Anyone Know Any Good, Up-to-Date "Skyrim" Load Guides?

tm2dragon

Looking to get back into Skyrim, but SUPER out of date!  The list of mods out there is so massive I don't even know where to start!  On the Fallout Nexus site, I stumbled across an INCREDIBLE load guide for making the game as pretty and smooth as possible!  Step by step instructions, down to load order, optional suggested mods, when to over-wright and when not to, step by step for things like SKSE and FNIS, etc.  Anyone know of anything on par for Skyrim?  Considering the site I'm asking this on, I think we'd all probably prefer ones that have a slight (or not so slight) emphasis on making things sexier (IE, making the ladies and dudes and hot as possible, possible skimpy armors, maybe even a dip into Sexlab).  I'd also be totally fine with just the regular old guide, and tackle those bits later on my own. :smile:  So, anyone here used these sorts of guides before, and do you have a good recommendation?

if you wish to make things sexier there are 2 guides that will help

for basic start up but you will want the latest versions of FNIS and Sexlab - the 1.62 for Skyrim Legendary Edition (oldrim) or the 1.63 beta for SSE

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

this one is for Legendary Edition and will help more also (you can skip the parts yu do not want, but should still read the whole thing).

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

hope this is helpful

Archived