SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

9 hours ago, tasairis said:

NMM is old, old means it was made long ago, and long ago means ancient and unsophisticated and dumb, therefore NMM is Not Good.

Vortex is pretty, pretty means there was effort into making it pretty, and effort making it look pretty means effort not doing other things, therefore Vortex is Not Good.

MO2 is bland, bland means it was designed by a genius sitting in an dark basement, and geniuses are smart, therefore MO2 is Good.

As a MO2 user I can confirm.

Edit: testing vortex for my enderal installation. so far its working well.

22 hours ago, T-lam said:

tested this one and made a patch for myself (Dragon glitch)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38035

I don't know, if I am allowed to post it here.

Asked for permission, but Rockfield has'nt been here for almost a year.

Is it allowed to post the procedure to fix it ?

Took the Succubus through Skuldaven all the way and tested on at least 10 dragons. work well and lots of fun.

If you look at previous posts under his LL offering he gave me permission to post modified version of previous versions and newer modifications. I believe he gave permission for others in the same post. So just include that permission in whatever you post. I never got around to posting modded version of previous version but if you can not find the permission to others I will post that and give you permission that way you cover your ass.

38 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

If you look at previous posts under his LL offering he gave me permission to post modified version of previous versions and newer modifications. I believe he gave permission for others in the same post. So just include that permission in whatever you post.

OK, I posted it under his threat. Ty

Report on Enderal. 

SOS needs a patch like this but for SE.

otherwise,

Basic Sexlab works. the framework works, SLAL works. Animations works

Female bodies (I test CBBE) works, physics works,

this is probably not the place to keep track of this but it seems the basics work.

On 4/13/2021 at 8:34 PM, tasairis said:

NMM is old, old means it was made long ago, and long ago means ancient and unsophisticated and dumb, therefore NMM is Not Good.

Vortex is pretty, pretty means there was effort into making it pretty, and effort making it look pretty means effort not doing other things, therefore Vortex is Not Good.

MO2 is bland, bland means it was designed by a genius sitting in an dark basement, and geniuses are smart, therefore MO2 is Good.

Only Vortex is largely designed by the genius behind Mo/MO2 in the first place. So Vortex is also good. And pretty. Pretty is good too. :)

On 4/15/2021 at 9:46 PM, Kain82 said:

Flower Girls works with Enderal too.  I am using it in my game.  The only problem I have is that it does not have it's own save structure.  I mean when I went to load the game it also had some old long deleted Skyrim SE saves.

Enderal should use its own saved game directory - if you download the Steam version, that is. If you are using Vortex, it will corrupt the Enderal ini files. I've read there's a fix coming for it.

On 4/16/2021 at 3:16 PM, superlerk123 said:

Did the awesome person working on SGO4 stop working on it?
;0, beta download 7 is teasing me right now as its not there :(
beta 6 working fine so far tho

As far as I know he is. He's also doing Display Model SE and Untamed 2, with most of the work being on DMSE recently. No activity on github this month, but he's still active in Discord discussing them when they come up.

8 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Enderal should use its own saved game directory - if you download the Steam version, that is. If you are using Vortex, it will corrupt the Enderal ini files. I've read there's a fix coming for it.

Oh that it explains it.  I am using Vortex and the Steam version.

can anyone help me get the breasts to work on the sgo 3 SLIF script. it seems it never sends anything to the breasts so they never scale. the belly does scale fine thou. i had to piece i together since al those posted  fixed scripts never post their source. they also may not be scaling due to it being a bhunp body. ive tried differnt lists and moreph files and its all the samedcc_sgo_QuestController.pscdcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

5 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

can anyone help me get the breasts to work on the sgo 3 SLIF script. it seems it never sends anything to the breasts so they never scale. the belly does scale fine thou. i had to piece i together since al those posted  fixed scripts never post their source. they also may not be scaling due to it being a bhunp body. ive tried differnt lists and moreph files and its all the samedcc_sgo_QuestController.pscdcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

I've gotten it working using 3BBB and CBBE SE, but I think that's the SLIF profile or whatever that I imported. I don't know of one for BHUNP.

You need something like this for BHUNP:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?tab=comments#comment-2820451

You could try it anyway, as long as you're not using UNP only morphs for your body it might work.

Edit: just noticed you said SGO 3. I haven't used that since before the 3BBB bodies came out. It may need to be edited to use bodymorphs. I use SGO4 - it's functional and does all I expect out it and uses bodymorphs by default. It will let you modify sliders directly so you can use just the ones you want.

https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-soulgem-oven/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-6

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

I've gotten it working using 3BBB and CBBE SE, but I think that's the SLIF profile or whatever that I imported. I don't know of one for BHUNP.

You need something like this for BHUNP:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?tab=comments#comment-2820451

You could try it anyway, as long as you're not using UNP only morphs for your body it might work.

Edit: just noticed you said SGO 3. I haven't used that since before the 3BBB bodies came out. It may need to be edited to use bodymorphs. I use SGO4 - it's functional and does all I expect out it and uses bodymorphs by default. It will let you modify sliders directly so you can use just the ones you want.

https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-soulgem-oven/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-6

was there any way for sgo4 to work with SLIF. i remember seeing somewhere someone did a way to get it to pretty much work but cant remember whre it was

So, I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask but I haven't had any luck anywhere else so here goes. I'm been using the Bijin mods and even though I always configure them with the wrinkles option (all 3 of them). none of the NPCs like Hulda or Delphine have wrinkles. Some years ago, I used Bijin AIO which as a default uses non-wrinkles so I thought that was the issue. I've stopped using it but it's still the same for some reason. I even tried making a clean installation of the game to make sure there aren't any leftover files since this drive is from my old PC and it's the same.

I even installed the Bijin skin for Bijin family mod and chose the wrinkles option and it's the same. Has anyone encountered this issue and may have some insight to offer?

On 4/18/2021 at 5:10 AM, Kain82 said:

Oh that it explains it.  I am using Vortex and the Steam version.

you could temporarily fix it by deleting the settings file, run the launcher, close it, run it again and there won't be any error and you should see your saves.

Enderal update,

armor replaces work.

3BBB body works

SOS works you just need those patches I mentioned despite being for LE it works on the SE version.

Pretty much everything works it seems except for the things that adds to the world.

One road block I've come across is MoreNastyCreatures. it CTDs the game at the start menu.

and the fix on the corrupting settings just came though... I think.

On 4/17/2021 at 9:08 PM, ruddycray said:

This is the last update i'll make on Enderal. if anything comes up, i'll just post it in a separate place

On 4/19/2021 at 2:10 PM, sidfu1 said:

was there any way for sgo4 to work with SLIF. i remember seeing somewhere someone did a way to get it to pretty much work but cant remember whre it was

I think it mostly involved editing the skee64.ini from racemenu. They don't directly talk to each other, but they shouldn't duke it out either. it was mentioned on darkconsole's discord that 3/Maximum should eliminate the need for slif, but i'm not quite ready to try that.

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Maximum
iScaleMode=3

; Determines key merging method (when there are two body morph keys for the same morph)
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Maximum
iBodyMorphMode=2

22 hours ago, JimKhan said:

So, I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask but I haven't had any luck anywhere else so here goes. I'm been using the Bijin mods and even though I always configure them with the wrinkles option (all 3 of them). none of the NPCs like Hulda or Delphine have wrinkles. Some years ago, I used Bijin AIO which as a default uses non-wrinkles so I thought that was the issue. I've stopped using it but it's still the same for some reason. I even tried making a clean installation of the game to make sure there aren't any leftover files since this drive is from my old PC and it's the same.

I even installed the Bijin skin for Bijin family mod and chose the wrinkles option and it's the same. Has anyone encountered this issue and may have some insight to offer?

Is there a Race Menu patch from Bijin or Race Menu that resolves this. I vaguely remember something from awhile back that resolved that.  

6 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Is there a Race Menu patch from Bijin or Race Menu that resolves this. I vaguely remember something from awhile back that resolved that.  

That makes me wonder. I don't think I've seen any such patch though, but I can look again. It shouldn't be the issue though because the Bijin mods are loaded after Race Menu in my load order. But I'll do some digging since you mention it.