SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

On 6/24/2018 at 8:07 PM, sensei_kimiko said:

I was also wondering if Simple Slavery Plus was being worked on.  I saw  ≈ Simple Slavery (non-DD version)  but that doesn't seeme to be the most current Oldrim version and it's non DD.

I'll add Simple Slavery Plus with the next update.

11 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

Hey a question though, anyone know which of these mods has any femdom stuff? 

For the most part it depends on what animations you have, but beyond that it really depends what you're thinking of. Particularly whether you're thinking consensual or aggressive/non-con.

9 hours ago, septimus1028 said:

Oh no, I'm using the wrong version....

Yup, needs to be either from Pfiffy's ("Piffy"? oops...) page or the SSE version from RohZima's page.

18 minutes ago, iN7xus said:

What is the trick that you mostly just have to remove the BSA in mods that they work?

It's not that simple - extracting the BSA is only one step in the conversion process. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990 is a pretty decent, detailed guide to all the steps.

Edit: While it's not as simple as just extracting the BSA, once you've done a few conversions you'll find that overall, it really is simple ;)

On 6/27/2018 at 6:27 AM, tasairis said:

* Ported: SLAL: komotor
* Beta: Submissive Lola SSE
* Convertable: Sextalk
* Need More Feedback: Interactive BDSM, Simple Slavery Plus, The Manipulator

I haven't checked the RM interface of Manipulator, but everythingelse is working. 

3 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

For me, its working pretty well, also with SD. ;)

It is just, that I had to improvise a pastch for the Heretic stuff, because HDT inn't reallly availible for SE...And the scripts come from tasairis and the .dll from Javi---- 

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It is just, that I had to improvise a pastch for the Heretic stuff, because HDT inn't reallly availible for SE...

Yeah, the high heel stuff not working, but without it also enjoyable, and not causing any crash. (only just a failure message)

8 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

Yeah, the high heel stuff not working, but without it also enjoyable, and not causing any crash. (only just a failure message)

The high heels should work... or you have a problem with NIO.... A lot of the chain models are broken..

1 minute ago, BazsiHUN said:

Yeah, the chains... with high heel, im sure you have right. What should i change in NIO to work?

Why do so many ppl have problems with RM/Nio???.... It is that simple....I even posted a link to a video.... It depressing me to say it again and again and again...

1. download the RM or Nio manually and RM Alpha6

2. extract the file with 7zip in a seperate folder

3. extract the .bsa with BAE

4. delete the .bsa

5. copy the SKEE.dll/.ini into the SKSE/Plugin/ folder and delete the other .dll /.ini files

6. make a new archive with 7zip

7. install that achive with your modmanager...

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Why do so many ppl have problems with RM/Nio???.... It is that simple....I even posted a link to a video.... It depressing me to say it again and again and again...

1. download the RM or Nio manually and RM Alpha6

2. extract the file with 7zip in a seperate folder

3. extract the .bsa with BAE

4. delete the .bsa

5. copy the SKEE.dll/.ini into the SKSE/Plugin/ folder and delete the other .dll /.ini files

6. make a new archive with 7zip

7. install that achive with your modmanager...

Thank you!

I did not want to make trouble for you, sorry. And i know that can be boring to explain it over and over again, but it is also difficult to find something because of the 55 page...

On 6/26/2018 at 8:20 AM, tasairis said:

For the most part it depends on what animations you have, but beyond that it really depends what you're thinking of. Particularly whether you're thinking consensual or aggressive/non-con.

I guess any quest mods or stuff that isn't just simple dialogue to initiate sex. I am just looking for mods that aren't completely focused on dominant male stuff and it is hard to find femdom content in loverslab mods (in my experience). So like mods that allow you to be submissive or dominant (or just dominant) with females.