SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

Where is BDO?

If it crashes every time you look at an item then it's probably a bad texture or mesh for that item. Did you convert all those files? Does NifScan-ing everything in the mod show any problems?

Yeah, this sounds definitly like a defective mesh or a bad texture... More like a bad texture if you ask me. Do you have a link?

6 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Yeah, this sounds definitly like a defective mesh or a bad texture... More like a bad texture if you ask me. Do you have a link?

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1BgBgKQ-5uigMLln9rkS53wzaPUNJv8gr&export=download

That's the download I used, it's the complete pack. If anyone else does anything with it any chance they could upload it? Would definitely be appreciated, will also try to figure this out myself.

25 minutes ago, Sabo said:

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1BgBgKQ-5uigMLln9rkS53wzaPUNJv8gr&export=download

That's the download I used, it's the complete pack. If anyone else does anything with it any chance they could upload it? Would definitely be appreciated, will also try to figure this out myself.

I will take a look mat it, but I can only give you hints... Uploading/sharing it without permission will break some rules.

First thing I have found:

==== SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.1 (Texture Scan) by ousnius ====
[INFO] Scanning 1596 texture file(s)...
[INFO] Scan finished.
D:\Downloads\[Alpha] BDO Complete Pack by Team TAL\Textures\BDO Cubemaps\ore_gold_e.dds
- Uncompressed cubemaps require an alpha channel, use ARGB8 or DXT1/BC1.

You might replace this one with the Skyrim original cubemap, for a test. Then go throu all the textures and see if they are scaled properly: (at best square and powers(?) of 4 (4*4/8*8/... 128*128 and so on) If not rescale them to something fitting. 

then check the gnd files in nifskope. Yeah, working on such big packs is a lot of work... ( a lot of ppl call it shitty work... ) 

ore_gold_e.dds

Note to @tasairis I can confirm pahe, HSH, ITF and And you get a slave as portable. But I have not checked AYGOS ecxessivly....I also know, that ClftonJD and Musje are about to release a SE version soon. I still have the problem, that the CK crashes if I try to resave HSH but even with the old Header it runs quite stable. 

1 minute ago, BazsiHUN said:

Hello Pfiffy!

I was sure, it works for you...?

Can you please help me to make it work, or perhaps can you upload it somewhere?

No chance of uploading it.  I have already asked for permission an don't got any response. Same for Eager NPC's and matchmaker.... 

As a hint: Extract the BSA in a seperate folder, and then copy the other files over it. Don't forget to delete the BSA. I did it just for the fun of it. haven't tested all the features, but I see no reason, why it shouldn't work.

8 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

No chance of uploading it.  I have already asked for permission an don't got any response. Same for Eager NPC's and matchmaker.... 

As a hint: Extract the BSA in a seperate folder, and then copy the other files over it. Don't forget to delete the BSA. I did it just for the fun of it. haven't tested all the features, but I see no reason, why it shouldn't work.

So nothing else, only just extracting BSA? I toughd it is more complicated. Okay, i give it a try.

Thank you!

On 6/17/2018 at 8:19 AM, Pfiffy said:

This is something, that i wondered, too. The conditions seem to be tricky.

But I also wondered if Better Vampires is working correctly...  Because it dopesn't count me as a Vampire... Have to test that a bit more in game..

follow up on vampire feeding . on a new game with this below all vampire mods or above and becoming a vampire normally i dont get any of the dialauge at all. Even on a new game with just sexlab and the animation loader installed. 

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I will take a look mat it, but I can only give you hints... Uploading/sharing it without permission will break some rules.

[INFO] Scan finished.
D:\Downloads\[Alpha] BDO Complete Pack by Team TAL\Textures\BDO Cubemaps\ore_gold_e.dds

You might replace this one with the Skyrim original cubemap, for a test. Then go throu all the textures and see if they are scaled properly: (at best square and powers(?) of 4 (4*4/8*8/... 128*128 and so on) If not rescale them to something fitting. 

then check the gnd files in nifskope. Yeah, working on such big packs is a lot of work... ( a lot of ppl call it shitty work... ) 

ore_gold_e.dds

I honestly don't really have any idea how any of that works. But I'll give it a shot, hopefully it'll work. If you try it and it works, let me know.

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

[INFO] Scan finished.

ore_gold_e.dds

Update, working so far with only changing that, haven't noticed any errors in anything yet, and no CTD. If it continues to work and it's allowed I'll upload it for everyone else.

5 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Update, working so far with only changing that, haven't noticed any errors in anything yet, and no CTD. If it continues to work and it's allowed I'll upload it for everyone else.

Only do that if you have the permission to do that...

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Only do that if you have the permission to do that...

Doubt I can get permission because the original porters got asked to take it down from their Patreon as it turns out, so I can't really get permission there.

2 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Doubt I can get permission because the original porters got asked to take it down from their Patreon as it turns out, so I can't really get permission there.

go for the original authors... might be that they had to take it down just becaus they put it on patreon or have not asked for permission. Porting things is easy, the permission thing is tricky... But noone keeps you from telling others the secrets....

* Ported: Fill Her Up SE
* Need More: PAHE: And you get a slave!
* Linking to the (ported/compatible?) Dewmer and Spider EC+ addons

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Note to @tasairis I can confirm pahe, HSH, ITF and And you get a slave as portable. But I have not checked AYGOS ecxessivly....I also know, that ClftonJD and Musje are about to release a SE version soon. I still have the problem, that the CK crashes if I try to resave HSH but even with the old Header it runs quite stable. 

Last I knew your PAHE was working with fred200's ESM because you had problems converting it yourself. (Yes, I've kept track of that ?) Is that still the case?

And what's ITF?

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

* Ported: Fill Her Up SE
* Need More: PAHE: And you get a slave!
* Linking to the (ported/compatible?) Dewmer and Spider EC+ addons

Last I knew your PAHE was working with fred200's ESM because you had problems converting it yourself. (Yes, I've kept track of that ?) Is that still the case?

And what's ITF?

Well, it bothered me that I didn't get it to work on my own so I did it again and succeed, and now Im playing with a conversion, CliftonJD did as first step for an official release.

ITF is Interactive Torture Framework, one part of the mods that Musje made for Pahe. I also played with HSH 1,17/1,18 and now I moved to 1.19.  

It seems like I have to play around with the load order a bit in my actual playthrou...

I have some vanilla and some SL solutions Dialogs that do not appear. For now it is nothing serious...

47 minutes ago, saxman314 said:

Devious Captures works fine for me.  Just opened, changed an item name back/forth and saved in the CK... don't even know if I needed to do that.

The addons seem to work pretty good, as long as ppl get the DD basics to work.....

9 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The addons seem to work pretty good, as long as ppl get the DD basics to work.....

Good to know... The basics seem to be 100% functional for me.  I'm slowly going through the addons and trying to decide if they're safe to add to my load order, trying them out, etc.  Any hope for SD+?  That was my favorite pervy mod for Oldrim.