should be that xx027C74 form. But it's None, which means either JContainers couldn't load the form or that it could load the form but it wasn't an Armor like CF expected it to be. And it's hard for me to believe either is the case, unless...

Dumb question but the ESP is enabled, right? If you go in game, open the console, and do

help morenastycritters

does it list the MoreNastyCritters quest with form ID xx000D62?

When entering "help morenastycritters" in console it returns: QUST: Morenastycritters (69000D62) ' More Nasty Critters'

in SSEedit the Quest for MoreNastCritters is FormID: 06000D62

9 minutes ago, tasairis said:

I don't know either but it doesn't sound good.

Are you talking about taking ownership of the SSE ports of both? Or just uploading to this thread?

I strongly suggest you get both working in CK so it's all right and proper for SSE - as a player I would be worried about having an Oldrim mod in my load order, even if it appears to be working, and as the one maintaining that big list I wouldn't want to link to an SSE version unless I thought it was converted correctly.

I think you said you had problems with SLA before but it really should be as simple as removing the ESM flag, renaming, saving in CK, renaming, and adding the flag back. Can you try again, and if it still doesn't work (or you're unsure) send me what you ended up with and I'll check what's wrong so you know what happened.

For SL Sex Slaves, in my notes I have most people having headpart problems - faces, hair, etc. Do you have that solved?

I won't be satisfied that CF and MNC are working unless/until we can figure out what problem half of the community is having with their conversions.

Before SL 1.63 came I had just ported SLA, to get TDF working... By now everything is fine. 

about SexSlaves. fishburgerz told me that I'm free to do everything I want with it. And I'm thinking about giving it a try. 

I don't really want to take over the ownership, I just want to give access to ppl that have less knowledge than me...

13 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

about SexSlaves. fishburgerz told me that I'm free to do everything I want with it. And I'm thinking about giving it a try. 

I don't really want to take over the ownership, I just want to give access to ppl that have less knowledge than me...

You should have to that mod's thread and see if you can find someone to help you do an official port (if you haven't tried already) so it's not just an attachment in a thread somewhere. That said, if you want to upload a zip/rar/7z here then I'll link to it.

And I know you've had odd problems with Creature Framework. Can you try this for me?

34 minutes ago, Farass said:

When entering "help morenastycritters" in console it returns: QUST: Morenastycritters (69000D62) ' More Nasty Critters'

in SSEedit the Quest for MoreNastCritters is FormID: 06000D62

Remember the first two digits don't matter.

I have no freaking idea what's going on. The JSON is fine and CF and JContainers can read it, the form IDs are matching up, the ESP is loaded, and yet it's still not getting the armors. I keep thinking maybe the (trivial) logging is incorrect but I can't see anything wrong with it either.

Did you edit the JSON a bit? The Domestic Goat section is different, and the arousedArmor form IDs for it and the Wild Goat are reversed. Those changes won't break anything but it is different.

Please try this new sslEffectDebug.pex script which will do a couple so-called "sanity checks". Start it with the SL Debug spell, either target or self doesn't matter, and you should see two messages as notifications, and in the console, and in the papyrus log. What are they? (If you don't, check the papyrus log for errors you haven't seen before.)

49 minutes ago, t0m0ya said:

Guys, anybody else getting trouble with Sexist Guards? It's working fine and loaded in MCM. The only problem is, the comments disappear as soon as they appear, like nano-seconds. Is it a compatibility issue or I am doing something wrong? 

As mentioned in the dependencies section of that mod, you need to install ✓ Fuz Ro D'oh.

42 minutes ago, tasairis said:

As mentioned in the dependencies section of that mod, you need to install ✓ Fuz Ro D'oh.

Thanks for the help. I just updated to latest fuz ro D'oh dll from nexus and it fixed the problem. The older version didn't generate an ini file eitherGuess a compatibility issue. ? Haven't checked in sex scenes yet, but player comments seems to be working now and stay for a sec at least. Nevertheless, its working. Thanks again. 

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

Since it works that does suggest a CF bug. Or at least a change in SSE that requires a change in CF too. Wonder if maybe the first OnUpdate fires too soon - like, maybe SSE is in the process of equipping and it hasn't completed by the time the update happens. Lag caused by having many mods? Speculation.

Uploading edits are "allowed" meaning no one has complained. I think as long as it's one or two files and people still have to visit the mod's page then it's fine. The full conversions are the real problem.

Yes I was thinking about that possibility as well. Anyhow I'll attach it here and if anyone has an objection against it let me know and I'll delete it.

I haven't had time to test for any longer period of time yet so make sure to use a junk save. Should work regardless of the CF SexLab Aroused support is activated or not.

It'll output "[CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor" to the papyrus log whenever it kicks in making it possible to see exactly how common the problem is. Well, if I wrote the detection bit accurately enough anyhow..

CFEffectCreature.pex

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Remember the first two digits don't matter.

I have no freaking idea what's going on. The JSON is fine and CF and JContainers can read it, the form IDs are matching up, the ESP is loaded, and yet it's still not getting the armors. I keep thinking maybe the (trivial) logging is incorrect but I can't see anything wrong with it either.

Did you edit the JSON a bit? The Domestic Goat section is different, and the arousedArmor form IDs for it and the Wild Goat are reversed. Those changes won't break anything but it is different.

Please try this new sslEffectDebug.pex script which will do a couple so-called "sanity checks". Start it with the SL Debug spell, either target or self doesn't matter, and you should see two messages as notifications, and in the console, and in the papyrus log. What are they? (If you don't, check the papyrus log for errors you haven't seen before.)

Sigh...I downloaded the newest moreNastyCritters11H. uninstalled old version , installed new. Registered everything again with CF.

Tried to change meshes - no change.

Downloaded the CFEffectCreature.pex from LazyGirl, registered all creatures again, but papyrus has the same error messages . Looks like the modified script doesn't kick in.

The .json I tried to edit a bit yes to see if it would make any change, but no.

A couple of questions:

1. Could it be some mix up regarding sexes? is gender=1 really male in SSE, can't find aroused armor if the gender is wrong??

2. What is the function of the .DLL file in MoreNastCritters?

3. Could it be some other mod that is preventing the mesh change for some users, but working for those who don't have the conflicting mod? 

Spoiler

[02/28/2018 - 02:51:17PM] [CF][Framework] Set override arousal for creature ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] to $Aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:17PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:18PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=3
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:18PM] [CF][Creature] ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] is still aroused after ending stripped arousal
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:18PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon restoration on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:18PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon restoration on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:21PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:21PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=3
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:21PM] [CF][Creature] ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:22PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:16PM] [CF][Framework] Set override arousal for creature ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] to $Stripped aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:16PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:16PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=2 arousalSource=4
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:17PM] [CF][Creature] ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:17PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:17PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=2 arousalSource=4
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Creature] ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:20PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:20PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

You should have to that mod's thread and see if you can find someone to help you do an official port (if you haven't tried already) so it's not just an attachment in a thread somewhere. That said, if you want to upload a zip/rar/7z here then I'll link to it.

And I know you've had odd problems with Creature Framework. Can you try this for me?

I'm stuck again in an endlesly registrating CF...

Can someone check this, If I can load it up for the audience?  I think it would be a good start to bring up the essentials. Even if it just for those who are lacking the courage or the abilities for doing it themself or those who are too lazy...the 'FTWALTCOTAFDITOTWATL' SE Section. I like repeating myself. 

BTW: It seems like we have successfully cooled down the situation on the SLBeta thread, I no longer understand what they are talking about there...

SexLabArousedSE.7z

11 minutes ago, Farass said:

Sigh...I downloaded the newest moreNastyCritters11H. uninstalled old version , installed new. Registered everything again with CF.

Tried to change meshes - no change.

Downloaded the CFEffectCreature.pex from LazyGirl, registered all creatures again, but papyrus has the same error messages . Looks like the modified script doesn't kick in.

The .json I tried to edit a bit yes to see if it would make any change, but no.

A couple of questions:

1. Could it be some mix up regarding sexes? is gender=1 really male in SSE, can't find aroused armor if the gender is wrong??

3. Could it be some other mod that is preventing the mesh change for some users, but working for those who don't have the conflicting mod? 

Reveal hidden contents

[02/28/2018 - 02:51:17PM] [CF][Framework] Set override arousal for creature ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] to $Aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:17PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:18PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=3
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:18PM] [CF][Creature] ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] is still aroused after ending stripped arousal
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:18PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon restoration on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:18PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon restoration on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:21PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:21PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=3
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:21PM] [CF][Creature] ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:51:22PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:16PM] [CF][Framework] Set override arousal for creature ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] to $Stripped aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:16PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:16PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=2 arousalSource=4
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:17PM] [CF][Creature] ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:17PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:17PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=2 arousalSource=4
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Creature] ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 02:52:18PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["goat" [Actor < (FF0040D7)>]]

I turned off the creature gender in SL. SLAL has problems with creature genders as far as i can remember this is not really solved.. the .dll shoud prevent rescaling of the wolves or the werewolves, I asked MMG about that. 'kick it out.' was the answer...

26 minutes ago, Farass said:

The number is for CF specifically - it's not the normal 0/1 that Skyrim and SexLab use. 0=none, 1=male, 2=female

SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll prevents Skyrim from internally rescaling actors when they're added to a "vehicle", which is basically just a thing that actors are set to move along with automatically. Like a horse or cart. SL adds actors to "vehicles" (not actual vehicles) when performing animations so that they can all move together as a group if needed. The plugin is because turning off SL's scaling won't prevent the game from doing its own, and the scaling had been known to cause crashes in Oldrim.

I also remember someone knowledgeable (probably MadMansGun) saying it's not necessary to have, and SSE may not even have the same crashing problem to begin with. Disabling scaling would mostly be annoying for assorted actors not near the standard 1.0/100% scaling factor, like some creatures and custom races.

Without Papyrus logs and perhaps edited code to write useful information to the logs, all I can do is guess, and in your case it seems that CF isn't loading the meshes because it doesn't think there are any set up. Because when it loaded the JSON data the decoded arousedArmor information indicated for every creature that there was no armor to use.

In other words, it's not that it has a hard time equipping the mesh but that it doesn't think there is one for it to use in the first place.

The problem is that the JSON clearly says there should be, so that's getting lost somewhere between the data file and when JContainers/CF looks up the corresponding form in the corresponding ESP. That gives three possibilities:

1. The game itself can't find the forms, which would be weird but that's par for the Bethesda course

2. JContainers has a problem with the encoded JSON data, which would also be weird

3. Creature Framework is doing something somewhere I can't see that somehow causes the problem, which is the weirdest

That sanity check debug script I posted tries to check for #1 and #2.

Most people are in your camp where the meshes aren't applied at all, so I'm hoping they have the same cause of the problem as well. Then there's Pfiffy's description, which is completely nuts and I don't even know where to start with it yet.

55 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I turned off the creature gender in SL. SLAL has problems with creature genders as far as i can remember this is not really solved..

I've heard about that but without any details, and I'm curious enough to look into it. What sort of problems?

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm stuck again in an endlesly registrating CF...

There's something really weird with your game. I think your computer might be possessed.

Endless loop, so the papyrus log shows CF "Reading file" of some file, then reading it again later? Looks like the log messages are repeating?

And the basic of basics. PC I assume? Legit copy of SSE? Windows 10? Anything unusual you think might be different in your setup from most of us?

The only one here that is coursed is me. Running Se on win7-64 with an intel 2500k and a Radeon 280... nothing special. 

19 minutes ago, tasairis said:

I've heard about that but without any details, and I'm curious enough to look into it. What sort of problems?

Don't know exactly, but it is recomended to turn off SL gender for creatures... Maybe I should turn it on again. I'm totally stuck right now. 

Ok I think im using the files provided here for debug of CF, im not sure if it will help but ive included my papyrus, load order, and jcontainers log.  Tested twice with a riekling warrior lol, no aroused armor either time.

JContainers64.log

Spoiler

JContainers64 4.0.1
plugin loaded
Registering functions started
NativeFunction.Ctor object state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor objectWithSize state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor objectWithInts state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor objectWithStrings state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor objectWithFloats state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor objectWithBooleans state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor objectWithForms state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor subArray state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor addFromArray state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor addFromFormList state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor getInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor getFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor getStr state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor getObj state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor getForm state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor findInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor findFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor findStr state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor findObj state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor findForm state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor setInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor setFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor setStr state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor setObj state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor setForm state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor addInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor addFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor addStr state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor addObj state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor addForm state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor count state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor clear state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor eraseIndex state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor eraseRange state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor valueType state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor swapItems state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor sort state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor unique state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor writeToIntegerPArray state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor writeToFloatPArray state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor writeToFormPArray state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor writeToStringPArray state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchAddInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchAddFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchMultInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchMultFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchModInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchDivInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchDivFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchAndInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchXorInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor fetchOrInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor exchangeInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor exchangeFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor exchangeStr state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor exchangeForm state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor exchangeObj state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor compareExchangeInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor compareExchangeFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor compareExchangeStr state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor compareExchangeForm state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor compareExchangeObj state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveStr state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveObj state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveForm state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveFltSetter state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveIntSetter state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveStrSetter state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveObjSetter state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solveFormSetter state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor hasPath state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor allKeys state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor allValues state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor writeToFile state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor root state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor setEntry state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor makeEntry state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor findEntry state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor hasKey state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor allKeysPArray state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor removeKey state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor addPairs state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor nextKey state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor getNthKey state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaStr state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaObj state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaForm state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor wrap state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor retain state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor release state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor releaseAndRetain state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor releaseObjectsWithTag state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor zeroLifetime state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor addToPool state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor cleanPool state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor shallowCopy state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor deepCopy state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor isExists state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor isArray state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor isMap state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor isFormMap state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor isIntegerMap state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor empty state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor readFromFile state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor readFromDirectory state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor objectFromPrototype state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor writeToFile state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor solvedValueType state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaFlt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaInt state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaStr state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaObj state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
NativeFunction.Ctor evalLuaForm state 00000285188A7B18 00000285188A7B18
Registering functions finished in 0.008000 sec
Revert started
Revert finished in 0.000000 sec
Load started
Garbage collection started
0 garbage objects collected. 0 objects are parts of cyclic graphs
Garbage collection finished in 0.000000 sec
Default domain
1515 objects total
1464 public objects
0 objects in aqueue
Load finished in 0.009000 sec
Save started
Default domain
1517 objects total
1464 public objects
0 objects in aqueue
Save finished in 0.008000 sec

Papyrus Log

Spoiler

[02/28/2018 - 10:28:45AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:45AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:45AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:48AM] Cannot open store for class "DLC1TestPhilAtronach", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:48AM] Cannot open store for class "uilistmenu", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:48AM] Cannot open store for class "uimenubase", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Cannot open store for class "ddunequiphandlerscript", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Cannot open store for class "ddunequipmcmscript", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "activateSubMenu" in state "menuaggression_standard" on object "EFFPluginAggression".
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Error: Unable to bind script EFFPluginAggression to FollowerPluginAggression (0C001175) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnMenuEntryTriggered" in state "" on object "EFFPluginTattoos".
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Error: Unable to bind script EFFPluginTattoos to FollowerPluginTattoo (0C001188) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnMenuEntryTriggered" in state "" on object "EFFPluginNickname".
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Error: Unable to bind script EFFPluginNickname to FollowerPluginNickname (0C00118A) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Cannot open store for class "LevelersTeleportFlagScript", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Cannot open store for class "_tckObjectContainerClickTriggerScript", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Cannot open store for class "_tckObjectContainerScript", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Cannot open store for class "_tckSortingContainerScript", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Cannot open store for class "QF__010191D9", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Error: Unable to bind script QF__010191D9 to 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (0F0191D9) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Cannot open store for class "ogdd_ReloadCaller", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Cannot open store for class "ogdd_nonSkyUIinstaller", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:49AM] Error: Unable to bind script ogdd_nonSkyUIinstaller to ogdd_UIQuest (2207F1CB) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:52AM] Cannot open store for class "WB_NewVancianMagicPersistent_Script", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:53AM] Cannot open store for class "RuseCheckForTent", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:53AM] Cannot open store for class "AetherialBoltScript", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:53AM] Cannot open store for class "_SHfShowCompassQuest_0200387D", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:53AM] Error: Unable to bind script _SHfShowCompassQuest_0200387D to _SHShowCompassQuest (9E00387D) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:53AM] Cannot open store for class "_SHfCrosshairEvent_02002856", missing file?
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:53AM] Error: Unable to bind script _SHfCrosshairEvent_02002856 to _SHCrosshairEvent (9E002856) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:28:58AM] Error: Unable to bind script dialoguefollowerscript to  (6604CE7F) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Unable to bind script ogdd_ReloadCaller to alias PlayerAlias on quest ogdd_UIQuest (2207F1CB) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property SSv3_HirelingApproaching on script SSv3HirelingRecurringAlias attached to alias HirelingRecurring on quest SSv2NPCs (39000D63) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property Alias_USKPTGTQ04Location on script QF_TGTQ04_000799E2 attached to TGTQ04 (000799E2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property USKPUtteringHillsReservation on script QF_TGTQ04_000799E2 attached to TGTQ04 (000799E2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property CaeliaShoes on script FCBathOutfitChangeScript attached to  (5E05D1B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property Caelia on script FCBathOutfitChangeScript attached to  (5E05D1B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property CaeliaDress on script FCBathOutfitChangeScript attached to  (5E05D1B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property BrolQuest on script FCPalaceEntryTriggerScript attached to  (5E093739) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property EE_KidsRoomSkyrimBeddingMarker on script EE_OptionsBookHouseHFScript attached to  (4000A22E) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (4000E68C) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property EE_KidsRoomElysiumBeddingMarker on script EE_OptionsBookHouseHFScript attached to  (4000A22E) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (4000E68B) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property EE_KidsRoom2KidsOnlyMarker on script EE_OptionsBookHouseHFScript attached to  (4000A22E) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (40066878) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C244) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000D7213) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property Alias_USKPDriftshadeSanctuaryReservation on script QF_C00_0004B2D9 attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property Alias_USKPGlenmorilCovenReservation on script QF_C00_0004B2D9 attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property TreeSapSpigot on script usleepretroactive307script attached to USLEEPRetroactive307 (0514EB3D) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000AED8B) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property DI_Quest_Forbid on script BanneredMareSceneTriggerScript attached to  (00092A30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Warning: Property DI_Global_Mikael on script BanneredMareSceneTriggerScript attached to  (00092A30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property HirelingRehireScript on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (0F0191D9) cannot be bound because 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (0F0191D9) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F031379) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (00102A99) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03137A) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000F122D) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C248) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0002B023) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C245) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (00102A99) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C246) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (00102AA1) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:16AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C247) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000F122D) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Warning: Property UlrinScene on script FCSunRotates attached to  (5E0AD741) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Warning: Property CenturionMusic on script FCSunRotates attached to  (5E0AD741) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Warning: Property MUSJudgment on script FCSunRotates attached to  (5E0AD741) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F031377) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000D7213) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F031378) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (00102AA1) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03137B) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0002B023) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Warning: Property FCQuest01 on script FCStartQuest attached to alias Note on quest 000FCQuest01 (5E012BB9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] VM is freezing...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] VM is frozen
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Reverting game...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Error: Unable to bind script ogdd_nonSkyUIinstaller to ogdd_UIQuest (2207F1CB) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Error: Unable to bind script QF__010191D9 to 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (0F0191D9) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Error: Unable to bind script dialoguefollowerscript to  (6604CE7F) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Error: Unable to bind script _SHfShowCompassQuest_0200387D to _SHShowCompassQuest (9E00387D) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:17AM] Error: Unable to bind script _SHfCrosshairEvent_02002856 to _SHCrosshairEvent (9E002856) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:28AM] Loading game...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:28AM] Error: Unable to bind script ogdd_ReloadCaller to alias PlayerAlias on quest ogdd_UIQuest (2207F1CB) because their base types do not match
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:28AM] Warning: Property CaeliaShoes on script FCBathOutfitChangeScript attached to  (5E05D1B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:28AM] Warning: Property Caelia on script FCBathOutfitChangeScript attached to  (5E05D1B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:28AM] Warning: Property CaeliaDress on script FCBathOutfitChangeScript attached to  (5E05D1B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:28AM] Warning: Property Alias_USKPDriftshadeSanctuaryReservation on script QF_C00_0004B2D9 attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:28AM] Warning: Property Alias_USKPGlenmorilCovenReservation on script QF_C00_0004B2D9 attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property DI_Quest_Forbid on script BanneredMareSceneTriggerScript attached to  (00092A30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property DI_Global_Mikael on script BanneredMareSceneTriggerScript attached to  (00092A30) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property HirelingRehireScript on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (0F0191D9) cannot be bound because 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (0F0191D9) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C245) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (00102A99) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property UlrinScene on script FCSunRotates attached to  (5E0AD741) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property CenturionMusic on script FCSunRotates attached to  (5E0AD741) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property MUSJudgment on script FCSunRotates attached to  (5E0AD741) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F031377) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000D7213) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property XFLMain on object EFFPluginTattoos because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property FollowerMenu on object EFFPluginTattoos because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property EnabledVar on object EFFPluginTattoos because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property FollowerAggression on script EFFPluginAggression attached to FollowerPluginAggression (0C001175) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property PlayerFollowerIsPassive on script EFFPluginAggression attached to FollowerPluginAggression (0C001175) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property XFL_Passive on script EFFPluginAggression attached to FollowerPluginAggression (0C001175) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property XFLMain on object EFFPluginAggression because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property FollowerMenu on object EFFPluginAggression because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property EnabledVar on object EFFPluginAggression because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property MenuOption on object EFFPluginAggression because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property EE_KidsRoomSkyrimBeddingMarker on script EE_OptionsBookHouseHFScript attached to  (4000A22E) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (4000E68C) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property EE_KidsRoomElysiumBeddingMarker on script EE_OptionsBookHouseHFScript attached to  (4000A22E) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (4000E68B) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property EE_KidsRoom2KidsOnlyMarker on script EE_OptionsBookHouseHFScript attached to  (4000A22E) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (40066878) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property SSv3_HirelingApproaching on script SSv3HirelingRecurringAlias attached to alias HirelingRecurring on quest SSv2NPCs (39000D63) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property Alias_USKPTGTQ04Location on script QF_TGTQ04_000799E2 attached to TGTQ04 (000799E2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property USKPUtteringHillsReservation on script QF_TGTQ04_000799E2 attached to TGTQ04 (000799E2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property TreeSapSpigot on script usleepretroactive307script attached to USLEEPRetroactive307 (0514EB3D) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000AED8B) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C247) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000F122D) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C248) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0002B023) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03137A) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000F122D) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property FCQuest01 on script FCStartQuest attached to alias Note on quest 000FCQuest01 (5E012BB9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03137B) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (0002B023) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C246) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (00102AA1) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F031379) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (00102A99) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F031378) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (00102AA1) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Property BrolQuest on script FCPalaceEntryTriggerScript attached to  (5E093739) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property XFLMain on object EFFPluginNickname because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property FollowerMenu on object EFFPluginNickname because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] error: Cannot set property EnabledVar on object EFFPluginNickname because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Error: Property teleportdestination on script bh_teleport attached to  (0F03C244) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000D7213) is not the right type
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Unable to get type EFFPluginAggression referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Unable to get type EFFPluginNickname referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:29AM] Warning: Unable to get type EFFPluginTattoos referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:31AM] Warning: Could not find type EFFPluginTattoos in the type table in save
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:31AM] Warning: Could not find type EFFPluginAggression in the type table in save
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Warning: Could not find type EFFPluginNickname in the type table in save
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] VM is thawing...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM]
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] =====Wet and Cold is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM]
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16201 / 16201
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] SexTalkConfig:OnGameReload
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 464
    [alias Player on quest _WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 6
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckWiCPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 416
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckMainCloakPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 444
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 494
    [alias Player on quest _WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 6
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "1nivWICCloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckWiCPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 418
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckMainCloakPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 444
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 494
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckWiCPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 420
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16201 / 16201
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Cloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckCoSPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 428
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckMainCloakPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 445
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Cloaks - No Imperial.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckCoSPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 430
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckMainCloakPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 445
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript OnPlayerLoadGame
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Cloaks - Player Only.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckCoSPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 432
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript Maintenance
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] [** SKYBIRDS v1.000000 IS LOADING **]
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] [skyBirds]Checking if "Simply Bigger Trees" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript SKSE installed, release 55
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_APBQuest (3800AA5E)]._APBQuest.SKSE_Init() - "_APBQuest.psc" Line 147
    [alias myPlayer on quest _APBQuest (3800AA5E)]._APBmyPlayerAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_APBmyPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 18
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] [skyBirds]"Simply Bigger Trees" was not detected. Please ignore the above errors that were produced.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] [skyBirds]Checking if "Birds of Skyrim" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] [skyBirds]"Birds of Skyrim" was detected.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.InitialiseMCM() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 107
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.SKSESetup() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 69
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.Maint() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 62
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].DBM_SKSESupportReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SKSESupportReloadAlias.psc" Line 7
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.InitialiseMCM() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 107
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.SKSESetup() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 69
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.Maint() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 62
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].DBM_SKSESupportReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SKSESupportReloadAlias.psc" Line 7
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: Cannot call Start() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.InitialiseMCM() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 108
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.InitialiseMCM() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 108
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.SKSESetup() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 70
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] EFF Notification: SKSE Loaded.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] EFF Notification: SKSE Callback functions Loaded.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.SKSESetup() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 70
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: Cannot call Start() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"
stack:
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] [A Quality World Map] Applying map camera constraint settings on load.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] EFF Notification: Dawnguard loaded.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "UIExtensions.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [FollowerExtension (0C000EFF)].effcore.XFL_RegisterExtensions() - "EFFCore.psc" Line 128
    [alias Player on quest FollowerSettings (0C000F5D)].EFFLoadSettings.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "EFFLoadSettings.psc" Line 6
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 26
    [alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] EFF WARNING: Menu system disabled, plugin failed to load.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 30
    [alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "SkyUI.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [FollowerExtension (0C000EFF)].effcore.XFL_RegisterExtensions() - "EFFCore.psc" Line 138
    [alias Player on quest FollowerSettings (0C000F5D)].EFFLoadSettings.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "EFFLoadSettings.psc" Line 6
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 34
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] EFF WARNING: Actor panel disabled, plugin failed to load SkyUI not found.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 38
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 42
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:32AM] Error: File "Artifacts.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_ArtifactsofSkyrimSMHandler (2765838D)].dbm_qf_dbm_artifactsofskyrims_0565838d.Maint() - "DBM_QF_DBM_ArtifactsofSkyrimS_0565838D.psc" Line 71
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 32
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: Cannot call Maint() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 33
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Complete Solitude.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_CompleteSolitudeSMHandler (270BDCF2)].dbm__qf_dbm_completesolitudeh_050bdcf2.Maint() - "dbm__qf_dbm_completesolitudeh_050bdcf2.psc" Line 35
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 34
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "TRUE CITY TGES.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_CompleteSolitudeSMHandler (270BDCF2)].dbm__qf_dbm_completesolitudeh_050bdcf2.Maint() - "dbm__qf_dbm_completesolitudeh_050bdcf2.psc" Line 46
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 34
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "TAVSolitude.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_CompleteSolitudeSMHandler (270BDCF2)].dbm__qf_dbm_completesolitudeh_050bdcf2.Maint() - "dbm__qf_dbm_completesolitudeh_050bdcf2.psc" Line 57
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Fossilsyum.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_FossilFormSMHandler (275A94C0)].dbm__qf__07029295.Maint() - "dbm__qf__07029295.psc" Line 305
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 38
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Gray Fox Cowl.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_GrayCowlFormSMHandler (27475EAF)].dbm_qf__05475eaf.Maint() - "dbm_qf__05475eaf.psc" Line 51
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 39
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Initializing ~~~~~
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Hunterborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_HunterbornSMHandler (27433B72)].dbm_qf__05433b72.Maint() - "dbm_qf__05433b72.psc" Line 196
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 41
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "JKs Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_JKSolitudeSMHandler (274BD1E2)].dbm_qf__054bd1e2.Maint() - "dbm_qf__054bd1e2.psc" Line 28
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 42
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "JKs Solitude.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_JKSolitudeSMHandler (274BD1E2)].dbm_qf__054bd1e2.Maint() - "dbm_qf__054bd1e2.psc" Line 39
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 42
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Konahrik_Accoutrements.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_KAFormSMHandler (27147D83)].dbm_qf__05147d83.Maint() - "dbm_qf__05147d83.psc" Line 156
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 43
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [SHESON_DynDOLOD_Quest <DynDOLOD_Quest (11000911)>] Load DynDOLOD_Worlds.json TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "WheelsOfLull.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_LullFormSMHandler (278C4E8F)].dbm_qf__058c4e8f.Maint() - "dbm_qf__058c4e8f.psc" Line 81
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 44
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: Cannot call Maint() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 45
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Morrowloot.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_MWLSMHandler (27085399)].dbm__qf_dbm_mwlhandler_05085399.Maint() - "dbm__qf_dbm_mwlhandler_05085399.psc" Line 93
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 46
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "MLU.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_MWLSMHandler (27085399)].dbm__qf_dbm_mwlhandler_05085399.Maint() - "dbm__qf_dbm_mwlhandler_05085399.psc" Line 104
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 46
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] error: Native static function ForEachMorphedReference could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] error: Native static function GetMorphedReferences could find no matching static function on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (15042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Solitude Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SolitudeRebornSMHandler (270B38F6)].dbm__qf_dbm_solituderebornhan_050b38f6.Maint() - "dbm__qf_dbm_solituderebornhan_050b38f6.psc" Line 23
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 47
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal: Compatibility checking
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SUTFormSMHandler (2712E34C)].dbm_qf__0512e34c.Maint() - "dbm_qf__0512e34c.psc" Line 317
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 48
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab version: 16201
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal:                 SlaveTats version:
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal:                  RaceMenu version: 7
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DBM_SKSEHandler (271170D6)].dbm_sksesupport.SKSESetup() - "DBM_SKSESupport.psc" Line 75
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation Pack version: 0
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab support: TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal:                   Overlay support: False
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] zbfExternal:      Non SexLab Animation support: False
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 544
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 552
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "iNeed.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 569
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "getSnowy.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 574
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_WyrmstoothDisplaySMHandler (274C74B4)].dbm_qf__054c74b4.Maint() - "dbm_qf__054c74b4.psc" Line 36
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 49
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Ravengate.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_RavenGateSMHandler (2706EBB9)].dbm_qf_dbm_ravengatesmhandler_0506ebb9.Maint() - "DBM_QF_DBM_RavenGateSMHandler_0506EBB9.psc" Line 69
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DBM_SupportReload (276C8264)].DBM_SMReloadAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "DBM_SMReloadAlias.psc" Line 50
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds][_APBQuest] The current number of woodpecker references is 183
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (15042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] SexTalk:CheckForAnims
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (15042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[1] -- 2:Handjob:Aggressive, Bondage, Bound, zaz, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly:TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [A Quality World Map] Settings applied.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [BOS] Checking if "Rigmor of Bruma" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Rigmor.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_BOS_Init (3B01CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.onBeginState() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 42
    [_BOS_Init (3B01CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [_BOS_Init (3B01CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.OnUpdate() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 27
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [BOS] "Rigmor of Bruma" was not detected. Please ignore the above errors.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]Checking if "Dawnguard" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [BOS] Checking if "Immersive Citizens" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]"Dawnguard" was detected.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [BOS] "Immersive Citizens" was detected.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [BOS] Checking if "Immersive Patrols" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]Checking if "HearthFires" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]"HearthFires" was detected.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Immersive Patrols II.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_BOS_Init (3B01CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.onBeginState() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 56
    [_BOS_Init (3B01CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [_BOS_Init (3B01CC48)]._bos_initfactionsscripta.OnUpdate() - "_BOS_InitFactionsScriptA.psc" Line 27
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]Checking if "Dragonborn" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [BOS] "Immersive Patrols" was not detected. Please ignore the above errors.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]"Dragonborn" was detected.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [BOS] Checking if "SkyTEST" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [BOS] "SkyTEST" was detected.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]Checking if "Rigmor of Bruma" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [BOS] Loading Immersive Citizens factions.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Rigmor.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ (380105FD)]._APBDynamicFactions.onBeginState() - "_APBDynamicFactions.psc" Line 89
    [ (380105FD)]._APBDynamicFactions.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [ (380105FD)]._APBDynamicFactions.OnUpdate() - "_APBDynamicFactions.psc" Line 44
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]"Rigmor of Bruma" was not detected. Please ignore the above errors.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]Checking if "Immersive Citizens" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]"Immersive Citizens" was detected.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]Checking if "Immersive Patrols" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "Immersive Patrols II.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ (380105FD)]._APBDynamicFactions.onBeginState() - "_APBDynamicFactions.psc" Line 107
    [ (380105FD)]._APBDynamicFactions.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [ (380105FD)]._APBDynamicFactions.OnUpdate() - "_APBDynamicFactions.psc" Line 44
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]"Immersive Patrols" was not detected. Please ignore the above errors.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]Checking if "SkyTEST" is loaded...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]"SkyTEST" was detected.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [skyBirds]Loading Immersive Citizens factions.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[2] -- 2:Fisting:Bondage, Bound, zaz, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly:TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (15042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[3] -- 3:Anal, Vaginal, Oral:Aggressive, Bondage, Bound, zaz, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly:False
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [SHESON_DynDOLOD_Quest <DynDOLOD_Quest (11000911)>] Load DynDOLOD_DLC2SolstheimWorld.json TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [Campfire]======================================================================================================
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [Campfire]     Campfire is now performing compatibility checks. Papyrus warnings about missing or               
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [Campfire]             unloaded files may follow. This is NORMAL and can be ignored.                              
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [Campfire]======================================================================================================
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [Campfire] Detected SKSE version 2.000600 (expected 1.070300 or newer, success!)
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [Campfire] Loaded: Dawnguard.esm
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [Campfire] Loaded: Dragonborn.esm
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [Campfire] Loaded: HearthFires.esm
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "TrueStormsSE.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [_SPLQuest (81000D65)]._splquestscript.Maintenance() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line 98
    [alias _SPLPlayer on quest _SPLQuest (81000D65)]._SPLPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SPLPlayerAlias.psc" Line 6
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[4] -- 4:Anal, Vaginal, Oral:Aggressive, Bondage, Bound, zaz, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly:False
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] [SHESON_DynDOLOD_Quest <DynDOLOD_Quest (11000911)>] Load DynDOLOD_DLC2SolstheimWorld_Objects.json TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 5:Anal, Vaginal, Oral:Aggressive, Bondage, Bound, zaz, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly:False
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:33AM] Error: File "mslVampiricThirst.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (12002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.onBeginState() - "YARC_InitQuestScript.psc" Line 182
    [RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (12002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (12002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.initialize() - "YARC_InitQuestScript.psc" Line 131
    [RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (12002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "YARC_InitQuestScript.psc" Line 23
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:34AM] [BOS] Loading SkyTEST factions.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:34AM] [skyBirds]Loading SkyTEST factions.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:34AM] [Campfire]======================================================================================================
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:34AM] [Campfire]                            Campfire compatibility check complete.                                      
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:34AM] [Campfire]======================================================================================================
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] [SHESON_DynDOLOD_Quest <DynDOLOD_Quest (11000911)>] Assigning INI values 2.700000
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] ~~~~~ Footprints: Running Maintenance ~~~~~
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] ~~~~~ Footprints VC: Checking if update is required. (Current Version: 1.530000) ~~~~~
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] Error: Cannot call OnConfigInit() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_WetQuest (74000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 608
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM]
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM]
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] SexTalk - Installed anim check complete.
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 (10021) is initialising
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] [CF][Framework] JContainers 4.0 is installed
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] [CF][Framework] SexLab 1.63 SE dev is installed
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:35AM] [CF][Framework] SexLab Aroused 20140124 is installed
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:36AM] [BOS] Updating factions...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:38AM] [CF][Framework] Sending register event
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:41AM] [CF][Framework] Beginning JSON registration
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:41AM] [CF][Framework] Found 4 JSON files in creatures.d
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:41AM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file MNC.json; skipping
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:41AM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file MNCClassic.json; skipping
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:41AM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file MNCLurkerAlt.json; skipping
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:41AM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file MNCRescale.json; skipping
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:41AM] [CF][Framework] Finished JSON registration
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:41AM] [CF][Framework] Forcing active actor restart
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] --[[Legacy of the Dragonborn is checking for patched mods - Please ignore GetFormFromFile errors.]]--
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] Error: File "Moonandstar_MAS.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SMPatches (276257BF)].dbm_qf_dbm_smpatches_056257bf.OnUpdate() - "DBM_QF_DBM_SMPatches_056257BF.psc" Line 33
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] Error: File "Undeath.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SMPatches (276257BF)].dbm_qf_dbm_smpatches_056257bf.OnUpdate() - "DBM_QF_DBM_SMPatches_056257BF.psc" Line 37
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] Error: File "WZOblivionArtifacts.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SMPatches (276257BF)].dbm_qf_dbm_smpatches_056257bf.OnUpdate() - "DBM_QF_DBM_SMPatches_056257BF.psc" Line 41
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] Error: File "akskyrimunderground.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SMPatches (276257BF)].dbm_qf_dbm_smpatches_056257bf.OnUpdate() - "DBM_QF_DBM_SMPatches_056257BF.psc" Line 45
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] Error: File "PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SMPatches (276257BF)].dbm_qf_dbm_smpatches_056257bf.OnUpdate() - "DBM_QF_DBM_SMPatches_056257BF.psc" Line 49
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] Error: File "Vigilant.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SMPatches (276257BF)].dbm_qf_dbm_smpatches_056257bf.OnUpdate() - "DBM_QF_DBM_SMPatches_056257BF.psc" Line 57
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] Error: File "PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SMPatches (276257BF)].dbm_qf_dbm_smpatches_056257bf.OnUpdate() - "DBM_QF_DBM_SMPatches_056257BF.psc" Line 65
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] Error: File "Elemental_Dragons.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SMPatches (276257BF)].dbm_qf_dbm_smpatches_056257bf.OnUpdate() - "DBM_QF_DBM_SMPatches_056257BF.psc" Line 69
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] Error: File "Lore Weapon Expansion.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [DBM_SMPatches (276257BF)].dbm_qf_dbm_smpatches_056257bf.OnUpdate() - "DBM_QF_DBM_SMPatches_056257BF.psc" Line 73
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] --[[Legacy of the Dragonborn has finished checking for patched mods.]]--
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (15042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (15042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (15042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:43AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (15042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:46AM] [CF][Framework] Cleared log Form DB
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:46AM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework is done initialising
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:46AM] [CF][Main Quest] The cloak is being applied for the first time since game load
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:53AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Lurker" [masterambushscript < (040337B1)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:53AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Lurker" [masterambushscript < (040337B1)>]] with race/skin ["Lurker" [Race <DLC2LurkerRace (04014495)>]]["" [Armor < (04014497)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:53AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Lurker" [masterambushscript < (040337B1)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:54AM] [CF][Creature] ["Lurker" [masterambushscript < (040337B1)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:29:54AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Lurker" [masterambushscript < (040337B1)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:30:05AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Bull Netch" [DLC2NetchFXScript < (04030F40)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Netch" [Race <DLC2NetchRace (0401FEB8)>]] skin=["NetchSkin" [Armor < (0401FEBB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:30:05AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Netch Calf" [Actor < (04030F41)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Netch" [Race <DLC2NetchCalfRace (04028580)>]] skin=["NetchCalfSkin" [Armor < (04028581)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:30:29AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Betty Netch" [DLC2NetchFXScript < (04030F42)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Netch" [Race <DLC2NetchRace (0401FEB8)>]] skin=["NetchSkin" [Armor < (0401FEBB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:30:37AM] [BOS] Updated 1387 factions.
[02/28/2018 - 10:30:37AM] [skyBirds]Updated 1387 factions.
[02/28/2018 - 10:30:40AM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Lurker" [masterambushscript < (040337B1)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:30:40AM] [CF][Framework] Deactivated actor ["Lurker" [masterambushscript < (040337B1)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:30:41AM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Lurker" [masterambushscript < (040337B1)>]] and doing nothing else
[02/28/2018 - 10:30:41AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Pack Guar" [Actor < (34167EB9)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Guar" [Race <BoTGuarMountRace (34167EB7)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (3413F558)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:00AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Banded Guar Charger" [Actor < (3414E95D)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Guar" [Race <BoTGuarMountRace (34167EB7)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (3415DC79)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:00AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Banded Guar Charger" [Actor < (3414E95C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Guar" [Race <BoTGuarMountRace (34167EB7)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (3415DC79)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:07AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Redoran Guard" [Actor < (040195BD)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:07AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Milore Ienth" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040182A2)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:07AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Slitter" [Actor < (04019598)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:07AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Adril Arano" [Actor < (04018281)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:08AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Redoran Guard" [Actor < (040195BC)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:08AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Banded Guar Charger" [Actor < (3414E95B)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Guar" [Race <BoTGuarMountRace (34167EB7)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (3415DC79)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:08AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Fethis Alor" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018293)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:08AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Pony Guar" [Actor < (34162DA8)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Guar" [Race <BoTGuarRace (3413F55A)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (3415DC7B)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:08AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Mogrul" [Actor < (0401959B)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Orc" [Race <OrcRace (00013747)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:08AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Garyn Ienth" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040182A0)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:08AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Dreyla Alor" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018295)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:08AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Glover Mallory" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401828F)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:20AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Guar" [Actor < (3414E95E)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Guar" [Race <BoTGuarRace (3413F55A)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (3413F558)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:51AM] Found 0 nakedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:51AM] slaScanner start time is ....186.064011
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:51AM] Found 0 arousedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:51AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Miner" [Actor < (0403A238)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:51AM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....186.691010, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 0
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:52AM] slaScanner end time is ....187.215012
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:52AM] Next update in 120.000000
[02/28/2018 - 10:31:57AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF002AF1)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:05AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF002AC0)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:05AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF002AEB)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:07AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF002AEE)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:12AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF002ACE)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:12AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF002B3A)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:19AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Ash Hopper" [masterambushscript < (0401E1E1)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Scrib" [Race <DLC2AshHopperRace (0401B658)>]] skin=["ScribSkin" [Armor < (04019B0A)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:19AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Ash Hopper" [DLC2AshHopperScript < (0401E1E7)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Scrib" [Race <DLC2AshHopperRace (0401B658)>]] skin=["ScribSkin" [Armor < (04019B0A)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:19AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Ash Hopper" [masterambushscript < (0401E1E3)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Scrib" [Race <DLC2AshHopperRace (0401B658)>]] skin=["ScribSkin" [Armor < (04019B0A)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:19AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Reaver Outlaw" [Actor < (04026B09)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:19AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Reaver Lord" [Actor < (04026B08)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:19AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Reaver Marauder" [Actor < (04026B0A)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:19AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF002B09)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:20AM] footprintsRefCountScript - ERROR: Negative FX Count Attempted
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:25AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF002B8D)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:25AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF002180)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:32:25AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Blue Jay" [_APBTestBirdScript01 < (FF00218E)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Blue Jay" [Race <_APB_Jaybird (38001E1F)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (130058CB)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:33:03AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Majni" [DLC2dunFrostmoonTransformScript < (0401F9C2)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:33:03AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Akar" [DLC2dunFrostmoonTransformScript < (0401F9CA)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:04AM] Found 0 nakedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:04AM] slaScanner start time is ....317.035004
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:04AM] Found 0 arousedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:04AM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....317.550018, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 0
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:04AM] slaScanner end time is ....317.796021
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:04AM] Next update in 120.000000
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:07AM] Error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (0403A5F3)].DLC2BurtSpigganFXScript.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (0403A5F3)].DLC2BurtSpigganFXScript.OnGetUp() - "DLC2BurtSpigganFXScript.psc" Line ?
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:07AM] Error: Unable to call GetParentCell - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (0403A5F3)].masterambushscript.GetParentCell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (0403A5F3)].masterambushscript.OnGetUp() - "masterAmbushScript.psc" Line ?
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:07AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (0403A5F3)].DLC2BurtSpigganFXScript.OnGetUp() - "DLC2BurtSpigganFXScript.psc" Line ?
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:09AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Riekling Hunter" [Actor < (040298F9)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:09AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Riekling Hunter" [Actor < (040298F9)>]] with race/skin ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354E6)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:09AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Riekling Hunter" [Actor < (040298F9)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:09AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Hunter" [Actor < (040298F9)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:10AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Riekling Hunter" [Actor < (040298F9)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:20AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:20AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] with race/skin ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (04017F46)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:21AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:21AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:21AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:24AM] Info: *Achievement 39 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:24AM] Info: *Achievement 75 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:26AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Riekling Warrior" [Actor < (04035B3F)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:26AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Riekling Scout" [Actor < (04035B4C)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:27AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Riekling Warrior" [Actor < (04035B3F)>]] with race/skin ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (04017F46)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:27AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Riekling Scout" [Actor < (04035B4C)>]] with race/skin ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354E5)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:27AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Riekling Warrior" [Actor < (04035B3F)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:27AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Riekling Scout" [Actor < (04035B4C)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:27AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [Actor < (04035B3F)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:27AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Scout" [Actor < (04035B4C)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:28AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Riekling Scout" [Actor < (04035B4C)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:28AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [Actor < (04035B3F)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:33AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Riekling Charger" [Actor < (04035B55)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:33AM] Error: Unable to call GetParentCell - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (0403A06F)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.GetParentCell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (0403A06F)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.OnGetUp() - "DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.psc" Line ?
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:33AM] Error: Unable to call GetParentCell - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (0403A06F)].masterambushscript.GetParentCell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<nullptr form> (0403A06F)].masterambushscript.OnGetUp() - "masterAmbushScript.psc" Line ?
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:33AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["riekling" [Actor < (04035B8A)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:33AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Riekling Charger" [Actor < (04035B55)>]] with race/skin ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038407)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:34AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Riekling Charger" [Actor < (04035B55)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:34AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Charger" [Actor < (04035B55)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:34AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["riekling" [Actor < (04035B8A)>]] with race/skin ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354E3)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:34AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["riekling" [Actor < (04035B8A)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:34AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Riekling Charger" [Actor < (04035B55)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:34AM] [CF][Creature] ["riekling" [Actor < (04035B8A)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:35AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["riekling" [Actor < (04035B8A)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:39AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Snow Bear" [Actor < (0403D347)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:39AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["riekling" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A217)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:40AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Snow Bear" [Actor < (0403D347)>]] with race/skin ["Snow Bear" [Race <BearSnowRace (000131E9)>]]["Snow Bear" [Armor < (000187FD)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:40AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Snow Bear" [Actor < (0403D347)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:40AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["riekling" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A217)>]] with race/skin ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354E3)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:40AM] [CF][Creature] ["Snow Bear" [Actor < (0403D347)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:40AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Snow Bear" [Actor < (0403D347)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:40AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["riekling" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A217)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:40AM] [CF][Creature] ["riekling" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A217)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:41AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["riekling" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A217)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:56AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(testerZ) -- TRUE -- MISS
[02/28/2018 - 10:34:58AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Riekling Warrior) -- TRUE -- MISS
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:02AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:02AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(testerZ) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:02AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(testerZ) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:02AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)>]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Riekling Warrior) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior] SetActor([DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)>]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationStarting() - []
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Riekling Warrior) -- FALSE -- They appear to already be animating
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - CreatureRef: [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Selecting new creature animations - []
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Creature Genders: [1, 0, 1, 0]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - GetByRaceGenders(ActorCount=2, RaceRef=[Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>], MaleCreatures=1, FemaleCreatures=0, ForceUse=False)
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=2, RaceRef=[Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>])
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:03AM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 2:Rieklings
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:04AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationPrepare() - []
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:04AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceM.DLC2RieklingRaceC
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:04AM] SEXLAB - Thread[1]  - Entering Making State
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:04AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[1] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all, or an invalid 'None' entry -- []
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread01 (14062452)].sslthreadcontroller.fatal() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1269
    [SexLabThread01 (14062452)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (95000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 76
    [None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 22
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:04AM] --- SexLab MatchMaker --- Failed to slot one of the actors into the animation thread - See debug log for details.
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:05AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 166.640366 // Moved: 133.208420
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:05AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]: 163.448242 // Moved: 135.543304
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:06AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 72.975113 // Moved: 93.665253
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:06AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]: 73.015495 // Moved: 90.432747
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:09AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:09AM] SEXLAB - PickByRaceKey(Rieklings)
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:09AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior]  - Scales[1.000000/ DISABLED] BaseEnjoyment[2]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:11AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Equipment: [[Form < (3701F91B)>], [SPELL < (950012C8)>], [SPELL < (950012C5)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:11AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Scales[1.050600/ DISABLED] Voice[Neutral (Male)] Expression[Pleasure] BaseEnjoyment[7]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:12AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:13AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:18AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 17.739014
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:18AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:19AM] [CF][Framework] Sending SexLabSceneStart event for ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:19AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:19AM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:19AM] [CF][Creature] Stripping ["Riekling Spear Thrower" [Form < (0403BD07)>]] from ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:19AM] [CF][Creature] Stripping ["Riekling Spear Thrower" [Form < (0403BD07)>]] from ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:19AM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:21AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:21AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 7.705994
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:23AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 8.542999
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:24AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:24AM] Found 1 arousedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:34AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:56AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:58AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 8.776001
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:58AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:59AM] Found 1 arousedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:59AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Warrior" [Actor < (04035B3F)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:35:59AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Scout" [Actor < (04035B4C)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:36:05AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["riekling" [Actor < (04035B8A)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:36:05AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Charger" [Actor < (04035B55)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:36:20AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:36:22AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Snow Bear" [Actor < (0403D347)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:36:24AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:36:26AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:36:29AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:36:37AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:03AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (15042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating or disabled = False.
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:07AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:09AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:11AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:17AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:22AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:22AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Resetting!
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:22AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior]  - Resetting!
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:24AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Scout" [Actor < (04035B4C)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:24AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Warrior" [Actor < (04035B3F)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:24AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 28.189026
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:24AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:24AM] [CF][Framework] Sending SexLabSceneEnd event for ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:24AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:24AM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon restoration on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:25AM] [CF][Creature] Equipping ["Riekling Spear Thrower" [Form < (0403BD07)>]] on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:25AM] Error:  (0403A118): has no 3d and cannot be equipped.
stack:
    [ (0403A118)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.creatureframeworkutil.GenericEquip() - "CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc" Line 166
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippingOrRestoring() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 488
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 314
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippedArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 255
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.OnSexLabSceneEnd() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 126
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:25AM] [CF][Creature] Equipping ["Riekling Spear Thrower" [Form < (0403BD07)>]] on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:25AM] Error:  (0403A118): has no 3d and cannot be equipped.
stack:
    <unknown self>.creatureframeworkutil.GenericEquip() - "CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc" Line 166
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippingOrRestoring() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 494
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 314
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippedArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 255
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.OnSexLabSceneEnd() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 126
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:25AM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon restoration on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:25AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:25AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:25AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Riekling Warrior Init Empty Stats
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:25AM] [CF][Framework] Set puppet to ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:29AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(testerZ) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:30AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Charger" [Actor < (04035B55)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:30AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["riekling" [Actor < (04035B8A)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:32AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Riekling Warrior) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:35AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:35AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Riekling Warrior) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:35AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:36AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(testerZ) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:36AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:36AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)>]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:36AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Riekling Warrior) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:36AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:36AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior] SetActor([DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (14061EEF)>]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:36AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationStarting() - []
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:36AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:37AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - CreatureRef: [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:37AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Selecting new creature animations - []
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:37AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Creature Genders: [1, 0, 1, 0]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:37AM] SEXLAB - GetByRaceGenders(ActorCount=2, RaceRef=[Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>], MaleCreatures=1, FemaleCreatures=0, ForceUse=False)
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:37AM] SEXLAB - GetByRace(ActorCount=2, RaceRef=[Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>])
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:37AM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 2:Rieklings
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:37AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationPrepare() - []
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:37AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceM.DLC2RieklingRaceC
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:39AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 401.184540 // Moved: 150.692047
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:39AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]: 397.101654 // Moved: 155.082245
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:40AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 205.608536 // Moved: 195.576004
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:40AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]: 201.660690 // Moved: 195.440964
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:41AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 62.855755 // Moved: 142.752777
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:41AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]: 62.699799 // Moved: 138.960892
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:43AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:43AM] SEXLAB - PickByRaceKey(Rieklings)
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:43AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior]  - Scales[1.000000/ DISABLED] BaseEnjoyment[6]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:45AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Equipment: [[Form < (3701F91B)>], [SPELL < (950012C8)>], [SPELL < (950012C5)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:45AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Scales[1.050600/ DISABLED] Voice[Neutral (Male)] Expression[Joy] BaseEnjoyment[10]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:52AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 17.093994
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:52AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:53AM] [CF][Framework] Sending SexLabSceneStart event for ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:53AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:53AM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:53AM] [CF][Creature] Stripping ["Riekling Spear Thrower" [Form < (0403BD07)>]] from ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:53AM] [CF][Creature] Stripping ["Riekling Spear Thrower" [Form < (0403BD07)>]] from ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:53AM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:54AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:56AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 7.533020
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:58AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 8.580994
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:59AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/28/2018 - 10:37:59AM] Found 1 arousedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:39AM] [CF][Framework] Set override arousal for creature ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] to $Aroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:39AM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:39AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=3
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:39AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] is still aroused after ending stripped arousal
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:40AM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon restoration on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:40AM] [CF][Creature] Equipping ["Riekling Spear Thrower" [Form < (0403BD07)>]] on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:40AM] Error:  (0403A118): has no 3d and cannot be equipped.
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippingOrRestoring() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 488
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippedArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 258
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.OnForceUpdate() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 102
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:42AM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:42AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=3
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:42AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:43AM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:43AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=3
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:43AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] aroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:47AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:47AM] [CF][Creature] Equipping ["Riekling Spear Thrower" [Form < (0403BD07)>]] on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:47AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:47AM] Error:  (0403A118): has no 3d and cannot be equipped.
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippingOrRestoring() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 494
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippedArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 258
    [Active effect 2 on  (0403A118)].CFEffectCreature.OnForceUpdate() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 102
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:47AM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon restoration on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:56AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:57AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 8.841980
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:57AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/28/2018 - 10:38:58AM] Found 1 arousedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:04AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:04AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riekling Warrior]  - Resetting!
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:04AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[testerZ]  - Resetting!
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:06AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 28.398010
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:06AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:06AM] [CF][Framework] Sending SexLabSceneEnd event for ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:06AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]] is still aroused after ending stripped arousal
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:06AM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon restoration on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:06AM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon restoration on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:18AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:23AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:25AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Scout" [Actor < (04035B4C)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:25AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Warrior" [Actor < (04035B3F)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:31AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["riekling" [Actor < (04035B8A)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:39:31AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Charger" [Actor < (04035B55)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:03AM] Found 0 nakedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:03AM] slaScanner start time is ....664.425049
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:03AM] Found 0 arousedActors
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:03AM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....665.045044, player is naked TRUE, Actor Count 0
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:04AM] slaScanner end time is ....665.285034
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:04AM] Next update in 120.000000
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:08AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Snow Bear" [Actor < (0403D347)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:14AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Frost Troll" [lvlpredatorscript < (0403A9F9)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:14AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["riekling" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A217)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:14AM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A213)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:14AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Reaver" [Actor < (0403A1EE)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:15AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A213)>]] with race/skin ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (04017F46)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:15AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Frost Troll" [lvlpredatorscript < (0403A9F9)>]] with race/skin ["Snow Troll" [Race <TrollFrostRace (00013206)>]]["" [Armor < (00016EE4)>]]
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:15AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Frost Troll" [lvlpredatorscript < (0403A9F9)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:15AM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A213)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:16AM] [CF][Creature] ["Frost Troll" [lvlpredatorscript < (0403A9F9)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:16AM] [CF][Creature] ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A213)>]] unaroused
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:16AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Frost Troll" [lvlpredatorscript < (0403A9F9)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:16AM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A213)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:17AM] Error: Cannot call SetAngle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [None].ORD_DesOnHitFire_Script.OnEffectStart() - "ORD_DesOnHitFire_Script.psc" Line 32
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:17AM] Error:  (0001C2AF): cannot be placed.
stack:
    [ (04035B3F)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].ORD_DesOnHitFire_Script.OnEffectStart() - "ORD_DesOnHitFire_Script.psc" Line 33
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:21AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:22AM] Error: Cannot call SetAngle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [None].ORD_DesOnHitFire_Script.OnEffectStart() - "ORD_DesOnHitFire_Script.psc" Line 32
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:22AM] Error:  (0001C2AF): cannot be placed.
stack:
    [ (04035B4C)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].ORD_DesOnHitFire_Script.OnEffectStart() - "ORD_DesOnHitFire_Script.psc" Line 33
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:27AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Warrior" [Actor < (04035B3F)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:27AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Scout" [Actor < (04035B4C)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:33AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Charger" [Actor < (04035B55)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:40:33AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["riekling" [Actor < (04035B8A)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:42:06AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Riekling Warrior" [DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript < (0403A118)>]]; already has effect
[02/28/2018 - 10:42:25AM] VM is freezing...
[02/28/2018 - 10:42:25AM] VM is frozen
[02/28/2018 - 10:42:26AM] Saving game...
[02/28/2018 - 10:42:27AM] VM is thawing...
[02/28/2018 - 10:42:32AM] VM is freezing...
[02/28/2018 - 10:42:32AM] VM is frozen
[02/28/2018 - 10:42:34AM] Log closed

I suppose i do have a lot of mods installed, its stable over 600+ hours on this playthrough im testing from

Here is my load order of esp and esm 196 of them, but I have 283 mods installed lol  Ive made the sexlab mods red to stand out, also maybe worth noting im using SAM-Light-SE with custom skin/mesh from Vector's website

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 10  a     Falskaar.esm
 11  b     UndergroundBathhouse.esm
 12  c     DynDOLOD.esm
 13  d     Campfire.esm
 14  e     SexLab.esm
 15  f     SexLabAroused.esm
 16 10     EFFCore.esm
 17 11     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 18 12     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 19 13     KS Hairdo's.esm
 20 14     RaceCompatibility.esm
 21 15     CreatureFramework.esm
 22 16     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 23 17     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 24 18     Better_Male_Presets.esp
 25 19     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 26 1a     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 27 1b     SkyUI_SE.esp
 28 1c     HideUI.esp
 29 1d     beltfastenedquivers.esp
 30 1e     Real Roads.esp
 31 1f     True Eyes SE.esp
 32 20     TrueBrows.esp
 33 21     Beards.esp
 34 22     DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
 35 23     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 36 24     TVDT REMOVED.esp
 37 25     Whiterun Forest Borealis.esp
 38 26     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 39 27     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
 40 28     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 41 29     Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
 42 2a     Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
 43 2b     S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
 44 2c     MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp
 45 2d     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 46 2e     BetterQuestObjectives.esp
 47 2f     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
 48 30     WeightLessLegacyAll.esp
 49 31     SmoothShores.esp
 50 32     Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 51 33     Obsidian Weathers.esp
 52 34     Beasts of Tamriel.esp
 53 35     Helgen Reborn.esp
 54 36     CarryWeight x100.esp
 55 37     SkyTEST-Settings.esp
 56 38     skyBirds_SSE.esp
 57 39     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 58 3a     SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
 59 3b     BirdsOfSkyrim_SSE.esp
 60 3c     EliAtrociousRiftenTextureFix.esp
 61 3d     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 62 3e     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 63 3f     ElysiumEstate.esp
 64 40     ElysiumEstate-HFNoKids.esp
 65 41     Point The Way.esp
 66 42     BirdsAndFlocks_SSE.esp
 67 43     JKs Whiterun.esp
 68 44     JK's Riverwood.esp
 69 45     SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp
 70 46     Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp
 71 47     fallentreebridgesSSE.esp
 72 48     Diversity - An NPC Overhaul.esp
 73 49     DustEffectsSSE.esp
 74 4a     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 75 4b     BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
 76 4c     DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp
 77 4d     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 78 4e     SkyTEST-HarderCreatures.esp
 79 4f     Shor's Stone.esp
 80 50     BGCollectables.esp
 81 51     TT Followers5 Imp and Bre Male.esp
 82 52     SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
 83 53     waterplants.esp
 84 54     waterplants verdant patch.esp
 85 55     Solitude Skyway SE.esp
 86 56     Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
 87 57     Ivarstead.esp
 88 58     DBM_Skyway_Patch.esp
 89 59     Helarchen Creek.esp
 90 5a     JokerinePenguins.esp
 91 5b     Kynesgrove.esp
 92 5c     Soljund's Sinkhole.esp
 93 5d     Karthwasten.esp
 94 5e     Convenient Horses.esp
 95 5f     ForgottenCity.esp
 96 60     Blacksmith Forge Water Fix SE USSEP.esp
 97 61     DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
 98 62     EmbersHD.esp
 99 63     TT Followers2.esp
100 64     JKs Whiterun exterior.esp
101 65     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
102 66     Blowing in the Wind - JK's Riverwood Patch SSE.esp
103 67     CollegeStudents.esp
104 68     Blowing in the Wind - Helgen Reborn Patch SSE.esp
105 69     Blowing in the Wind - JK's Whiterun Patch SSE.esp
106 6a     Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp
107 6b     Gildergreen Regrown.esp
108 6c     RimronAdaelFollower.esp
109 6d     BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
110 6e     50 More Perk Points.esp
111 6f     Elemental_Staffs.esp
112 70     Simple AUA.esp
113 71     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
114 72     Rebalanced Leveled Lists.esp
115 73     SL01AmuletsSkyrimDGDB_Outfit.esp
116 74     Capes&Cloaks.esp
117 75     WetandCold.esp
118 76     CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
119 77     WeaponsOf3E_SSE.esp
120 78     Unique Uniques.esp
121 79     JS Armored Circlets SE.esp
122 7a     skysan_icicle.esp
123 7b     RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
124 7c     Footprints.esp
125 7d     timescale10.esp
126 7e     InTheClear.esp
127 7f     RM Light Glass.esp
128 80     FNISspells.esp
129 81     Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
130 82     WondersofWeather.esp
131 83     Intelligent W3 Music Addon.esp
132 84     Optional Less Combat Music.esp
133 85     Tentapalooza.esp
134 86     ClamsDropPearls.esp
135 87     AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
136 88     Aetherium_Arsenal.esp
137 89     Real Solitude Rocks.esp
138 8a     Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
139 8b     Better Dynamic Snow.esp
140 8c     Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp
141 8d     Campfire BDS Patch.esp
142 8e     SexTalk.esp
143 8f     BedUndressDLC.esp
144 90     EFFDialogue.esp
145 91     KL-GeraltWolf.esp
146 92     KL-Kyron.esp
147 93     BalothTelvemFollower.esp
148 94     Solitude Skyway SE - Realistic Solitude Arch Patch.esp
149 95     XPMSSE.esp
150 96     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
151 97     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
152 98     Race Scale Remover.esp
153 99     RSChildren - Complete.esp
154 9a     RSChildren_PatchUSSEP.esp
155 9b     KS Hairdo's.esp
156 9c     UBH-HighDGcomPatch.esp
157 9d     ub_amulet_dialogue.esp
158 9e     ub_cell_darkarea.esp

159 9f     SkyHUD.esp
160 a0     ub_cell_cavern.esp
161 a1     ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp

162 a2     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
163 a3     UB Male Patch.esp
164 a4     ub_invite_any_npc.esp

165 a5     Skyrim Ice Shader Fix.esp
166 a6     SubsurfaceScatteringShader.esp
167 a7     DBM_AmuletsOfSkyrim_Patch.esp
168 a8     DBM_IA_Patch.esp
169 a9     DBM_ISC_Patch.esp
170 aa     DBM_RSChildren.esp
171 ab     LegacyoftheDragonborn - 4kTexturePack.esp
172 ac     PuppetMaster.esp
173 ad     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
174 ae     CharacterMakingExtender.esp
175 af     RaceCompatibility USSEP Patch.esp
176 b0     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
177 b1     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
178 b2     Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
179 b3     RaceMenu.esp
180 b4     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
181 b5     FNIS.esp
182 b6     SLAnimLoader.esp
183 b7     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
184 b8     Whistling Mine.esp
185 b9     Smash-Patch.esp
186 ba     Darkwater Crossing.esp
187 bb     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
188 bc     BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
189 bd     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
190 be     RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
191 bf     RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
192 c0     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
193 c1     RealisticWaterTwo+-+Verdant+Patch.esp
194 c2     RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
195 c3     DynDOLOD.esp

7 hours ago, tasairis said:

What about Zaz? All those zbf files are from Zaz and it sounds like they're not present at all - as in the mod itself isn't installed or activated.

Turns out my install of Zaz was the problem. Reinstalled it, and now Defeat is working about as well as I could expect it to. Guess I managed to muck up my initial install somehow.

11 hours ago, tasairis said:

DDi has a 3.3 download version. DDa is still 2.0 and DDx is only 4.0.

Using a language other than English? LOOKUP FAILED is caused by an unlocalized plugin. I don't know how Creation Kit deals with those, but if you load the mod in SSEEdit and check the appropriate record (the NPC) then you should see errors. Look into String Localizer. If you want you can send me the converted ESP and I'll check it out.

Google didn't show me anything particularly useful about converting localized Oldrim mods to SSE...

That is just about Creation Kit and compiling Papyrus scripts. Oldrim CK thought sources were in scripts/source while SSE CK thinks they are in source/scripts. Fortunately it's configurable, but unfortunately the modding community hasn't decided yet on which one to use so some mods use one structure and some use the other.

(Personally I wish we would use the latter - it's the default, and with source/ at the top authors can put all sorts of other interesting things in there.)

As a mod consumer you don't need to worry about it.

thanks a lot, I'll look into the NPCs with SSEEdit and see what shows up, if not I'll totally forward it.