[Question] Newbie to modding Sims 3.

Hello, I'm new to modding Sims 3, I hope it's fine if I ask a few questions regarding how to get things started up.

First off, I already got the framework setup for mods to work, so I'm fine in that department. I was hoping to ask about what mods are needed to get the sex mods working on Sims 3. What decensor mod, what animated woohoos mod, what nudity/breast&vagoo/penis mods should be gotten, etc.

I apologize if I sound rather blunt, my only experience with getting sex mods to work was with Skyrim, but with seeing Sims 3 have them too I was hoping to ask for some help in modding it instead. Please and thank you for reading and any answers.

Without endorsing any particular 'sex' mod, I recommend to visit the download pages for either Oniki Kays Kinky World, Twilight Storms Passion, or search for NRaas in your browser and find their Animated WooHoo mod.

After choosing, read carefully as each gives you all the instruction needed to enable the mod choice to work properly. Included will be links to needed Custom Content to get everything up to speed.

Afterwards there is a wealth of information found in the associated FAQ's and forums addressing most issues you will encounter.

Since you've added mods to Skyrim, I know you're familiar enough with the concepts of folder locations and file modifications to easily follow the instructions laid out by the Mod Authors to complete your task.

Good luck and welcome to the world of Sims modding.

Archived