ninirim BDO clothing

TheDragonBorn

i have ninirims outfits in uunp but for some weird reason they clip and the breast look weird...they dont fit my uunp followers like my other uunp outfits...however they fit cbbe bodies just fine, i dont understand because the outfits are in uunp. if anyone else has [NiNi]  BDO outfits and know a fix for this please let me know.

20 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

As far, as i know, there is two different files for Bodyslide, CBBE and UUNP. Are you sure, you build exactly UUNP files in bodyslide? About clippings. I use CBBE, and, i have clippings too. Alas, conversion is not perfect.

no i just selected uunp in the fomod after installing them. i dont know how to use body slide and i cant find a good step by step tutorial on how use it to morph armors or convert for first timers such as i myself.

3 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

no i just selected uunp in the fomod after installing them. i dont know how to use body slide and i cant find a good step by step tutorial on how use it to morph armors or convert for first timers such as i myself.

Selecting UUNP in the installer just installs the conversion sets needed to build the meshes in UUNP bodyslide. The meshes you'll see in your game if you don't build them using bodyslide are whatever stock meshes the mod came with (if any.) CBBE ones in this case by the sounds of it.

This is a good video for learning about using bodyslide. It's for Fallout 4 but the tool works the same way for Skyrim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwtgp3x25s

When I build meshes this is what I do:

1. Install both the latest bodyslide with the UUNP option, and the outfit you need to build meshes for.
  2. Run the bodyslide tool.
  3. From the Outfit/Body drop down menu at the top left I select UUNP HDT (because I'm using an hdt body.)
  4. From the Preset drop down menu just underneath the previous one I select UUNP - UNP (because I use the standard UNP shape.)
  5. (Optional) Click the magnifying glass icon in the Group Filter window at the top in the middle and select the group the outfit's meshes should be in. (I think the Ninirim ones are in Unassigned.)
  6. Click the Batch Build button at the bottom left of the window.
  7. A new window should pop up. Untick anything in the list that isn't one of the meshes you want to build. (If you don't see the meshes you want, close the window and repeat step 5, either choosing a different group or leaving all groups unselected.)
  8. Click Build in the window that popped up in step 7. (Not the main bodyslide window.)
  9. The meshes should be built and placed in the correct folders automatically.
  10. Close bodyslide.
  11. (If you use Mod Organizer, the built meshes might go into your Overwrite mod. If so, they will need dropping into the correct mod in your priorities list.)

I don't know which body shape you have installed in your game but you'll need to select the matching options from the Outfit/Body and Preset drop down menus in steps 3 and 4.

Hopefully that helps.

On 2/8/2018 at 4:37 AM, SleepyJim said:

Selecting UUNP in the installer just installs the conversion sets needed to build the meshes in UUNP bodyslide. The meshes you'll see in your game if you don't build them using bodyslide are whatever stock meshes the mod came with (if any.) CBBE ones in this case by the sounds of it.

This is a good video for learning about using bodyslide. It's for Fallout 4 but the tool works the same way for Skyrim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwtgp3x25s

When I build meshes this is what I do:

1. Install both the latest bodyslide with the UUNP option, and the outfit you need to build meshes for.
  2. Run the bodyslide tool.
  3. From the Outfit/Body drop down menu at the top left I select UUNP HDT (because I'm using an hdt body.)
  4. From the Preset drop down menu just underneath the previous one I select UUNP - UNP (because I use the standard UNP shape.)
  5. (Optional) Click the magnifying glass icon in the Group Filter window at the top in the middle and select the group the outfit's meshes should be in. (I think the Ninirim ones are in Unassigned.)
  6. Click the Batch Build button at the bottom left of the window.
  7. A new window should pop up. Untick anything in the list that isn't one of the meshes you want to build. (If you don't see the meshes you want, close the window and repeat step 5, either choosing a different group or leaving all groups unselected.)
  8. Click Build in the window that popped up in step 7. (Not the main bodyslide window.)
  9. The meshes should be built and placed in the correct folders automatically.
  10. Close bodyslide.
  11. (If you use Mod Organizer, the built meshes might go into your Overwrite mod. If so, they will need dropping into the correct mod in your priorities list.)

I don't know which body shape you have installed in your game but you'll need to select the matching options from the Outfit/Body and Preset drop down menus in steps 3 and 4.

Hopefully that helps.

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER SLEEPYJIM. no one ever explained it like that!!!! i didn't even need the video. you are awesome! thank you soooooo much i understand this all now.

1 hour ago, TheDragonBorn said:

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER SLEEPYJIM. no one ever explained it like that!!!! i didn't even need the video. you are awesome! thank you soooooo much i understand this all now.

No problem!

Almost all of the available guides seem to assume people already know the basics of how to use BodySlide, so there aren't many that actually teach us them. That was very frustrating for me when I was trying to get the hang of it. Glad I could help out!

4 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

No problem!

Almost all of the available guides seem to assume people already know the basics of how to use BodySlide, so there aren't many that actually teach us them. That was very frustrating for me when I was trying to get the hang of it. Glad I could help out!

i have one more question. i tried the same method for the tera armor collection but the tera clothing doesnt show up in any of the filtered groups when i go to  batch build. is there a simple reason for that? or should i contact the mod author

10 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

i have one more question. i tried the same method for the tera armor collection but the tera clothing doesnt show up in any of the filtered groups when i go to  batch build. is there a simple reason for that? or should i contact the mod author

Do they show up if you don't select any groups at all? If they don't I would double check the mod's folder structure to make sure the conversion sets are being put in the right place. They should be going into the same folder the Ninirim ones did. Also make sure they're UUNP sets rather than CBBE bodyslide ones. If none of that works then I'm not sure what the problem could be.

• 2 months later...

I just downloaded NINI 1.0 complete pack from his Patreon. It is a shame that he/she has fitted the armors to his own body type and not actually to CBBE or UNP.. Out of lazyness or not atentive to what he was actually converting? I dont know.

It is disgusting that inspite of people paying for the mod, NINI doesnt take the time to double check if the outfits clip or not.

I heard people saying that those outfits dont clip. Then I say, try combining the pants with a top from another mod wth your CBBE or UNP preset and then move around or crouch. You ll see the worst clipping I have seen since Bodyslide was released. His outfits only dont clip if you wear each set complete. Once you change the cuirass or the pant or combine with other outfit parts, NINIs clothing looks like a kid converted it.

• 5 months later...
On 4/22/2018 at 5:58 AM, btasqan said:

I just downloaded NINI 1.0 complete pack from his Patreon. It is a shame that he/she has fitted the armors to his own body type and not actually to CBBE or UNP.. Out of lazyness or not atentive to what he was actually converting? I dont know.

It is disgusting that inspite of people paying for the mod, NINI doesnt take the time to double check if the outfits clip or not.

I heard people saying that those outfits dont clip. Then I say, try combining the pants with a top from another mod wth your CBBE or UNP preset and then move around or crouch. You ll see the worst clipping I have seen since Bodyslide was released. His outfits only dont clip if you wear each set complete. Once you change the cuirass or the pant or combine with other outfit parts, NINIs clothing looks like a kid converted it.

yeah i noticed that as well and i can completely understand you being upset after paying for it. 

Archived