SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

4 hours ago, Dazed_and_confused said:

I was not able to reproduce this. However, I do have a guess; is the PapyrusUtil.dll from Simply Knock overriding the one provided by PapyrusUtil itself? That could cause some problems, as it's an outdated version.

Unfortunately that file is in the SE mod, so I don't have control over it. In my load order I've "hidden" it (and the one provided by SexLabFramework, though that one should be fine, I think) , and made sure PapyrusUtil's dll is the one that survives.

You are right, unfortunately PapyrusUtil 4.4 does not work on GOG right now.

I tested it on Steam 1.6.353 (.dll by LawrenceFB) - if PapyrusUtil 4.3 is removed the same problem happens (settings reset on load).

I thought Simple Knock only needed PapyrusUtil to import/export profiles, but it's actually a semi-mandatory requirement.

On 10/17/2022 at 11:54 PM, tasairis said:

RaceMenu has done this before: post a version on Patreon, let it sit there for a while, then eventually update it on Nexus too. No particular reason I've seen yet to believe there's something else going on.

I see, thank you.

31 minutes ago, DrHuge said:

So what do this do actually?

Allows you to use placeholders in translation files. For example the english translation for Whose Quest is it anyway is "Quest item locked by: {}.", when used in game the {} is then replaced with the quest name.
I just noticed it's on OPs list so I thought I'd post it here.

Edited by VersuchDrei

Download first 1 SAM Light v1.3  found in google

5. SMBB Baka Custom (SAM Body) + SMP found in google

Good luck 

2 Schlong of SAM Light AE.7z 3 Schlong of SAM Light AE- Continuation.7z 4 Schlong of Sam Light SE AE Cocks Update.7z

On 10/19/2022 at 7:16 PM, Angelvine said:

Simple Slavery no show on MCM in AE v1.6.6.40 

SOS Male is possible with AE v1.6.6.40

Good luck 

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_AE - v1.1.4.zip 52.28 MB · 173 downloads

Downloaded this, and it seems I've downloaded either this exact file or something with the same name before..... but this worked. SOS is seemingly working. Amazing. Haven't gone far bc of time restraints but the MCM menu is back up, addons load, I can attach a schlong to my female character, and the SOS body is properly loading. 

9 hours ago, jujumangle said:

Downloaded this, and it seems I've downloaded either this exact file or something with the same name before..... but this worked. SOS is seemingly working. Amazing. Haven't gone far bc of time restraints but the MCM menu is back up, addons load, I can attach a schlong to my female character, and the SOS body is properly loading. 

I used SAM too 

SOS body load is a bit of an issue due pant load after I remove it then go to SAM that's why 

I suspect that schlongofskyrim.dll is missed in skse so you can take old .dll into your sos load  if possible or not 

You can uninstall SOS then to install SAM 

Fix SOS and SAM loading

I'm not sure just trying this  

SchlongsOfSkyrim SKSE for SAM.7z SchlongsOfSkyrim skse for SOS.7z

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Oct 17 #7549) - SE 1.6.640 - ✅SL 1.65 ✅CACO ❌DAR ✅po3 ❌SoS

As threatened, I'm dropping the update chart at the start as they're trickling in very slowly now. DAR is still coming as a notable modder has stepped up to do the update, however they're professed to be quite busy for the time being so it could still be a while yet. SOS AE is another big one still to come. Then there are a couple others like TK Dodge SE where some people say it works and others say it doesn't - myself, I'm inclined to believe the latter and that people are overlooking something.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Oct 23 #7575)
On 10/21/2022 at 1:50 PM, Angelvine said:

Download first 1 SAM Light v1.3  found in google

5. SMBB Baka Custom (SAM Body) + SMP found in google

Good luck 

2 Schlong of SAM Light AE.7z 8.33 MB · 57 downloads 3 Schlong of SAM Light AE- Continuation.7z 11.13 MB · 51 downloads 4 Schlong of Sam Light SE AE Cocks Update.7z 6.49 MB · 51 downloads

Works like a charm thank you.