23 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

I'm playing with the idea to make a first person game where you play as male with optional VR support. 

But this is one idea from many other.... maaaaybe I will make a poll with the ideas. 

I'd LOVE that! Many games like that are being made but most of those I saw REQUIRE VR-Gear. And I'm not gonna buy such expensive stuff just for some games :smiley:

Uploadet the new "jungle" version! 

• Added a simple way to scale graphics 
  • Changed the Map to jungle
  • Deactivated pre-build lighing 
  • Mouse should be in the middle of the screen if you open dialogue window
  • some other small changes

The grass is a real FPS killer, this is something what I will not use in my next project. :classic_wacko:

Hey :smile: Respect for your work! I´ve tested the first and the latest version and I have noticed that: 

• the mainchar can only interact with one normal and one dickgirl (others no interaction)
  • her boobs and butt shaking forwards and backwards (looks a bit strange)
  • I smoothly play with graphic scale 1-2 ... 3 is laggy and slow for me
  • her eyebrows and eyelashes ...well look on my screenshot :smile:
  • SkyTest.png.137df3b02afb53f968fe1629e265ef6e.png                 Keep it up. I follow you. ;)
47 minutes ago, Holy_Melonys said:

Hey :smile: Respect for your work! I´ve tested the first and the latest version and I have noticed that: 

• the mainchar can only interact with one normal and one dickgirl (others no interaction)
  • her boobs and butt shaking forwards and backwards (looks a bit strange)
  • I smoothly play with graphic scale 1-2 ... 3 is laggy and slow for me
  • her eyebrows and eyelashes ...well look on my screenshot :smile:
  • SkyTest.png.137df3b02afb53f968fe1629e265ef6e.png                 Keep it up. I follow you. ;)

Thanks, yeah the grass costs much fps...  :classic_wacko:

And yes, the eyebrows and hair looks shitty if the sky is behind, I found no solution for it. 

I found a solution for my last big problem and I'm ready to start with the new project next week. :smiley:

Now I need to choose one of my main ideas for the game. 

But I want to make something simple for the start. 

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

I decided to work on a nonadult game, because I want something to show and I have the feeling (because of only a few comments here and NO comments in a other forum) that almost nobody wants a adult game in the UE4. :confused:

But maybe I reinstall skyrim and continue to mod it. 

Head up and stay tuned. You should first do it for yourself (gain experience and have fun). If the game has more content, more people will come. Maybe then you are on Patreon and stressed because people are asking for more and more.  ;)

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

I decided to work on a nonadult game, because I want something to show and I have the feeling (because of only a few comments here and NO comments in a other forum) that almost nobody wants a adult game in the UE4. :confused:

But maybe I reinstall skyrim and continue to mod it. 

when making thing, don't try to make what people like.   only make what you really like.  

is all about making thing that is so good that people want to play. and not about  trying to pls people and beg them to play .

in another way of saying, if you can't make thing that you think is good what make you think other will? 

for now your game do you really think you will buy it if is make by other?

I always do what I want, but I also want to make a adult game. 

All my Skyrim Mods are things what I made for me, the extra textures are just a bonus. 

My Idea was to make a game like Corruptions of Champions with lite Survival mechanics. (The locations as small maps, would make it easy to add new location and NPCs later) 

(Only inspired by CoC no 3D remake)

I will keep the Idea, bit it will have no priority. 

On 3/14/2018 at 4:13 PM, EvilReFlex said:

I always do what I want, but I also want to make a adult game. 

All my Skyrim Mods are things what I made for me, the extra textures are just a bonus. 

My Idea was to make a game like Corruptions of Champions with lite Survival mechanics. (The locations as small maps, would make it easy to add new location and NPCs later) 

(Only inspired by CoC no 3D remake)

I will keep the Idea, bit it will have no priority.

it seem to me that you don't know what you want . 

is always easy to lost the way and don't know what you want to make or what to do,  but when you just look at what you can do and how much time you have , you will see what you can do , and choose from there.   if still not sure , make a list of what to do, and you will be more clear that if you are able to do it or want to do those thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I saw your pics...

A game needs a story. You're using a tropical asset... so maybe the excellent D&D extension called Oxiol could be a nice source of inspiration.

- a medieval/primitive lore, depends of tribes.

- cities, each with her own culture.

- 4 human races : Aradaniens, Oxioliens, Ioliens, Koumacs

- some monsters

- an economy, with prostitution, slavery, etc...

- a gigantic plot, linked to the oxiolian city elite, and a pact with necromancers...

- a huge monument deep inside the jungle... with an army of undeads working on it.

If you're interested, I could send you some extracts of the book, like pictures...

18 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Hi

I saw your pics...

A game needs a story. You're using a tropical asset... so maybe the excellent D&D extension called Oxiol could be a nice source of inspiration.

- a medieval/primitive lore, depends of tribes.

- cities, each with her own culture.

- 4 human races : Aradaniens, Oxioliens, Ioliens, Koumacs

- some monsters

- an economy, with prostitution, slavery, etc...

- a gigantic plot, linked to the oxiolian city elite, and a pact with necromancers...

- a huge monument deep inside the jungle... with an army of undeads working on it.

If you're interested, I could send you some extracts of the book, like pictures...

Cities, Races, Monsters... 

For something big is a whole team needed. 

2 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Cities, Races, Monsters... 

For something big is a whole team needed. 

Not necessary. I'm working on my mods alone (except for some complex scripts, thanks CPU).

Unreal engine have lot of libraries for assets, and using it for creating a village is not so hard... in fact, the creation tool seems more powerful and simple than the bethesda creation kit.

The "discreet project" on LL is near dead now : vinfamy is doing a stuff on his own.

So, there is a window for recruiting a team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, MaxVaron said:

Are you working in this project?

I startet a new clean project because the Demo Project is full of testing/learning stuff and and runs pretty slow.

So I startet a new clean project and only want to add planned features!

In the Demo project the hair was a big problem, but now I have a good looking new one:

ScreenShot00001.jpg.4546873e1ae237c26638e814e9b312ef.jpg

A small update! 

Simple sandbox AI, NPCs walk around and can use (if not blocked by an other NPC or Player) objects. 

NPCs will get needs and tasks for sandboxing. 

New Face and Hair, not 100% sure, but maybe I will keep this look for the player. 

Body morphing test, breast/butt "bounce" scales with there size. (just testing it for later gameplay elements ;) )

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...